How much do you need to know the price of Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate ? Don’t know where Dabigatran etexilate is sold? Address index-china is specialized in purchasing the drug Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Pradaxa medicine 110mg Dabigatran etexilate Preventive venous thromboembolic accident after knee replacement surgery
- Trade name: Pradaxa 110mg
- Drug components: Dabigatran etexilate
- Content: there are three types 110mg, 150mg, 75mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: 30 pills / box or 60 pills / box
- Manufacturer: Boehringger Ingelheim
- Pradaxa Medication Rates: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Pradaxa”
What is Pradaxa?
- Pradaxa is an anticoagulant (thrombin inhibitor) that helps prevent blood clot formation.
- Pradaxa is used to prevent blood clots and reduce the risk of stroke in people with a certain type of heart rhythm disorder.
- Pradaxa is also used to treat or prevent blood clots in your leg veins (deep vein thrombosis, or DVT), or veins in your lungs (pulmonary embolism or PE).
- Pradaxa may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Indications for treatment
- Primary prevention of venous thrombotic events in adult patients who have undergone total hip replacement surgery or total knee replacement surgery.
- Prevent stroke and systemic embolism in adult patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF), with one or more risk factors, such as a previous stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA) ); 75 years old; heart failure (Class NYHA ≥ II); diabetes mellitus; hypertension.
- Treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), and prevention of DVT and PE recurrence in adults
The mechanism of action of Dabigatran etexilate
The active substance in Pradaxa, dabigatran etexilate, is a ‘prodrug’ of dabigatran. This means it is converted into dabigatran in the body.
Dabigatran is an anticoagulant, which means it prevents blood clotting. It blocks a substance called thrombin, which is the center of blood clotting.
- Prevention of venous thromboembolic accident (OI) after knee replacement surgery: 1 tablet of 110 mg should be taken within 1-4 hours, continue 2 tablets 1 time / day x 10 days.
- OTHC Department after hip replacement surgery: Should be taken within 1-4 hours after surgery 1 tablet 110 mg, continue 2 capsules once daily / day 28-35 days.
- If hemostasis is not guaranteed: treatment initiation should be delayed.
- If you do not use the drug right on the day of surgery: should start then 2 tablets of 110 mg, 1 time per day.
- Prevention of stroke, systemic embolism and reduction of vascular mortality in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation: 150 mg twice daily, treatment should last a lifetime.
Reduce the dose
- Reduce the dose to 150 mg daily in patients with moderate renal impairment.
- Reduce the dose to 110 mg twice daily in patients at increased risk of bleeding. Children <18t .: Not recommended.
- How to use Pradaxa: Can be taken on an empty or full stomach: Should be taken with water, with or without food. Do not open the capsule.
Hypersensitivity to the drug component.
Severe renal failure
Manifestations of bleeding, atopic bleeding or decreased coagulation by drug use or spontaneous.
High-risk organ damage, including hemorrhagic stroke, within 6 months.
Concomitant treatment of systemic ketokonazole. Patients with mechanical artificial heart valves.
Caution before using Pradaxa
You should not use Pradaxa if you are allergic to dabigatran or if you have:
- artificial heart valve;
- bleeding from surgery, trauma, or other cause.
Dabigatran can cause very serious blood clots around your spinal cord if you undergo a spinal tap or under epidural anesthesia. This type of blood clot can cause permanent paralysis and may occur more if:
- There are genetic defects of the spine;
- There are spinal catheters in place;
- Having a history of repeated spinal or spinal surgery;
- recently epidural anesthesia;
Pradaxa may make you more likely to bleed, especially:
- Having a stomach ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestines;
- Kidney disease;
- Patients over 75 years old.
To make sure Pradaxa is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- kidney disease;
- a bleeding disorder that is inherited or caused by the disease;
- stomach ulcers;
- If you have already taken rifampin.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are pregnant. Taking Pradaxa during pregnancy can cause bleeding in the mother or newborn baby. However, the risk of blood clotting is higher during pregnancy. The benefits of preventing blood clots can outweigh any risks to the baby.
You should not breast-feed while using Pradaxa.
Quote reputable sources: https://thuoclp.com/san-pham/gia-thuoc-pradaxa-110mg-dabigatran-etexilate/
Side effects of Pradaxa
- Any bleeding will not stop;
- headache, weakness, dizziness or feeling like you may faint;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina or rectum), purple or red spots under your skin;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding, purple spots or redness under your skin;
- blood in your urine or stools, black or tarry stools;
- cough with bloody mucus or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- pink or brown urine;
- joint pain or swelling; or
- Heavy menstrual bleeding.
Common Pradaxa side effects may include:
- stomach pain or discomfort;
- undigested ; or
- nausea, diarrhea.
Other drug interactions with Pradaxa
Before you use Pradaxa, tell your doctor if you are taking:
- rifampin (Rifater, Rifamate, Rimactane, Rifadin),
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use and those you start or stop using during Pradaxa treatment, especially other medicines used to treat or prevent prevent blood clots, such as:
- abciximab, clopidogrel, dipyridamole, eptifibatide, ticlopidine, tirofiban;
- alteplase, reteplase, tenecteplase, urokinase;
- apixaban, argatroban, bivalirudin, desirudin, lepirudin, Rivaroxaban; or
- dalteparin, enoxaparin, heparin, tinzaparin.
Drug Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate cost?
- To know how much does Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate bought and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate? Please COMMENT below or Contact LP Medicine 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Pradaxa 110mg Dabigatran etexilate – Pradaxa drug prices
Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
>>> See details at: https://index-china.com/product/pradaxa-medicine-110mg-dabigatran-etexilate/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.