You need to know how much does Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate cost? You do not know the drug solifenacin succinate 5 mg sold where? index-china is a trading site of Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Vesicare medicine 5mg Solifenacin succinate medicine Urinary symptoms of incontinence with active bladder syndrome
- Trade name: Vesicare
- Ingredients: Solifenacin succinate
- Content: 5mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Astellas
- Vesicare Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Vesicare”
What is Vesicare?
- The active substance of Vesicare belongs to the group of anticholinergic drugs. These drugs are used to reduce the activity of an overactive bladder. This allows you to wait longer before having to go to the bathroom and increases the amount of urine that may be held by your bladder.
- Vesicare is used to treat the symptoms of a condition called overactive bladder. These symptoms include: having a sudden, strong urge to urinate without warning, having to urinate often or wetting yourself because you cannot get to the bathroom in time.
Indications for use Vesicare
Urinary symptoms of incontinence due to urge (early urination) or frequent and frequent urination in patients with active bladder syndrome
Contraindications to vesicare drugs
- Solifenacin is contraindicated in patients with urinary retention, severe gastrointestinal conditions (including toxic enlarged colon), severe myasthenia gravis or narrow-angle glaucoma and patients at risk for these conditions. this.
- Hypersensitivity to the substance or any component of the excipient.
- Hemodialysis patients.
- Patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Patients with severe renal or moderate hepatic impairment and those undergoing treatment with a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor, such as ketoconazole.
How to use Vesicare
- Vesicare is taken orally and should be swallowed whole with water. The drug can be taken with or without food.
- Adults and elderly: 1 time / day.
- Children and adolescents: safety and effectiveness have not been determined. Mild-moderate renal insufficiency, mild hepatic impairment without dose adjustment, severe renal impairment, average hepatic impairment not exceeding 5mg once daily. Maximum 5mg (when concomitant treatment with ketoconazole or ritonavir, nelfivarir, itraconazole)
- Medication for disorders of the bladder and prostate
The necessary note before taking Vesicare
Do not forget to take Vesicare
- If you have an inability to pass water or empty your bladder completely (urinary retention)
- If you have a serious stomach or intestinal condition: including toxic megacolones, a complication associated with ulcerative colitis
- If you have muscle disease called muscle weakness, which can cause an extreme weakness of certain muscles
- If you experience increased pressure in the eye, with progressive loss of vision (glaucoma)
- N If you are allergic to solifenacin or any other components of this medication
- If you are undergoing kidney dialysis
- If you have severe liver disease
- If you have severe kidney disease or moderate liver disease and are being treated at the same time with medications that can reduce the elimination of Vesicare from the body (for example, ketoconazole). Your doctor or pharmacist will notify you if this is the case.
Notify your doctor if you have or have ever had any of the above conditions before Vesicare drug therapy begins.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Vesicare
- if you have difficulty emptying your bladder (bladder obstruction) or have difficulty passing urine (for example, a thin urine flow). The risk of urine accumulation in the bladder (urinary retention) is much higher.
- If you have some obstruction of the digestive system (constipation).
- If you are at risk of slowing down your digestive system (stomach and intestines moving). Your doctor will notify you if this is the case.
- if you have severe kidney disease.
- if you have moderate liver disease.
- if you have a stomach tear (hiatus hernia) or heartburn.
- if you have a neurological disorder (autonomic neuropathy).
Children and adolescents
The drug Vesicare is not to be used in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
Notify your doctor if you have or have ever had any of the above conditions before treatment with Vesicare begins.
Before starting Vesicare, your doctor will assess if there are other causes for your need to pass urine regularly (for example, heart failure (lack of pumping power of the heart) or kidney disease). If you have a urinary tract infection, your doctor will prescribe you an antibiotic (a special anti-bacterial treatment).
Drug interaction vesicare
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken or may have taken another medicine.
It is especially important to inform your doctor if you are taking:
- Other anticholinergic drugs, the effects and side effects of both drugs may be enhanced.
- Cholinergic because they can reduce the effect of Vesicare.
- Medicines, such as metoclopramide and cisapride, which make the digestive system work faster. Vesicare can reduce their effectiveness.
