Truvada anti-exposure medicine prevents HIV . How much do Truvada cost? You don’t know where Emtricitabine 200mg and Tenofovir 245mg are sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Truvada medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Truvada medicine, Emtricitabine 200mg and Tenofovir 245mg prevent HIV exposure exposure
- Drug name: Truvada
- Ingredients: Emtricitabine 200mg and Tenofovir 245mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 30 tablets
- Production company: Gilead Sciences
- Truvada Medication Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Truvada”
What is Truvada medicine?
- Truvada is a prescription drug used to treat HIV-1 infection in people weighing 35 kg or more. Because Truvada is not a complete treatment for HIV-1, it must be used with other anti-HIV-1 drugs.
- Truvada is an HIV exposure vaccine (PrEP), approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since July 2012. It is the first drug approved to help people reduce HIV prevalence when having sex with a partner who has been infected with HIV.
- Truvada does not cure HIV-1 infection or AIDS. Ask your doctor if you have questions about how to prevent passing HIV-1 or passing HIV-1 on to others. Do not reuse or share needles or other items that have body fluids on them. If you are taking Truvada with another anti-HIV-1 drug to treat HIV-1 infection, you must continue to use Truvada to control HIV-1 infection and reduce related illnesses.
Guide to truvada medicine
You should not use Truvada if you are allergic to emtricitabine or tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. Do not take if you also use other medicines containing emtricitabine, tenofovir, lamivudine or adefovir.
If you use Truvada to reduce your risk of HIV infection: You must have a negative HIV test immediately before starting medication.
Do not use Truvada PrEP to reduce the risk of infection if you have HIV, if you have been exposed to HIV in the past month or if you have any symptoms: fever, sore throat, night sweats, swollen glands, diarrhea , body aches.
To make sure Truvada is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Liver disease: Get tested for hepatitis B before you can use this medicine
- kidney disease.
You can get lactic acidosis: a dangerous buildup of lactic acid in the blood. This may be more likely if you have other medical conditions if you have been taking HIV medications for a long time or if you are a woman. Ask your doctor about your risk.
Pregnancy: use medication properly to control your infection. HIV can be passed to your baby if the virus is not controlled during pregnancy. You may be monitored for any antiviral effects on your baby.
Women who are breastfeeding
- You should not breastfeed if you are infected with HIV-1 due to the risk of transmitting HIV-1 to the baby.
- Do not breastfeed your baby if you take Truvada, it can pass through breast milk.
Who should not take Truvada?
For Truvada users to reduce the risk of HIV-1 infection:
Truvada can only help reduce the risk of getting HIV-1 before you become infected. Do not use Truvada to help
reduce the risk of HIV-1 infection if:
- You have been infected with HIV-1. If you have HIV, you need to use other medicines with Truvada to treat HIV-1. Truvada itself is not a complete treatment for HIV-1.
Dosage and Administration of Truvada
Always take this medication exactly as your doctor told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
Dosage of Truvada to treat HIV is:
- Adults: one tablet daily, if possible, with food.
- Adolescents 12 – 18 years old weigh at least 35 kg: one capsule daily, whenever possible with food.
The recommended dose of Truvada to reduce the risk of HIV infection is:
- Adults: one tablet daily, whenever possible with food.
- Adolescents 12 – 18 years old weigh at least 35 kg: one capsule daily, whenever possible with food.
If you have difficulty swallowing, you can use the spoon tip to crush the tablet. Then mix the powder with about 100 mL of water, orange juice or grape juice and drink immediately.
Watch the Truvada drug video:
Virtue from vincenti from vincent on vimeo.
Other drug interactions with Truvada
Do not use Truvada if you also take any of the medicines listed below:
- medicines containing emtricitabine or tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, (atripla, complera, emtriva, genvoya, odefsey, stribild, vemlidy, or viread). These drugs contain one or more of the same active ingredient as Truvada.
- medicines containing tenofovir alafenamide (descovy, genvoya, or odefsey)
- medicines containing lamivudine (combivir, dutrebis, epivir, epivir-hbv, epzicom, triumeq, or trizivir)
- adefovir (hepsera)
Truvada may interact with other drugs such as:
- didanosine (Videx EC)
- atazanavir (Reyataz)
- ledipasvir with sofosbuvir (Harvoni)
- sofosbuvir with velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- darunavir (Prezista)
- lopinavir with ritonavir (Kaletra)
Your health care provider may need to check more often or change doses if you take any medicine and Truvada.
Tell your healthcare provider about all medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
What should i avoid while taking Truvada ?
While using Truvada, avoid doing things that increase your risk of getting HIV-1 or spreading HIV-1 to others.
- There is no type of sex that is not protected. Always practice safer sex using a condom or polyurethane condom,
- reduce the chance of sexual contact with semen, vaginal fluids, or blood.
- Do not share personal items that may have blood or body fluids on them, such as toothbrushes and razor blades.
- Do not share or reuse needles or other injection equipment.
Ask your health care provider if you have any questions about how to prevent HIV-1 infection or spread HIV-1 to others.
Side effects of the drug Truvada
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Truvada: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
The mild symptoms of lactic acidosis can worsen over time and the condition can be fatal. Get emergency medical help if you have: unusual muscle aches, difficulty breathing, stomach pain, vomiting, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, feeling cold, or feeling very weak or tired.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- new HIV infection symptoms : fever, night sweats, fatigue, muscle or joint pain, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, swollen glands in the neck or groin;
- sudden or unusual bone pain;
- kidney problems: little or no urination, swelling in your legs or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath;
- liver problems: nausea, swelling around your middle area, upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate affect your immune system, which can cause certain side effects, even weeks or months after you take Truvada. Tell your doctor if you have:
- signs of new infection: fever, sweating, swollen glands, sores, cough, wheezing, diarrhea, weight loss;
- difficulty speaking or swallowing, problems with balance or eye movement, weakness or stinging sensation;
- swelling in the neck or throat, menstrual changes, impotence.
Common Truvada side effects may include:
- aches, dizziness, feeling depressed or tired;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- nausea, stomach aches;
- weight loss;
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Storage of Truvada medicine
- Store Truvada at room temperature between 68 ° F and 77 ° F (20 ° C to 25 ° C).
- Keep Truvada in original container and keep container tightly closed.
- Do not use Truvada if the bottle seal is opened or missing.
- Keep Truvada and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
How much does Truvada prevent HIV exposure?
- How much does Truvada anti-exposure medicine cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Drugs emtricitabine 200mg and tenofovir 245mg HIV prevention purchase where?
- Where can I find out where to buy Emtricitabine 200mg and Tenofovir 245mg for HIV vaccine ? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below to give us answers about Truvada Anti-Exposure Medicine to prevent HIV emtricitabine 200mg and tenofovir 245mg
Contact index-china ( 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.