Zykadia 150mg ceritinib medicine for the treatment of metastatic lung cancer . How much do you need to know the price of ceritinib? You do not know where Zykadia medicine is sold? LP medicine is a specialized trading site for Zykadia medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Basic information about Zykadia medicine for the treatment of metastatic lung cancer
What medication is ceritinib? What medicine does Zykadia treat?
What is ceritinib?
- Ceritinib is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Ceritinib is used only if your cancer has a specific genetic sign. Your doctor will test you for this gene.
- Ceritinib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What medicine does Zykadia treat?
- Zykadia (ceritinib) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
- The drug Zykadia is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
What are ceritinib medicines? Country of manufacture
Zykadia medicine 150mg ceritinib
- Brand name: Zykadia
- Active ingredient: ceritinib
- Manufacturer: Novartis
- Content: 150mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 150mg 1 box
- Zykadia Drug Prices: COMMENT at the end of the article
Zykadia Medicines 150mg Ceritinib antihypertensive (3)
Noxalk Ceritinib Capsules 150mg
- Brand name: Noxalk
- Active ingredient: Ceritinib
- Drug class: Medicines for lung cancer
- Content: 150 mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 90 capsules
- Manufacturer: Natco
- Noxalk Drug Prices : COMMENT below for prices
Important safety information before using Zykadia medicine for the treatment of metastatic lung cancer
Zykadia medicine can harm an unborn baby if the mother or father is using this medicine. Both men and women using Zykadia should use effective contraception. Keep using birth control for at least 6 months after the last dose of ceritinib if you are a woman, or 3 months after the last dose if you are a man.
Tell your doctor if you have severe or persistent stomach symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain).
Zykadia medicine can cause serious side effects to the heart, lungs or liver. Call your doctor right away if you have: right abdominal pain, loss of appetite, bruising or bleeding, dark urine, jaundice or eyes, fever, cough, chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, shortness of breath or suddenness face.
Do not use Zykadia if you are allergic to ceritinib.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had a history of the disease:
- Cardiovascular problems;
- Long QT syndrome (in you or a family member);
- Electrolyte imbalances (such as low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood);
- Pancreatic disorders;
- Diabetes or high blood sugar; or liver disease.
- Zykadia can harm an unborn baby if the mother or father is taking this medication.
If you are a woman, do not use ceritinib if you are pregnant. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication and for at least 6 months after your last dose.
If you are a man, use effective birth control if your partner could become pregnant. Keep using birth control for at least 3 months after your last dose.
Tell your doctor right away if a pregnancy occurs while either mother or father is using this medicine.
You should not breast-feed while using this medication and for at least 2 weeks after your last dose.
Dosage and method of administration of Zykadia
Zykadia medicine is usually taken once daily with food. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medication exactly as directed.
If you vomit right after taking Zykadia, do not take another dose. Wait until your next scheduled dose time to take the pill again.
You may be given medication to prevent nausea or vomiting while you are taking zykadia.
You may need frequent medical tests to make sure this medicine is not causing harmful effects. Your cancer treatment may be delayed based on results.
Store the medicine at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Quantification of zykadia drugs
- Usual Adult Dose for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer:
- 750 mg orally once a day on an empty stomach.
- Duration of treatment: Until the disease progresses or toxicity is not accepted
What should i do if i miss a dose?
Use the medicine as soon as possible, but skip the missed dose if your next dose is under 12 hours. Do not use two doses at the same time.
If overdose, what should be done?
Visit the nearest health facility or call your doctor for assistance and care for your current health condition.
What should be avoided when using Zykadia medicine
Grapefruit may interact with ceritini and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid using grapefruit products.
Side effects of the drug Zykadia
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Zykadia medicine: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Zykadia medicine usually causes side effects on your stomach (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain) that can be severe.
Call your doctor if you have severe or persistent stomach symptoms.
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back;
- Bradycardia, weak pulse, weak or shallow breathing;
- Sudden or uncomfortable chest pain, fever, dry cough or cough with mucus, feeling short of breath;
- Heart palpitations or throbbing, fluttering in the chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (as you may be going out);
- High blood sugar – thirst, increased urination, hunger, fruity breath odor, headache, thinking, blurred vision, feeling tired; or
- Liver problems – right abdominal pain, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, itching, easy bruising or bleeding, dark urine, or jaundice or eyes
Common Zykadia side effects may include:
- Abdominal pain, loss of appetite;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Feeling tired; or lose weight.
Drugs Zykadia 150mg ceritinib cost?
- How much does Zykadia 150mg ceritinib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact LP Medicine 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Zykadia 150mg ceritinib purchased and sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Zykadia 150mg ceritinib medicine? Please COMMENT below or Contact LP Medicine 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
- Reputable Sources Zykadia 150mg Ceritinib is synthesized by LP Medicine Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Source of Zykadia Drugs at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of Zykadia Medicines at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source Esbriet drug at rxlist.com accessed September 19, 2019.
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Zykadia 150mg ceritinib to treat metastatic lung cancer
Note: Information about Zykadia 150mg ceritinib drug for the purpose of knowledge sharing, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.