- Medicines, such as ketoconazole, ritonavir, nelfinavir, intraconazole, verapamil and diltiazem, will reduce the rate at which Vesicare is broken down by body.
- Medicines like rifampicin, phenytoin and carbamazepine, because they can increase the rate at which Vesicare is broken down by body.
- Medications such as bisphosphonates, which can cause or worsen inflammation of the esophagus (esophagitis).
Vesicare pills with food and drinks
Vesicare can be taken with or without food, depending on your preference.
Pregnancy and lactation
You should not use Vesicare if you are pregnant unless clearly needed.
Do not use Vesicare if you are breastfeeding as Solifenacin can get into breast milk or not.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Machine driven and used
Vesicare can cause blurred vision and sometimes drowsiness or tiredness. If you experience any of these side effects, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Vesicare contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have a rare genetic problem of galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or malabsorption of glucose-galactose, you should not use this medication.
How to take Vesicare 5mg
Manual fair use
- Always take this medication exactly as your doctor told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
- You should swallow the whole tablet with some liquid. It can be taken with or without food, according to your preference. Do not crush the tablet.
- The usual dose is 5 mg per day unless your doctor tells you to take 10 mg per day.
If you take Vesicare pills than you should
If you have taken too much Vesicare or if a child has accidentally taken Vesicare, contact your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Symptoms of an overdose may include: headache, dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness and blurred vision, feeling things that are not there (hallucinations), over-stimulation, contraction seizures (convulsions), shortness of breath, high heart rate (tachycardia), accumulation of urine in the bladder (urinary retention) and dilated pupils (dilated pupils).
If you forget to take Vesicare pills
If you forget to take a dose at the regular time, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is time for your next dose. Never take more than one dose per day. If in doubt, always consult your physician or pharmacist.
If you stop taking Vesicare
If you stop taking Vesicare, your symptoms of overactive bladder may return or worsen. Always consult your doctor, if you are considering stopping treatment.
If you have any questions about using this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Side effects of the drug Vesicare
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
If you experience an allergic attack, or a severe skin reaction (such as blistering and peeling of the skin), you must notify your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Angioedema (a skin allergy that results in swelling occurring in the tissue just below the surface of the skin) with airway obstruction (shortness of breath) has been reported in some patients on Solifenacin succinate (Vesicare). If angioedema occurs, Solifenacin succinate (Vesicare) should be discontinued immediately and appropriate treatment and / or measures should be taken.
Vesicare may cause other side effects as follows:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- Dry mouth
Usually (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- Blurred vision
- Constipation, nausea, indigestion with symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, heartburn and (indigestion), stomach discomfort
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
- Urinary tract infection, bladder infection
- Drowsiness, weakened feeling of taste (dysgeusia)
- Dry (irritated) eyes
- M rheot
- Reflux disease (gastroesophageal reflux disease), dry throat
- Dry skin
- Difficulty in urinating
- Fatigue, accumulation of fluid in the lower legs (edema)
Rarely (can affect up to 1 in 1,000 people)
- Accommodation of a large number of hard stools in the large intestine (stool impaction)
- Construction of urine in the bladder due to inability to empty the bladder (urinary retention)
- Dizziness, headache
- Itching, rash
Very rare (can affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
- Hallucinations, confusion
- Allergic rash
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from available data)
- Reducing appetite, high levels of blood potassium can cause abnormal heart rhythms
- Increase the pressure in the eye
- Changes in the electrical activity of the heart (ECG), irregular heartbeat, feeling your heart rate, faster heart rate
- Voice disorder
- Liver disorders
- Muscle weakness
- Renal disorders
How to store pills Vesicare
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use Vesicare, from the expiry date stated on the carton packaging after EXP. Shelf life refers to the last day of that month.
There are no special precautions to store.
How much does Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate cost?
- To know the price of Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate how much? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate bought and sold?
- Where to find where to buy Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Vesicare 5mg Solifenacin succinate Vesicare medicine price
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Vesicare medicine 5mg Solifenacin succinate – Vesicare medicine price
>>> See details: https://index-china.com/vesicare-medicine-5mg-solifenacin-succinate/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.