You need to know the price of Tarceva 150mg Erlotinib medicine metastatic lung cancer? You do not know where to buy Tarceva 150mg? index-china is a prestigious address specializing in selling brand-name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho .. and nationwide. Tarceva 150mg Erlotinib is indicated for the treatment of locally occurring or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Tarceva medicine 150mg Erlotinib treatment of advanced lung cancer
- Brand names: Tarceva 150mg, Tarceva 100mg
- Active ingredient: Erlotinib
- Manufacturer: ROCHE
- Content: 150mg, 100mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 30 capsules
- Tarceva Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Tarceva”
What is Erlotinib? Erlotinib drug effect
- Erlotinib is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body. Erlotinib is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer or pancreatic cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastases).
- Erlotinib is usually taken after other cancer medications have been tried without success. Erlotinib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Erlotinib (Tarceva) is used to treat lung cancer. Erlotinib is also used with other medicines to treat pancreatic cancer. The drug works by reducing the proliferation of cancer cells. In some tumors, the drug binds to a certain protein (the epidermal growth factor receptor -EGFR). Erlotinib belongs to a class of drugs called kinase inhibitors.
Indications and dosage of tarceva 150mg
- Non-small cell lung cancer that progresses locally or metastases: 150 mg / day (treatment for step 1 in patients with EGFR activation mutations, maintenance therapy after stable response to step chemotherapy 1 using platinum derivatives, treatment after failure with at least one previous chemotherapy regimen).
- Progressive, locally unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer: 100 mg / day, in combination with gemcitabine.
Contraindications to the drug
- Tarceva is contraindicated in patients with severe hypersensitivity to erlotinib or to any component of Tarceva.
How to use tarceva 150mg
- Should be taken on an empty stomach: Take at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Do not drink stomach acid containing just as eating orange, lemon, grapefruit will reduce the absorption of the drug
- See also the note below
The special dosage instructions
Dosage adjustment may be required when used with substrates and regulators for the CYP3A4 system.
When dose adjustment is necessary, the dose should be reduced by 50 mg at a time.
- Hepatic impairment: Erlotinib is excreted by hepatic metabolism and biliary excretion. Although erlotinib levels are similar in patients with moderate hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh score 7-9) compared to patients with normal liver function, caution should be exercised when taking Tarceva for patients. have liver failure. Dose reduction or discontinuation of Tarceva should be considered if severe adverse reactions occur. The safety and efficacy of Tarceva have not been studied in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Renal impairment: The safety and efficacy of Tarceva have not been studied in patients with renal impairment.
- For children: The safety and efficacy of Tarceva have not been studied in patients under 18 years of age.
- Smokers: Smoking can reduce the distribution of erlotinib by 50-60%. The maximum tolerated dose of Tarceva in non-small cell adenocarcinoma patients while smoking is 300 mg. The long-term efficacy and safety of higher than the recommended initial dose have not been determined for patients who continue to smoke.
Overdose when used
- A single dose of Tarveva up to 1000mg in healthy subjects and up to 1600mg in tolerated cancer patients. Repeat dose twice daily for 200 mg in poorly tolerated healthy subjects after only a few days of use. Based on the data from these studies, severe adverse events such as diarrhea, rash, and elevated liver transaminases may occur at doses above the recommended dose. In case of suspicion of overdose Tarveva, should stop taking and symptomatic treatment.
What should patients avoid when using the drug ?
- Avoid taking antacids for several hours before or after taking Tarceva. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking other stomach medicines like cimetidine (Tagamet) or ranitidine (Zantac).
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Tarceva can cause skin rash, dryness, or other irritation. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
- Avoid using skin products that can cause dryness or irritation, such as acne medications, harsh soaps or skin cleansers, or skin products containing alcohol.
- Avoid smoking. It can make Tarceva less effective.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with erlotinib and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid using grapefruit products when taking Tarceva.
- Avoid taking an herbal supplement containing seaweed at the same time you take Tarceva.
- Erlotinib can pass into body fluids (including urine, stool, vomiting). Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning a patient’s body fluids, handling garbage or washing clothes or changing diapers. Wash before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothes and linen separately from other laundry.
Tarceva drug side effects
Seek emergency medical help if the patient shows any signs of an allergic reaction to Tarceva : rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Tarceva and call your doctor at once if you:
- sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, itching breathing;
- severe stomach pain, fever, chills, coughing up blood;
- severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- eye pain or irritation, vision problems;
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to the jaw or shoulders, nausea, sweating;
- signs of stroke – sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden headache, slurred speech, vision or balance problems;
- kidney or liver problems – little or no urination; swelling, rapid weight gain (especially in the face and abdomen); confusion, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction – fever, sore throat, swelling of the face or tongue, burning in the eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blisters skin.
Common Tarceva side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
- dry eyes;
- cough, shortness of breath;
- rash; or
- Weak points, feeling tired.
The note when using Tarceva to increase absorption, avoid overdose
In the early days, I kept searching for the following treatments to prevent the old lady’s health breakdown. After that, I will gradually eliminate methods that can be harmful and not as good as other methods.
In the early days, the first goal was to eat well, sleep well, not kill cancer because I had at least 10 ~ 13 months that she could be physically fit to meet a certain medicine. The 10 ~ 13 month period is the time when Tarceva will become less responsive. To purify the body, papaya leaves and Magnesium VitC are two methods that I apply simultaneously. After reaching the goal of eating well (after about a week), I removed Magnesium VitC because it will affect the main drug, Tarceva, because this therapy reduces acidity in the stomach and risks making it. Reduced absorption of Tarceva.
