You need to know the price of the drug Rilutek riluzole 50mg how much? You do not know where Riluzole 50mg is sold? index-china is a specialized trading site for Rilutek 50mg Riluzole medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Rilutek medicine 50mg Riluzole treatment of motor neuron atrophy, ALS muscle at one side
- Brand name: Rilutek 50mg
- Active ingredient: Riluzole
- Manufacturer: Sanofis Aventis
- Content: 50mg
- Form: tablets
- Package: box of 4 violins x 14 tablets = 56 tablets
- Rilutek Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Rilutek”
Assign Rilutek 50mg
- Rilutek is indicated for prolonging the life or duration of mechanical ventilation for patients with lateral atrophy of the sclerosing nerve (ALS).
- ALS is a form of motor neuron disease, in which attacks of nerve cells are responsible for sending instructions to muscles that lead to weakness, muscle wastage and paralysis.
- The destruction of nerve cells in motor neuron disease can be caused by too much glutamate (a chemical messenger) in the brain and spinal cord. Rilutek stops the release of glutamate and this can help prevent nerve cells from being damaged.
Dosage and use of drugs Rilutek
- The recommended dose for Rilutek is 50 mg orally twice daily. Rilutek should be taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal
- The tablets should be taken orally, every 12 hours at the same time of day each day (eg morning and evening).
- Do not increase the dose or take this medication more often or for longer than prescribed because the risk of your side effects will increase.
Rilutek 50mg is contraindicated
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or any excipients.
- Liver disease or baseline transaminase greater than 3 times the upper limit of normal.
- Pregnant or lactating patients.
- Rilutek is not recommended for patients with impaired renal function
- Riluzole should be carefully prescribed in patients with a history of abnormal liver function, or in patients with mildly elevated serum transaminases.
- Patients should be alerted to report any fever to their doctors. Reports of a person with high fever should remind the doctor to check white blood cell count and to stop riluzole in case of leukopenia
- Cases of interstitial lung disease have been reported in patients treated with riluzole drugs, some of which are severe.
- Patients should be alerted to report any fever to their doctors. Reports of a person with high fever should remind the doctor to check white blood cell count and to stop riluzole in case of leukopenia.
- Adverse reactions: CYP 1A2 inhibitors (e.g., caffeine, diclofenac, diazepam, nicergoline, clomipramine, imipramine, fluvoxamine, phenacetin, theophylline, amitriptyline and quinolone) can all reduce the rate of elimination of riluzole, while Induction of CYP 1A2 (eg cigarette smoke, food charcoal, rifampicin and omeprazole) may increase riluzole elimination rates.
Drug interactions: There are currently no clinical studies to evaluate the interaction of riluzole with other drugs.
Side effects of the drug Rilutek
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Stop using Rilutek and call your doctor right away if you have:
- sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough, feeling short of breath;
- cough with mucus, chest pain;
- low white blood cells: fever, gingivitis, sore mouth, pain when swallowing, cold or flu symptoms;
- liver problems: nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice or eyes.
Common side effects may include:
- dizziness, a feeling of rotation;
- weakness, drowsiness;
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite;
- diarrhea; or
- numbness or tingling around your mouth.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Reputable source: https://thuoclp.com/san-pham/thuoc-rilutek-50mg-riluzole/
How much does Rilutek 50mg Riluzole cost?
- How much does Rilutek 50mg Riluzole cost?
- Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) to buy and sell brand-name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Rilutek 50mg Riluzole sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Rilutek 50mg Riluzole medicine?
- Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) to buy and sell brand-name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Watch video Rilutek 50mg (Riluzole 50mg) at
- Reputable source Rilutek medicine 50mg Riluzole is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Rilutek Drug Source at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Rilutek Drug Source at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Rilutek drug source at rxlist.com accessed September 19, 2019.
Note: Information about Rilutek medicine 50mg Riluzole for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a specialized physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.