Remicade medicine 100mg Infliximab treat arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis – Remicade powder injection price. You need to know the price of the drug Remicade infliximab 100mg how much? You do not know where Infliximab 100mg is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Remicade 100mg Infliximab in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Remicade medicine 100mg Infliximab treatment of arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis
- Brand name: Remicade 100mg
- Active ingredient: Infliximab
- Manufacturer: MSD (Merck Sharp & Dohme)
- Content: 100mg
- Form: Powder
- Package: Box of 1 vial of powder for injection
- Remicade Medication Rates: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Remicade”
Drug Remicade is what? What disease does Infliximab treat?
Remicade (infliximab) reduces the effect of a substance in the body that can cause inflammation.
Remicade is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis , psoriatic arthritis , ulcerative colitis , Crohn’s disease and ankylosing spondylitis .
Remicade is also used to treat severe or neutralize plaque psoriasis.
Infliximab is often used when other medicines are not effective.
Important information about the drug Infliximab
You should not use Remicade if you are allergic to infliximab, or if you are also being treated with anakinra (Kineret) or abatacept (Orencia).
Using Remicade may increase your risk of developing certain types of cancer, including a type of rare rare lymphoma that can quickly be fatal. Ask your doctor about your specific risk.
Remicade affects your immune system. You can get infections more easily, even serious infections or death. Call your doctor if you have fever , fatigue, flu symptoms, cough or skin pain.
Before taking Remicade 100mg medicine
Tell your doctor if you have ever had tuberculosis , if anyone in your family has tuberculosis, or if you have recently been in an area where some infections are common.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- severe heart failure , or other heart problems;
- active or recent infection, fever, cough, flu symptoms, open sores or skin wounds;
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B );
- a seizure;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ( COPD );
- cancer ;
- a weak immune system;
- numbness or tingling anywhere in your body;
- a disease affecting nerves or muscles, such as multiple sclerosis or Guillain-Barré syndrome;
- vaccination with BCG (Bacille Calmette-Guérin); or
- If you plan to receive any vaccines.
Make sure your child is current on all vaccines before starting Remicade treatment.
Remicade can cause a rare type of lymphoma (cancer) of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow that can be fatal. This has happened primarily in adolescents and young adults with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis . However, anyone with inflammatory autoimmune disorders may be at higher risk for lymphoma . Talk to your doctor about your own risk.
Remicade can cause other types of cancer, such as skin cancer or cervical cancer. Ask your doctor about this risk.
If you use infliximab while you are pregnant, make sure any doctor caring for your new baby knows that you used the medicine during pregnancy. Exposure to infliximab in the womb can affect the baby’s vaccination schedule for the first 6 months of life.
You should not breast-feed while you are receiving infliximab.
Remicade is not intended for children under 6 years old.
How is Remicade injection powder used ?
Before starting Remicade treatment, your doctor may perform tests to make sure you do not have tuberculosis or other infections.
Remicade is given as an infusion into a vein. A health care provider will give you this injection.
You may be closely monitored after receiving infliximab, to make sure the medicine does not cause any serious side effects.
Infliximab affects your immune system. You can get infections more easily, even serious infections or death. Your doctor will need to check you often, and you may need frequent TB tests.
If you need surgery , tell the surgeon before you are using Remicade.
If you have ever had hepatitis B, using infliximab can make this virus active or worse. You may need frequent liver function tests while using this medicine and for several months after you stop taking it.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Call your doctor for instructions if you miss an appointment to inject your Remicade.
What happens if I overdose?
Call 115 or the nearest treating medical facility, contact your treating physician
What if I should avoid being vaccinated Remicade?
Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding injury.
Do not get a “live” vaccine when using infliximab, or you could get a serious infection. Live vaccines include measles , mumps, rubella (MMR), polio, rotavirus, typhoid, yellow fever, chickenpox ( chickenpox ) and zoster ( shingles ).
Side effects Remicade
Some side effects may occur during the injection. Tell your caregiver if you feel dizzy, nauseous, asphyxiated, itchy or atrophic, have trouble breathing or have a headache , fever, chills, muscle or joint pain, or sore throat, pain chest or difficulty swallowing. Infusion reactions may also occur within 1 or 2 hours after injection.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Remicade : rash ; chest pain, shortness of breath; fever, chills, severe dizziness ; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Serious and sometimes fatal infections may occur during Remicade treatment. Call your doctor right away if you have signs of an infection such as: fever, excessive tiredness, flu symptoms, coughing or skin symptoms (pain, warmth or redness).
Also call your doctor if you have:
- skin changes, new growths on the skin;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- delayed allergic reaction (up to 12 days after receiving the Remicade) – fever, sore throat , difficulty swallowing, headache, joint or muscle pain , skin rash , or swelling of face or hands;
- liver problems – abdominal pain (upper right), tiredness, dark urine, jaundice (jaundice or eyes);
- lupus – like syndrome – joint pain or swelling, chest discomfort, feeling short of breath, rash on your cheeks or arms (worsening in sunlight);
- nerve problems – numbness or tingling, vision problems, or weak feeling in your arms or legs, seizures;
- new or worsening of psoriasis – redness of the skin or scaly scales that develop pus-filled bumps;
- signs of heart failure – shortness of breath with swelling of your ankles or feet, rapid weight gain ;
- signs of lymphoma – fever, night sweats , weight loss , abdominal pain or swelling, chest pain, cough, shortness of breath, swollen glands (in the neck, armpits, or groin); or
- signs of tuberculosis – fever, cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling constant fatigue.
Common Remicade side effects may include:
- stuffy nose, sinus pain;
- sore throat, cough, chest pain;
- headache, feeling light-headed;
- rash, itching; or
What other drugs will affect Remicade?
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- abatacept ;
- anakinra ;
- tocilizumab ;
- any “biological” medicine to treat your condition – adalimumab , certolizumab , etanercept , golimumab , natalizumab , rituximab and others;
- phototherapy for psoriasis; or
- any other medication to treat Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis , psoriatic arthritis, or psoriasis.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with infliximab, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products . Not all possible drug interactions are listed here.
Drug Remicade 100mg infliximab cost?
- How much does Remicade 100mg Infliximab cost? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Where is Remicade 100mg Infliximab sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Remicade 100mg infliximab? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
- Reputable source Remicade 100mg Infliximab is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Source of Remicade Medicines at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of Remicade Medicines at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of Remicade drug at rxlist.com accessed September 19, 2019.
Please COMMENT below for our answers about Remicade 100mg Infliximab to treat arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis – Remicade powder price.
Note: Information about the article about Remicade 100mg Infliximab for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
*** Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceuticals, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.