How much do you need to know about the price of Tykerb 250mg lapatinib ? Don’t know where Tykerb 250mg lapatinib is sold? index-china is the address of trading Tykerb 250mg in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide. Tykerb medicine is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer
Tykerb medicine 250mg lapatinib treats breast cancer
- Brand name: Tykerb 250mg
- Active ingredient: lapatinib
- Manufacturer: Novatis
- Content: 250mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: 250mg 70 tablets
- Tykerb Drug Prices COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Tykerb”
What is Tykerb medicine?
- Tykerb (lapatinib) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
- Tykerb is used to treat a hormone-related breast cancer that has progressed or spread after treatment with other cancer drugs.
- In postmenopausal women, Tykerb is combined with a hormonal drug called Femara (letrozole). In others, Tykerb is taken with a cancer medicine called Xeloda (capecitabine).
Important information before using Tykerb 250mg tablets
- Do not use Tykerb if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby.
- Tykerb can cause serious or fatal liver problems.
- Call your doctor at once if you have signs of a liver problem: upper abdominal pain, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Before you take lapatinib, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver disease, electrolyte imbalance (low potassium or magnesium), or a personal or family history of long QT syndrome.
- Take Tykerb on an empty stomach. Take this medicine for the entire time as prescribed by your doctor.
What should be noted before taking Tykerb 250mg?
Do not use Tykerb if you are allergic to lapatinib.
To make sure Tykerb is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Heart disease;
- Liver disease (lapatinib can cause serious or fatal problems for the liver);
- Electrolyte imbalances (such as low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood); either a personal or family history of long QT syndrome.
- Do not use Tykerb if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant.
It is not known whether lapatinib passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are taking this medication.
Instructions for use Tykerb 250mg tablets
Get Tykerb exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription drug label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Read all patient information, medication guides and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Be sure to also read the medication guide for Xeloda or Femara.
When used with Femara, Tykerb’s usual dose is 6 capsules once daily. Femara is also done every day.
When used with Xeloda, Tykerb is usually taken in a 21-day cycle. You will take Tykerb at a dose of 5 capsules once daily for 21 consecutive days. You will take Xeloda twice daily for only the first 14 days of the cycle. This 21-day cycle is then repeated.
Your doctor will tell you how much Xeloda or Femara to have. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
Take Tykerb on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 1 hour after a meal.
You can swallow each pill once, but take the entire dose (all 5 or 6 pills) at the same time each day.
Xeloda must be taken with food or within 30 minutes after eating.
You will need a blood test every 4 to 6 weeks to check your liver function. Your heart function may also need to be checked using an electrocardiograph or ECG (sometimes called an EKG).
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Your doctor will determine how long you should treat Tykerb and Xeloda or Femara. Take the medication for the full prescribed length of time. Combined chemotherapy is usually continued unless your condition gets worse or you have serious side effects.
Side effects of the drug Tykerb
Get emergency medical help if you show signs of an allergic reaction to Tykerb: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Tykerb can cause serious or fatal liver problems. Call your doctor right away if you have: upper abdominal pain, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- Headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- Severe or constant diarrhea;
- Coughing or wheezing, wheezing, chest pain, feeling short of breath; or
- Severe skin reaction – fever, sore throat, swelling of the face or tongue, burning in the eyes, skin pain, then widespread red or purple skin rash (especially on the face or upper body) and causing blistering and peeling.
Common Tykerb side effects may include:
- Indigestion, anorexia;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Rash, itching, dry skin;
- Pain or redness on the palms or soles of the feet;
- Problems with your fingernails or toenails;
- Feeling weak or tired;
- Nosebleeds, mouth sores;
- Thinning hair; or
Drug Tykerb 250mg lapatinib cost?
- How much does Tykerb 250mg lapatinib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Tykerb 250mg lapatinib purchased and sold?
- Where can I find out where Tykerb 250mg lapatinib is sold? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Tykerb 250mg lapatinib medicine for breast cancer
Note: Information on drug article Tykerb 250mg lapatinib for the purpose of sharing knowledge, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must follow the appointment of a specialized physician.
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Tykerb medicine 250mg Lapatinib treats breast cancer? Drug prices Tykerb
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.