Tecentriq 1200mg / 20ml Atezolizumab treatment for urothelial cancer. You need to know how much does Atezolizumab cost? You do not know where Tecentriq is sold? index-china is the address of Tecentriq medicine trading in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Tecentriq medicine 1200mg / 20ml Atezolizumab for treatment of carcinoma of the urinary and lung (NSCLC)
- Brand name: Tecentriq
- Active ingredient: Atezolizumab
- Content: 1200mg / 20ml
- Form: concentrated infusion solution
- Package: 1 vial of 1200mg / 20ml of infusion solution
- Manufacturer: Roche
- Tecentriq Drug Price: COMMENT below for price OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Tecentriq”
What is Tecentriq? What medication Atezolizumab ?
- Tecentriq (Atezolizumab) is a monoclonal antibody that affects the activity of the body’s immune system. Tecentriq boosts your immune system to help your body fight tumor cells.
- Tecentriq is used to treat a certain type of bladder cancer that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be removed by surgery.
- Tecentriq is also used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Tecentriq is often used after other cancer medications have been tried without success.
Indications for the treatment of Tecentriq
Tecentriq is a monotherapy indicated to treat adult patients with metastatic or metastatic adenocarcinoma (UC):
- those who have undergone chemotherapy during or after platinum chemotherapy.
- those who are not eligible for cisplatin chemotherapy.
Tecentriq is a monotherapy indicated to treat adult patients with metastatic or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after previous chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR activation mutations or ALK-positive tumor mutations should also be targeted therapy before receiving Tecentriq.
How Tecentriq works
- Tecentriq works by attaching to a specific protein in your body called a programmed ligand (PD-L1).
- This protein inhibits the body’s immune system, thus protecting cancer cells from being attacked by immune cells. By attaching to protein, Tecentriq helps your immune system fight your cancer.
The benefits of Tecentriq are given in the study
- Tecentriq has been shown to reduce tumors in patients with advanced or widespread urothelial carcinoma.
- In a study of 429 patients, 23% of those who did not qualify for platinum chemotherapy responded to treatment with Tecentriq and 16% of patients who had previously had platinum chemotherapy responded. Partial or complete tumor of the patient.
- Another study of 931 patients with urinary tract carcinoma found that patients taking Tecentriq lived about 8.6 months longer than patients receiving chemotherapy for 8 months, although the difference could be due to sex. flag. Reactions have been seen even in patients whose cancer cells do not produce much PD-L1.
Non-small cell lung cancer
- In patients with advanced or widespread non-small cell lung cancer, Tecentriq has been shown to be more effective than a comparable drug in prolonging a patient’s life.
- In a primary study of 850 patients, Tecentriq was given an average of 14 months while those given another cancer drug, docetaxel, lived an average of 10 months.
- Similar results were seen in a second lung cancer study of 287 patients in which the average patient on Tecentriq survived 13 months compared to 10 months for patients on docetaxel.
Dosage and Administration Tecentriq
1200 mg IV over 60 minutes every 3 weeks until disease progression or toxicity is not acceptable
- Tecentriq is given intravenously (drip) into a vein every 3 weeks and treatment should continue as long as the patient benefits from it or has uncontrollable side effects.
- Treatment may need to be stopped in patients who experience certain side effects due to the patient’s own immune system including inflammation of various organs or endocrine disorders.
- Tecentriq can only be used by prescription and treatment is started to be monitored by a doctor experienced in cancer treatment.
Side effects of Tecentriq
Tecentriq may cause some side effects that you must tell your doctor right away. They may occur weeks or months after your last dose.
Tell your doctor right away if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Pneumonia: symptoms may include new or worse coughing, difficulty breathing and chest pain
- hepatitis: symptoms may include jaundice or eyes, nausea, vomiting, bleeding or bruising, dark urine and stomach pain.
- Inflammatory bowel disease: symptoms can include diarrhea, blood in the stool and stomach pain
- inflammation of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands and pituitary glands: symptoms may include fatigue, weight loss, weight gain, mood changes, hair loss, constipation, dizziness, increased feeling of urination and vision changes force.
- Type 1 diabetes: symptoms may include feeling more hungry or thirstier than usual, needing to urinate more often, losing weight and feeling tired
- Encephalitis or meningitis: symptoms may include stiff neck, headache, fever, chills, vomiting, photosensitivity, confusion and drowsiness.
- Nerve problems: symptoms may include muscle weakness and numbness, tingling in hands and feet
- Pancreatitis: symptoms may include abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
- myocarditis: symptoms may include shortness of breath, decreased exercise capacity, feeling tired, chest pain, ankle or leg swelling, irregular heartbeat and fainting
- Serious reactions related to infusion: may include fever, chills, shortness of breath and flushing.
Common Tecentriq side effects may include:
- nausea, anorexia;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- fever, weakness, fatigue;
- cough, feeling short of breath;
- numbness or tingling in your arms or legs;
- athritis; or
- High Blood Pressure.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Warnings cautious before using drug Tecentriq
Talk to your doctor or nurse before you are taking Tecentriq if you:
- autoimmune disease: a condition in which the body attacks its own cells.
- It has been informed that your cancer has spread to your brain
- a history of pneumonia
- have or have been chronically infected with the liver, including hepatitis B (HBV) or hepatitis C (HCV)
- infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- There have been serious side effects because other antibody therapies help your immune system fight cancer
- have been used to stimulate or suppress your immune system
- have been vaccinated live, weakened
Do not use Tecentriq if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication and for at least 5 months after the last dose. If you become pregnant while using Tecentriq tell this to your doctor.
You should not breast-feed while using atezolizumab or within 5 months after your last dose.
What other drugs will affect Tecentriq?
Other drugs may interact with Tecentriq, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Tell your doctor about all your current medications and any medicines you start or stop using.
Preservation of drug Tecentriq
Tecentriq will be stored by healthcare professionals at a hospital or clinic.
- Store in a refrigerator (2 ° C – 8 ° C). Do not freeze the product.
- Keep vials in outer carton to protect from light.
- The diluent should not be kept for more than 24 hours at 2 ° C to 8 ° C or 8 hours at ambient temperature.
- Do not use if this medicine is cloudy, discolored, or contains particles
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets
Drugs Tecentriq 1200mg/20ml Atezolizumab cost?
How much does Tecentriq 1200mg / 20ml cost Atezolizumab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Tecentriq 1200mg/20ml Atezolizumab bought and sold?
Where to know where to buy and sell Tecentriq 1200mg / 20ml Atezolizumab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Tecentriq 1200mg / 20ml Atezolizumab for treatment of carcinoma of urinary and lung (NSCLC).
>>> See more about drug Tecentriq: https://index-china.com/tecentriq-medicine-1200mg-20ml-atezolizumab/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.