Soriatane 25mg Acitretin treats severe psoriasis. How much do you need to know about Acitretin? You do not know where Soriatane is sold? index-china is the address of trading Soriatane in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Soriatane medicine 25mg Acitretin treats severe psoriasis
- Brand name: Soriatane
- Active ingredient: Acitretin
- Content: 25mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Arrow generiques
- Soriatane Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Soriatane”
What is soriatane?
Soriatane (Acitretin) is a retinoid which is a derivative of vitamin A.
Soriatane is used to treat severe psoriasis and other skin disorders. This medicine is not a cure for psoriasis and you may have a relapse after you stop taking this medicine.
Soriatane may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Indications for treatment with Soriatane
- Types of psoriasis extensive and severe;
- Psoriasis of the hands and feet;
- Severe congenital ichthyosis and ichthyosiform dermatitis;
- Planen ruber flat of the skin and mucous membranes;
- Other severe and difficult-to-treat forms of dermatitis are characterized by fat disorders or hyperkeratosis.
The mechanism of action of Acitretin
- The mechanism of action of acitretin is not known. It is chemically related to retinoic acid and retinol (vitamin A), and it reduces skin cell production and loss.
- It takes several weeks to see its effects, up to 6 months to see a full reaction, and psoriasis can get worse before improvement is seen.
Dosage and Administration Soriatane
- A typical initial dose is approximately 25mg to 50mg once a day, taking a single dose with the main meal. The doctor who prescribed the medication will monitor the response to this dose and change if the side effects are becoming interrupted.
- Children under 18 should not take Soriatane. Adults over 65 years will usually start with lower doses.
- It may take 2 to 3 months to realize the full benefits of this medicine. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time every day.
- Do not stop taking acitretin without first talking to your doctor. Your symptoms may return after you stop using acitretin. Ask your doctor what to do if this happens.
Precautions before using Soriatane
To make sure Soriatane is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease;
- kidney disease;
- Liver disease: Retinoids like acitretin have been associated with hepatitis in some cases.
- High cholesterol: Acitretin has been found to cause an increase in cholesterol and other lipids in the blood
- Diabetes: Acitretin can cause changes in glucose tolerance for people with diabetes
- Depression: Retinoids have been known to cause mood swings and depressive symptoms. If you have depression or a history of depression, talk to your doctor about using this medicine.
Soriatane can cause serious harm to an unborn baby if used during pregnancy. Use highly effective contraceptive methods while taking this medication. If you become pregnant while using this medicine, stop taking it right away and call your doctor.
Do not breast-feed while you are taking Soriatane, or for at least three years after stopping treatment.
Soriatane side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Stop using Soriatane and call your doctor right away if you have:
- mood changes: depression, aggression, unusual thoughts or behaviors, thoughts hurting yourself;
- heart attack or stroke symptoms: chest pain, dizziness, nausea, feeling short of breath, sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, problems with speech or balance, swelling or warmth in one or both legs;
- high blood sugar: increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, headache, blurred vision;
- increased pressure inside the skull: severe headache, tinnitus, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind the eyes;
- liver problems: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice or eyes;
- problems with your bones or muscles: loss of feeling in your arms or legs, difficulty moving, pain in your back, joints, muscles or bones;
- Severe skin problems: itching, redness, pain, swelling or peeling of the skin;
- signs of a vascular problem: sudden swelling, rapid weight gain, fever, muscle aches, feeling light-headed.
Common side effects may include:
- Chapped lips, dry mouth;
- itching or desquamation of the skin;
- weak nails, delicate skin;
- peeling skin on your hands and feet;
- hair loss;
- dry eyes, discomfort when wearing contact lenses;
- dry or runny nose, nosebleeds;
- Joint pain, muscle tension.
Medications can also lead to serious complications in people who may be inclined to them, including:
- matter of life
- heart attack
- Severe skin condition
- vision problems
- vascular problems
- pressure on the brain
- Abnormal muscle or bone changes
- High blood sugar
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Drug and food interactions
Acitretin may interact with other medications and chemicals in the body to produce side effects. It is important to know what to take and to avoid when using acitretin.
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines starting or stopping use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
There are several medications to avoid when taking acitretin, including:
- Tetracycline antibiotics: These substances increase the risk of dangerous pressure levels in the brain.
- Methotrexate: Taking this medication with acitretin can significantly increase your risk of liver problems.
- Proestin or minipill only contraceptives: Acitretin may decrease the effectiveness of minipill. Your doctor may stop the minipill and prescribe another method of birth control.
- Phenytoin: Acitretin may enhance the side effects of phenytoin, including delayed speaking, confusion and coordination or balance problems.
- Supplementing with vitamin A and other oral retinoids: Taking these drugs with acitretin can cause nausea, vomiting, loss of balance and blurred vision.
This drug is known to increase the risk of congenital abnormalities, and alcohol can increase the duration of this risk to more than 3 years after stopping acitretin. Avoid drinking alcohol at all costs while taking acitretin.
Drugs Soriatane 25mg acitretin cost?
- How much does Soriatane 25mg Acitretin cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Soriatane 25mg Acitretin sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Soriatane 25mg Acitretin? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Soriatane 25mg Acitretin treatment of severe psoriasis.