Ricovir -Em for preventing HIV exposure . You need to know the price of the drug Ricovir -How much? Don’t know where Tenofovir 300mg and Emtricitabine 200mg are sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Ricovir – Em medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Ricovir-Em medicine, Tenofovir 300mg and Emtricitabine 200mg against HIV exposure
- Drug name: Ricovir -Em
- Ingredients: Tenofovir & Emtricitabine
- Content: 300mg / 200mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 30 tablets
- Production company: Mylan
- Prices for Ricovir-Emm: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Ricovir -Em”.
What is Ricovir -Em?
Ricovir-Em is an antiviral drug used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Ricovie -Em contains two main components Tenofovir 300mg and Emtricitabine 200mg, which are prescribed to reduce viral load by preventing viral replication in the blood.
For Ricovir-Baby to be more effective, it must be taken with at least one other anti-HIV drug to prevent AIDS.
Ricovir-Baby also increases the number of CD4 cells in the blood helping to improve the immune system.
Indications for treatment
Ricovir-Baby is used to treat, control, prevent and improve diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- HIV: This drug is used in the treatment of immunodeficiency virus infection in HIV-infected people.
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis of HIV exposure: used in combination with safe relationship measures to reduce the risk of HIV infection in high-risk adults.
- Ricovir –Em is also used for patients with hepatitis B virus infection
Ricovir-Em is not recommended for use in patients allergic to tenofovir, emtricitabine or any other ingredients of the drug.
Ricovir-Em is not recommended for use in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance below 30 ml / min) due to an increased risk of serious side effects.
Ricovir-Baby is not recommended for use in patients younger than 12 years old.
Mechanism of action
The two antiviral components in Ricovir -EM are Tenofovir and Emtricitabine, each of which works by inhibiting the activity of the virus-specific enzyme (RT) reverse transcriptase enzyme needed for the virus to replicate.
The combined effect of the two antiviral components in Ricovir -Em prevents virus integration into the DNA of infected CD4 + immune cells, inhibiting the replication of HIV so that it cannot produce additional viruses. -Rout and this reduces the viral load of the virus.
Ricovir -Em slows down the replication of HIV in your body but does not kill the virus that has been integrated into CD4 + cells or prevents the spread of others.
Dosage of the drug Ricovir-Em
The recommended dose is one tablet daily, should be used at the same time each day for greater effectiveness.
- Ricovir – Em is a pill taken by mouth
- Swallow whole, do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- For optimal use, Ricovir Em should be used in conjunction with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the whole tablet, you can dissolve Ricovir into 100ml of water. Stir until the tablet is completely dissolved and then use immediately,
Take this medication exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts than recommended.
Do not change the dose or stop using the medication without your doctor’s approval.
Closely monitor liver and kidney function while receiving this medication for appropriate treatment.
Forget the dose
- Use as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and use the next dose exactly as your doctor ordered.
- Do not use a double dose to make up for a missed dose because this can lead to an overdose and can lead to serious effects.
- Overdose will not improve the condition, but instead can lead to serious side effects, leading to toxicity and adversely affecting the kidneys and liver.
- Immediately contact a doctor or go to the nearest health facility when overdose for timely assistance to avoid possible adverse effects.
Never give or share Ricovir Em with others even if they have the same medical condition. This may result in overdose or poisoning. Contact your doctor for more details.
Precautions before treatment with Ricovir -Em
Before using Ricovir -Em, tell your doctor if you:
- There are liver problems including hepatitis B virus infection
- have kidney problems or have dialysis.
- have bone problems
- Lactic acidosis
Do not vaccinate without a doctor’s consent. Avoid contact with people who have recently vaccinated with live vaccines.
Have recently had surgery or are about to have a surgery schedule.
Pregnancy: Ricovir-Baby may increase the rate of malformations and harms the fetus, not used for pregnant women. Use highly effective contraceptives and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during Ricovir Em treatment.
Ricovir – I can pass into breast milk to harm a baby, do not take this medication if you are breastfeeding. Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding need to be treated with Ricovir – Baby.
Along with its needed effects, Ricovir Em may cause some unwanted effects.
Contact your doctor if any side effects are observed even in mild conditions:
- Allergic reaction
Some unwanted effects occur during or after treatment:
- Immune restructuring syndrome
- The decline in bone mineral density
- Acute aggravation of hepatitis B infection
- New kidney failure
Common side effects:
- burning, stinging, numbness, or tingling sensation in the hands or feet;
- tightness or pain in the chest;
- fever, cough or hoarseness;
- shortness of breath;
- painful or difficult urination;
- pale skin; stomachache;
- swelling of eyes or lips;
- increased blood triglyceride levels;
- hormonal imbalance;
- slow growth in children and adolescents;
- Increased liver enzymes.
- depressed mood,
- changes in the shape or position of body fat: especially in the arms, legs, face, neck, chest and waist.
This is not a complete list, you may experience some other side effects, Contact your doctor right away if you suspect any possible side effects.
Drug and food interactions
Other drugs or herbal products used at the same time can change the effects of any medicine and increase the risk of side effects due to possible drug interactions.
- Inform your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medicines and herbal products you are taking before starting this medication.
- Lamivudine and emtricitabine are similar drugs, so they should not be used together.
- Tenofovir interacts with other medications such as acyclovir, atazanavir, cidofovir, didanosine, ganciclovir (Na), lopinavir, ritonavir.
Consult your doctor before starting, stopping or changing a dose or an alternative preparation if absolutely necessary.
Do not use alcoholic beverages because they may increase your risk of serious liver problems.
Storage and handling
- Store the medicine at room temperature (20 – 25⁰C), do not store it in damp and hot places, avoid direct exposure to light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not flush medication to the toilet or empty into drains unless instructed to do so.
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely remove Ricovir-Baby.
How much does Ricovir-Em 300mg/200mg against HIV exposure cost?
- To know the price of Ricovir How much do you get against exposure to HIV ? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Emtricitabine 200mg & Tenofovir 300mg of HIV preventive medicine ?
- Where can I find out where to buy Emtricitabine 200mg and Tenofovir 300mg of HIV vaccine ? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Ricovir-Em, Tenofovir 300mg & Emtricitabine 200mg anti-exposure HIV medicine.
Note : Information about Ricovir-Em, Tenofovir 300mg & Emtricitabine 200mg for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug themselves, all drug usage information must follow only specialist physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.