There are two main notes that patients using Erlotinib (Tarceva) always keep in mind. Both absorption and breakdown of this drug can be easily altered, and this will affect the drug’s availability.
- First: the solubility of Erlotinib varies significantly with the pH concentration. When the pH increases, the drug will become difficult to dissolve and become less absorbable. So for this drug, the acidity in the stomach will greatly affect the absorption of the drug. In an acidic gastric environment, the drug will be more easily absorbed. Only about 60% of this drug is absorbed if the stomach does not secrete acid.
- Second: Eroltinib is metabolized in the liver by two enzymes CYP3A4 and CYP1A2. If these two enzymes are more, the shelf life of the drug is shorter (less effective) and if these two enzymes are inhibited, the drug will exist in the body longer (increase effect) and lead to an overdose, which affects side effects. Smoking cigarettes while using Tarceva will reduce the effectiveness of the drug while eating grapefruit while taking Tarceva will make the side effects of the drug become more difficult to control. Papaya leaves also inhibited CYP3A4 enzymes in the liver, but to a lesser extent, and the use of papaya leaves also decreased.
In the treatment of this incurable disease, there is no perfect solution. In Western medicine, to achieve the goal of tumor destruction, dissection, radioactive caulking and chemical poisoning of whole body cells must be performed; also in folk there are patients in Quang Nam every day also swallowed up to 10 more toad.
Regarding the evaluation of latic acid in the excess or lack of body, it must be tested. Because I could not afford this test, I did not have any further information. You can read more about ‘Fasting’ tumors to kill cancers about latic acid and cancer cells for more information.
Why not use continuously and do not use the high-dose VitC (this type is only sold by prescription?
The image of VitC medicine when I used it was used up to the highest dose by taking 1 gram on the first day (2 ~ 4 times) ) and the next day is 0.5 gram higher than the day before reaching the body tolerance threshold (go out) stop and return to the previous day’s dose.
The 7 steps to effectively treat lung cancer are as follows
- Step 1: Starve cancer cells (reduce or abstain from sugar or cereals that contain sugar)
- Step 2: Absorb more oxygen from the body (cancer cells hate oxygen)
- Step 3: Avoid impulse improperly
- Step 4: Add special nutrients to antioxidants
- Step 5: Balance the environment and pH inside the body with foods high in enzymes and fiber
- Step 6: Eliminate toxic substances accumulated over the years
- Step 7: Balance the body’s hormones
Answering the question about Tarceva:
Question 1: Which country is the best medicine for treating lung cancer Tarceva 150mg?
– Tarceva 150mg genuine Roche (Hoffmann-la Roche company) is distributed in Vietnam Hospital, manufactured in Switzerland by TW2 Pharmaceutical Company imported.
– In addition, there is Tarceva 150mg medicine bought directly from abroad or overseas Vietnamese to Vietnam such as: France, EU, Turkey (most of the same place of production, then distributed to these countries). )
– About Roche brand quality is 99% the same, with genuine medicine, patients are more assured of quality. The genuine Roche drug is much better than the Indian processed medicine with the active ingredient Erlotinib.
Conclusion that the medicine for treating lung cancer in Tarceva is good, I recommend that patients should choose the genuine medicine bought at the hospital, or take portable Vietnamese medicine to take in prestigious places such as LP medicine. and fit the patient’s economic condition
Question 2: If drug resistance is 150mg erlotinib Tarceva, must use 3rd generation drugs hit the right target?
Answer: If Tarceva resistance is the first thing to check, what is the gene mutation? Should go to the hospital again.
Generation 3 drugs are the names of the drugs that treat end-stage lung cancer, in fact, there are many drugs that hit the target: Osimertinib 80mg (Tagrisso, Tagrix, Osicent), active ingredients Afatinib 40mg (drug name: Giotrif, Xovoltib, Afanix), active ingredient Crizotinib 250mg (drug name: Xalkori, Crizonix), active ingredient Alectinib 150mg (drug name: Alecensa), etc.
In addition: Use immune system therapy such as Pembrolizumab 100mg and 40mg (drug name: Keytruda 100mg), Nivolumab 100mg and 40mg (drug name Opdivo) ….
Depending on the circumstances of patient health conditions that doctors offer different treatment options
Question 3: Is the drug to treat lung cancer Tarceva insured?
Answer: According to the Decision No. 3485 / QD-BYT of the Ministry of Health, approving the tarceva drug support program for patients with non-small cell lung cancer in advanced stage or remote metastases in Vietnam.
- – K Hospital;
- – 175 Hospital;
- – Bach Mai Hospital;
- – Cho Ray Hospital;
- – 115 People’s Hospital;
- – Lung central hospital;
- – Hanoi Oncology Hospital;
- – Nghe An Oncology Hospital;
- – Hue central hospital;
- – Danang Oncology Hospital;
- – Can Tho Oncology Hospital.
- – Ho Chi Minh City Oncology Hospital;
- – Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital;
Question 4: What are the side-effects of tarceva (erlotinib)?
Answer: Common side effects are headache, chest tightness, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, … depending on the patient’s location, about 5% have Tarceva side effects so patients should not worry too much about it. .
See the Tarceva Side Effects section above that we’ve listed in full
Watch the Tarceva 150mg pill video
How much does Tarceva 150mg of Erlotinib cost?
- Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Tarceva 150mg Erlotinib medicine where to buy and sell ?
- Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) to buy and sell brand-name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide