How much do you need to know how much drug Tasigna 200mg nilotinib costs to treat blood cancer? You do not know where the drug Tasigna 200mg nilotinib is sold? index-china is a trading site for Tasigna 200mg in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
- Brand name: Tasigna
- Active ingredient: Nilotinib
- Manufacturer: Novartis
- Content: 200mg
- Form: Tablet form
- Package: 200mg 1 box of 14 tablets
- Tasigna Drug Rates COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Tasigna”
What is Tasigna?
The drug Tasigna (Nilotinib) is a cancer medicine or cancer chemotherapy drug. It interferes with the growth of cancer cells, eventually being destroyed.
Adult and pediatric patients with newly diagnosed Ph + CML-CP
- Tasigna is indicated for the treatment of adult patients and children 1 year of age or older with a blood cancer called Philadelphia positive myeloid leukemia (Ph + CML). Chronic segment (CP).
Adult patients with Ph + CML-CP and CML-AP drug resistance or intolerance
- Tasigna is indicated to treat mature patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph + CML-CP) and accelerated stage myeloid leukemia (CML-AP). Drug resistance or intolerance to previous therapy including imatinib.
Children with Ph + CML-CP drug resistance or intolerance
- Tasigna is indicated for the treatment of pediatric patients greater than or equal to 1 year of age with Philadelphia chromosome positive for chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph + CML-CP) drug-resistant or intolerant. previous tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI).
Tasigna is usually given after other drugs have been tried without success.
How effective is Tasigna?
Tasigna has been studied for over 10 years. In a clinical trial, Tasigna was shown to be more effective than Gleevec (imatinib mesylate) tablets among the main patient groups:
- Patients recently diagnosed with Ph + CML
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with Ph + CML or you’re moving to Tasigna, the goal of treatment is to help you achieve a deep molecular response (DMR).
The mechanism of action of Nilotinib
- Nilotinib is Tasigna’s main active ingredient belonging to a group of drugs called protein kinase inhibitors.
- Nilotinib works by blocking a protein kinase called Bcr-Abl kinase, made by the Philadelphia chromosomal leukemia cells and causing them to multiply uncontrollably. By blocking Bcr-Abl kinase, Nilotinib helps control the spread of white blood cells.
How to use Tasigna medicine
Tasigna is usually taken after 12 hours. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Use Tasigna when the stomach is empty, take the medicine at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. Do not take with food, as it can increase the concentration of Tasigna in the blood and may increase harmful side effects.
Avoid eating anything for at least 2 hours before and 1 hour after you drink Tasigna.
Take this medication with a full glass of water. Swallow capsules whole.
If you cannot swallow an entire capsule, you can open the capsule and sprinkle the medicine into no more than 1 teaspoon of apple. Swallow right away without chewing. Do not save the mixture for later use.
Tasigna must be done long term. You should not stop using this medicine unless your doctor tells you.
Tasigna quantitative information
Usual Adult Dose for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia:
- Newly diagnosed in the chronic phase (Ph + CML-CP): 300 mg orally twice a day, approximately 12 hours apart
- Intolerance or intolerance in the chronic phase and accelerated phase (Ph + CML-CP) and Ph + CML-AP): 400mg orally twice a day, approximately 12 hours apart
Tasigna may be given in combination with hematopoietic growth factors (erythropoietin or G-CSF), hydroxyurea or anagrelide if clinically indicated.
- Uses: To treat newly diagnosed Ph + CML in the chronic phase and accelerate Ph + CML resistance or intolerance to previous therapy including imatinib
Safe and cautious information when taking Tasigna
- Prolonged QTc and sudden death: Tasigna can cause prolongation of QTc, a life-threatening heart problem.
- Myelosuppression: Treatment with Tasigna can cause 3/4 thrombocytopenia, neutropenia and anemia.
- Heart and blood vessel disorders: Tasigna should be used with caution in patients with heart or blood vessel disease due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Pancreatitis and increased serum Lipase: Tasigna may cause an increase in serum lipase. Patients with a history of pancreatitis may be at higher risk than serum lipase.
- Tumor lysis syndrome: Cases of tumor lysis syndrome have been reported in patients taking Tasigna with Ph + CML resistance or intolerance.
- Electrolyte imbalance: An imbalance in electrolytes such as sodium, potassium and phosphates has been reported in patients using Tasigna capsules.
- Hemorrhage: Severe bleeding including fatal events, from any part including the gastrointestinal tract, has been reported in patients with Ph + CML receiving Tasigna.
- Fluid retention and edema: Tasigna should be used with caution in patients with fluid retention disorders due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Pregnancy: Do not use Tasigna if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication and for at least 14 days after your last dose.
- Breastfeeding: Nursing women should not use Tasigna and for at least 14 days after your last dose.
Side effects of the drug Tasigna
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Tasigna: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Contact your doctor right away or get emergency medical help if you have symptoms of a serious heart problem: a fast heartbeat or pounding and sudden dizziness, you may faint. .
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Abnormal bleeding: a bruise, blood in your urine or stool
- Swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath
- Bleeding in the brain: sudden headache, confusion, vision problems and dizziness
- Signs of a liver or pancreas problem: upper abdominal pain or may spread to the back, nausea or vomiting, dark urine, jaundice or eyes
- Low blood cell count: fever, chills, night sweats, mouth sores, pale skin, unusual weakness
- Signs of decreased blood flow: leg pain or feeling cold, chest pain, numbness, difficulty walking, speech problems
- Signs of tumor cell breakdown: confusion, weakness, muscle cramps, nausea, vomiting, fast or slow heart rate, decreased urination, tingling in hands and feet or around the mouth.
Common Tasigna side effects may include:
- Bleeding gums
- Blurred vision
- Bone pain
- Dark urine
- Shortness of breath
- Weight loss
- Jaundice and eyes
- The amount of urine decreases
- Loss of consciousness
- Muscle cramps
- Pain in the bladder
- Depressed mood
- Muscle stiffness
- Heart beats slowly
Other drug interactions with Tasigna
Some medicines may interact with Tasigna to affect your blood levels, which may increase side effects or make the medicine less effective.
- Avoid taking stomach acid reducers like Pepcid, Tagamet or Zantac, within 10 hours before or 2 hours after you take nilotinib.
- Avoid antacids containing aluminum, magnesium or simethicon such as: Di-Gel, Gaviscon, Maalox, Magnesia Milk, Mylanta or Rolaids, within 2 hours before or 2 hours after you take nilotinib.
- Nilotinib can cause serious heart problems, your risk may be higher if you also use some other medicines to treat: infections, asthma, heart problems, high blood pressure, depression, mental illness, cancer, malaria or HIV.
Avoid using grapefruit products. Grapefruit may interact with nilotinib and lead to unwanted side effects.
Drug Tasigna 200mg nilotinib cost?
- How much does nilotinib Tasigna cost 200mg? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Tasigna 200mg nilotinib purchased and sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy and sell Tasigna 200mg nilotinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
- Reputable source Tasigna medicine 200mg nilotinib is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Source of Tasigna Medicines at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source Drug Tasigna at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source Tasigna drug at rxlist.com accessed September 19, 2019.
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Tasigna Medicines 200mg nilotinib for treatment of blood cancer called Philadelphia chromosomes positive for chronic myeloid leukemia.
Note: Information about Tasigna medicine 200mg nilotinib for the purpose of sharing knowledge, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.