What is Tanganil?
Tanganil 500mg medicine is the brand name of acetyl-leucine which is a modified amino acid, an international product that can be used to treat vertigo, or vertigo.
What are the uses of Tanganil 500mg?
Tanganil is used to treat the symptoms of vertigo.
Who should not take the drug?
- Tanganil should not be used in case of a history of allergy to acetylleucin or any of its ingredients.
- People who are allergic to wheat
- The drug is not used for people with severe kidney failure because the drug is mainly excreted by the kidneys
- Severe liver failure.
Dosage and how to use Tanganil 500mg?
How should the dose of Tanganil be taken?
In all cases, strictly follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Recommended dosage is: 1.5 – 2 g (3-4 tablets) a day, divided into 2 times morning and evening.
- The duration of treatment varies according to the clinical course (from 10 days to 5 or 6 weeks). At the beginning of treatment, or when there is no improvement, the dose can be safely increased to 3-4 g (6-8 tablets) a day.
- The recommended dose is: 2 ampoules/day (if necessary, up to 4 ampoules) intravenously directly.
- The duration of treatment varies according to the clinical course.
How to take medicine
Oral medication: Take the medicine directly with filtered water. Take medicine with meals
With oral drugs, do not take the medicine with other drinks (milk, juice or soft drinks). These drinks may reduce absorption and make the treatment less effective.
Injections: Intravenous injection as directed by medical personnel.
Injections can cause shock if not used correctly. Therefore, you should go to a medical facility for a nurse to perform the injection to ensure safety.
What to do in case of overdose?
- Call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
- Of course, you’ll need to keep a record and bring a list of all the medications you’ve taken, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible.
- But if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not take twice the prescribed dose.
Use caution when using drugs
Before using Tanganil (Acetyl-D-Leucine), tell your doctor if you have:
- Allergic reactions to other drugs, foods, dyes, preservatives or animals động
- Use in any other medical condition, drugs that have the potential to interact with Tanganil 500mg are listed below.
Effects on pregnant or lactating women.
- Pregnancy: Based on available data, it is important not to use during pregnancy at any time.
- Lactation: In the absence of data, the drug should not be used while breastfeeding.
Tanganil 500mg side effects
Most of the side effects of Tanganil 500mg are rare and do not require further treatment. However, it is important that you consult your doctor if you have any problems after taking this medicine.
Some side effects include:
- You jute.
Not everyone experiences the following side effects. There may be some side effects not listed above. If you are concerned about certain side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What drugs can interact with Tanganil 500mg?
To avoid drug interactions, you should keep a list of all the medicines you use (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal products) and tell your doctor and pharmacist.
For your safety, do not start, stop using, or change the dosage of any of the medicines listed below without your doctor’s approval, such as:
- Mineral oil;
- Antacids with magnesium or orlistat.
How to store medicine?
- You should store the medicine at room temperature, in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
- Do not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing.
The above article is for reference only and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Readers should only follow the instructions of the doctor who is treating you, Index-China disclaims responsibility if problems occur.
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Tanganil 500mg medicine: how to use, dosage
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.