Rituxan medicine 100mg 500mg Rituximab treats blood cancer. You need to know how much Rituximab costs? You do not know where Rituxan is sold? index-china is an address specializing in trading Rituxan medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Rituxan medicine 100mg 500mg Rituximab treats blood cancer
- Brand name: Rituxan
- Active ingredient: Rituximab
- Content: 100mg, 500mg
- Package: 1 vial of 100mg, 500mg injection solution
- Manufacturer: Biogen Idec & Genentech
- Rituxan Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Rituxan”
What is Rituxan? Indications for treatment of Rituximab?
Rituxan (Rituximab) is a monoclonal antibody indicated for the treatment of advanced follicular lymphoma. The drug was developed by Biogen Idec and co-founded by Genentech, a subsidiary of the Roche Group.
Rituxan was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1997 to treat non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Rituxan is a prescription drug used to treat adults:
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL): used alone or with other chemotherapy drugs.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL): used in combination with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide chemotherapy drugs.
The disease is not cancerous
- Granulomatosis with keratitis (GPA) (Wegener’s granulomatosis) and Microscopic keratitis (MPA): use combination therapy with glucocorticoids.
- Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV): for treating moderate to severe PV.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): use a combination treatment with another prescription drug called methotrexate, to reduce the signs and symptoms of moderate to severe RA in adults, after treatment with At least one other drug called tumor antagonist (TNF) was used and did not work well enough.
Rituxan is being studied in clinical trials for possible use in multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
The mechanism of action of Rituximab
Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody therapy that can be used alone or with chemotherapy. They work in different ways to find and attack the cells where cancer begins.
Rituximab targets and attaches to the CD20 protein found on the surface of cancerous blood cells and some healthy blood cells. Once attached to the CD20 protein, Rituximab is thought to work in a variety of ways including:
- By helping your own immune system destroy cancer cells
- By self-destroying cancer cells
In addition, Rituximab can also harm healthy cells in your body.
Rituximab may be an important part of treatment for many patients with NHL and CLL.
- There has been a serious reaction to Rituxan or rituximab products
- Has a serious infection, is currently infected or has a weak immune system
- Pregnancy: women who are likely to become pregnant should use effective contraception during treatment with Rituxan and for 12 months after the last dose of Rituxan
- Lactating: patients should not breastfeed during treatment and for at least 6 months after the last dose of Rituxan
Dosage and usage of Rituxan
The dose for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) is: 375 mg / m2
The dose for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is: 375 mg / m2 in the first cycle and 500 mg / m2 in cycles 2 – 6, in combination with FC administered every 28 days.
The dosage of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in combination with methotrexate is: 2 – 1000 mg IV every 2 weeks (one course) every 24 weeks or based on clinical judgment, but not earlier than every 16 weeks times. Methylprednisolone 100 mg intravenous glucocorticoid or equivalent is recommended 30 minutes prior to each infusion.
Induction dose for adult patients with GPA and MPA active in combination with glucocorticoids is: 375 mg / m2 once a week for 4 weeks. The follow-up dose for adult patients with GPA and MPA who achieved disease control with induction therapy, combined with glucocorticoids, was two intravenous infusions of 500 mg every two weeks, followed by intravenous infusion 500 mg every 6 months thereafter based on clinical judgment.
The dosage for PV is: 2 – 1000 mg IV every 2 weeks in combination with a gradual decrease in glucocorticoids, followed by IV 500 mg in December and every 6 months or based on clinical judgment. Methylprednisolone 100 mg intravenous glucocorticoid or equivalent is recommended 30 minutes before each infusion.
- Rituxan should only be administered by a doctor or nurse in hospital with appropriate medical assistance to manage serious infusion related to potentially fatal reactions if they occur.
- Rituxan is administered as an intravenous infusion. Rituximab is given for a few hours. The infusion is started slowly, and if the patient does not have any reaction to the medication, the infusion rate is increased every hour until the infusion is completed.
- Rituxan is administered weekly for 4 to 8 weeks when it is administered alone. When used with chemotherapy, it is usually taken on the first day of each chemotherapy cycle for every 6 to 8 cycles.
Warnings and precautions when using Rituxan
Tumor lysis syndrome (TLS): TLS is caused by the rapid disruption of cancer cells. TLS can cause you to have kidney failure and require dialysis or may cause an irregular heartbeat. Tell your doctor right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms of TLS: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or lack of energy
Serious infection : Severe infection can occur during and after treatment with Rituxan and can lead to death. Rituxan may increase the risk of infection and may reduce the ability of your immune system to fight off the infection. People with serious infections should not take Rituxan
Heart problems: Rituxan can cause chest pain, irregular heartbeat and heart attack. Your doctor can monitor your heart during and after treatment with Rituxan if you have symptoms of heart problems or a history of heart problems.
Kidney problems: Especially if you are taking Rituxan for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). Your doctor should do blood tests to check how well your kidneys are working
Stomach problems: severe stomach pain can sometimes lead to death, so tell your doctor right away if you have abdominal pain during treatment with Rituxan
Reactivate the hepatitis B virus (HBV): If you already have hepatitis B or are carriers of the hepatitis B virus, receiving Rituxan can get the virus working again. Reacting to hepatitis B can cause serious liver problems, including liver failure and death. You should not take Rituxan if you have active hepatitis B.
Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML): PML is a serious, rare brain infection caused by a virus that can occur in Rituxan users. People with weak immune systems may have PML.
Side effects of Rituxan
The most common side effects of Rituxan include:
- The reaction involves infusion
- Infection: may include fever, chills)
- Body aches
In patients with GPA or MPA, the most common side effects of Rituxan also include:
- Low white blood cells and red blood cells
- Muscle spasms
Other side effects with Rituxan include:
- Joint pain during or for several hours after the infusion
- Upper respiratory tract infection more often
These are not all possible side effects with Rituxan.
Other drug interactions with Rituxan
Tell your doctor about all medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are taking before taking Rituxan, especially:
- Cimzia (certolizumab)
- Drugs that suppress the immune system such as Imuran (azathioprine), Neoral or Sandimmune (cyclosporine), Prograf (tacrolimus) and Rapamune (sirolimus)
- Enbrel (etanercept)
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Medicines for high blood pressure
- Other drugs treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Platinol (cisplatin)
- Remicade (Infliximab)
- Simponi (golimumab)
Drug Rituxan 100mg Rituximab cost?
- How much does Rituxan 100mg 500mg of Rituximab cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Rituxan 500mg medicine sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Rituxan 100mg 500mg Rituximab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Rituxan 100mg 500mg Rituximab for blood cancer treatment .
Note: Information about Rituxan medicine 100mg 500mg Rituximab for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug themselves, all information on drug use must follow the appointment of a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.