What is Adagrin?
Drug Adagrin is a drug used in the treatment of weak physiological diseases, erectile dysfunction, impotence in men. The drug is manufactured in Vietnam and is used in many hospitals with urology specialties.
The main ingredients of Adagrin include: Sildenafil Citrate, Ludipress, Magnesium Stearat, Kollidon CL and just enough excipients.
The mechanism of action of the drug is as follows: When a man has sex, the cavernous body of the penis takes place the process of releasing NO. Meanwhile, Sildenafil in Adagrin will affect the cavernous bodies and inhibit PDE5, increasing the effects of NO. From there, the blood vessel muscles relax, making the penis erect and maintaining an erection.
Adagrin has been licensed by the Ministry of Health to circulate in the hospital, patients who want to use drugs must have the prescription of a doctor, not allowed to use the drug voluntarily.
Tell doctor what before taking medicine?
You should not use sildenafil if you are allergic to it, or:
- If you take other medicines to treat pulmonary hypertension, such as riociguat (Adempas).
- Do not take this medicine if you are also using nitrate medicine to treat chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”). Taking sildenafil with nitrate medications can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure.
- To make sure sildenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Heart problems (chest pain, arrhythmia, heart attack);
- High or low blood pressure;
- Blood circulation problems;
- Retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- Blindness in one or both eyes;
- Bleeding problems;
- A stomach ulcer;
- Pulmonary venous obstruction (PVOD);
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Blood cell disorders such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia;
- A physical malformation of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease);
- If you have been told that you should not have sex for health reasons.
How is Adagrin used?
Adagrin drug works to treat erectile dysfunction. This is the inability of the penis to function, the inability to achieve a sufficient erection, or the inability to maintain an erection to satisfy sexual activity. In addition, the drug also stimulates the euphoria, prolongs as well as maintains sex drive.
Adagrin only works when there is accompanying sexual stimulation.
Contraindications to Adagrin pills to whom?
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
Have angina or heart problems being treated with organic nitrates, heart problems affecting physical activity, heart attack or stroke within the past six months.
Severe liver failure, too high or too low blood pressure. Eye diseases such as retinal pigmentation.
Dosage and administration like Adagrin?
- The dose of 50mg has been tested to be suitable for Vietnamese people, so each dose of 50mg is 1 tablet.
- One hour before sex is the perfect time to drink. Within 24 hours, do not take more than 1 tablet.
- Absolutely do not abuse the drug as other aphrodisiac products because of its extremely strong dosage.
- Need to read the instructions carefully before use.
What are the side effects of adagrin?
Adagrin enhancer Serious side effects and their symptoms may include the following:
- Blurred vision.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Increased difficulty breathing or difficulty breathing.
- Erections lasting more than 4 hours.
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- Sudden loss of hearing.
- Tinnitus (tinnitus).
- Chest pain.
- Short of breath.
- Hard to say.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Feeling light-headed.
What drugs will affect Adagrin?
Sildenafil oral tablet may interact with other medications, vitamins, or herbs you may be taking. An interaction is when a substance changes the way a drug works. This could be harmful or prevent the drug from working well.
To avoid interactions, your doctor should manage all of your medications carefully. Be sure to tell your doctor about all medications, vitamins, or herbs you are taking. To find out how this medicine might interact with something else you are taking, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Examples of drugs that can cause interactions with sildenafil are listed below.
Drugs you should not use with sildenafil
Do not take these drugs with sildenafil. Doing so could cause dangerous effects on the body. Examples of these drugs include:
- Nitrates, such as isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, or nitroglycerin. Taking these drugs together with sildenafil may cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level.
- Guanylate cyclase stimulant, such as riociguat. Taking these drugs together with sildenafil may cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level.
Interaction increases your risk of side effects
Side effects from sildenafil: Taking sildenafil with certain drugs increases your risk of side effects caused by sildenafil. This is because the amount of sildenafil in your body increases. Examples of these drugs include:
- HIV medicine, such as ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir or atazanavir. Increased side effects can include low blood pressure, dizziness, or problems with vision. They can also include a longer-than-usual erection.
- Some antibiotics, such as clarithromycin or erythromycin. Increased side effects can include low blood pressure, dizziness, or problems with vision. They can also include a longer-than-usual erection.
- Certain antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole or itraconazole. Increased side effects can include low blood pressure, dizziness, or problems with vision. They can also include a longer-than-usual erection.
Side effects from other drugs: Taking sildenafil with certain drugs increases your risk of side effects from these drugs. Examples of these drugs include:
- Alpha blockers, such as terazosin, tamsulosin, doxazosin, alfuzosin, or silodosin. Increased side effects may include decreased blood pressure or fainting.
- Blood pressure medicine, such as amlodipine. Increased side effects may include blood pressure that is too low.
- Other medicines for erectile dysfunction, such as avanafil, tadalafil or vardenafil. Increased side effects may include low blood pressure or a longer-lasting erection than usual.
Preservation of Adagrin
- Keep the medicine in the container it came in and keep the container secure.
- Do not use Adagrin if the original seal on the container door is broken or missing.
- Throw away medicine that is no longer needed or has expired (expired). Follow FDA instructions on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
- Keep medicine and all medicine out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: ThuocLP’s goal is to provide readers with relevant and up to date information. However, because drugs interact differently from person to person, we cannot guarantee that this information includes all possible interactions. This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always talk with your doctor or health care provider about possible interactions with all prescription medications, vitamins, herbs, and over-the-counter supplements and medications you are taking.
Reputable source: https://index-china.com/
Reference source drug Adagrin
Reputable source thuoclp.com:[Share] Adagrin: Uses, dose & usage – THUOCLP https://thuoclp.com/thuoc-adagrin/
Bác sĩ Trần Ngọc Anh chuyên ngành Nội Tiêu hóa; Nội tổng hợp-u hóa đã có hơn 10 năm kinh nghiệm chẩn đoán và điều trị.
Hiện đang công tác tại bệnh viện ĐH Y Dược Hà Nội Bác sĩ cũng hỗ trợ tư vấn sức khỏe tại Website ThuocLP Vietnamese health.
- Tốt nghiệp hệ Bác sĩ đa khoa, Trường Đại học Y Hà Nội (2011)
- Tốt nghiệp Thạc sỹ chuyên ngành Nội khoa, Trường Đại học Y Hà Nội (2013).
Qua trình làm việc và công tác:
- 2012 – 2014: Công tác tại Bệnh viện Bạch Mai.
- 2014 – Nay: Công tác tại bệnh viên ĐH y dược Hà Nội Khoa Nội tổng hợp-u hóa huyên ngành Nội Tiêu hóa.
- Năm 2019 bác sĩ Trần Ngọc Anh đồng ý là bác sĩ tư vấn sức khỏe cho website thuoclp.com.
Chứng chỉ chuyên ngành: Nội soi tiêu hoá thông thường, Nội soi tiêu hoá can thiệp, Siêu âm tiêu hoá thông thường, Siêu âm tiêu hoá can thiệp (BV Bạch Mai), Bệnh lý gan mạn.