Ponaxen medicine 45mg Ponatinib treats leukemia. How much will Ponatinib cost you? You do not know where to buy Ponaxen? index-china is the address of buying and selling Ponaxen drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Ponaxen medicine 45mg Ponatinib treats leukemia
- Brand name: Ponaxen 45
- Active ingredient: Ponatinib
- Content: 15mg & 45mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest, Bangladesh
- Ponaxen Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Ponaxen”
What is ponaxen ?
Ponaxen is a pharmacological drug that treats chronic myeloblastic leukemia resistant to or unresponsive to dasatinlb, nilotinib and to those who follow imatinib treatment unacceptably clinically or who have a chromosomal mutation. T3ade of Philadeiphla.
In addition, Ponaxen is also prescribed to treat patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Ponaxen can eliminate the main symptoms of the disease faster in case of using other leukemia treatments that have failed
Ponaxen is not used to treat newly diagnosed chronic myeloblastic leukemia patients.
Do not use in cases of allergy or hypersensitivity to any components of the drug.
Dosage and use of drugs Ponaxen
- The recommended dose is 45mg per day. Treatment should be continued when the condition is not progressive or the toxicity is unacceptable. Discontinue use if the drug effect is not met in 3 months.
- The risk of arterial occlusion may be dose related. The dose should be reduced to 15mg for patients with CP-CML
- Patients with hepatic impairment: the recommended starting dose is 30mg once daily.
- Patients with side effects, the doctor may reduce the dose of Ponaxen: 30 mg or 15 mg per day.
Side effects leading to dose reduction may include:
- decreased bone marrow activity (low blood cell count)
- Pancreatitis and increased lipase
If the dose is missed: skip the missed dose and use the next dose exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If overdose : Immediately contact a doctor or go to the nearest health facility for timely assistance to avoid possible adverse effects.
How to use the drug Ponaxen
- Ponaxen is usually used once daily, taking the medicine before or after eating.
- Swallow whole tablet, do not crush, chew or break it.
- Do not take more or less than the dose prescribed by your doctor, as it can cause serious side effects.
- Follow all directions on the label and follow your doctor’s exact dose.
- You may need frequent medical tests to make sure this medicine is not causing harmful effects.
Important information to know before treating with Ponaxen
Before taking Ponaxen, tell your doctor if:
- a history of blood clotting in a blood vessel
- have heart problems, including heart failure, irregular heartbeat and QT prolongation
- have diabetes
- have a history of high cholesterol
- have liver disease
- have pancreatitis
- High Blood Pressure
- have recently had surgery or are planning to have surgery.
Pregnancy: Ponaxen should not be used during pregnancy, it can increase the rate of malformations and harm to the fetus unless the benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the fetus. If pregnant women need treatment, they should be clearly informed of the potential risk to the fetus. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant while using this medicine.
Breastfeeding: Ponaxen can pass into breast milk and harm a baby, should not be breastfed while using the drug and for 6 days after the last dose. Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Contact your doctor or nurse right away if any of your side effects become severe or if you have signs of an infection, including temperatures above 38C.
The side effects commonly include:
- chest pain or pressure
- pain in arms, legs, back, neck or jaw
- shortness of breath
- numbness or weakness on one side of the body
- swollen legs
- hard to say
- severe abdominal pain
- amblyopia or loss of vision
The most common risks for these problems are a history of high blood pressure, high blood fat levels and heart disease
Serious side effects
- Blood clots or blockages in blood vessels: risk of heart attack, stroke or death.
- Heart problems: shortness of breath, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, dizziness or fainting.
- Causes liver problems: jaundice or eyes, tea-colored urine, drowsiness, loss of appetite.
Drug and food interactions
- Ponaxen may interact with some other medicines and herbal products. Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any medications you are taking, including vitamins, herbs, and special medicines.
- Do not eat or drink grapefruit juice during treatment with Panoxen as this can lead to unwanted side effects.
- Do not vaccinate without a doctor’s consent. Avoid contact with people who have recently vaccinated with live vaccines.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages as they can increase your risk of serious liver problems.
Security management medicine
- Store in the refrigerator (2 ° C -8 ° C). Do not freeze the product, avoid exposure to direct light.
- Always check the product for storage instructions, or ask your doctor.
- Keep all medicines in a safe place, out of reach of children and pets.
Drugs Ponaxen 45mg Ponatinib cost?
- How much does Ponatinen cost 45mg of Ponatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Drugs Ponaxen 45mg Ponatinib sale Where?
- Where to find out where to buy and sell Ponaxen 45mg Ponatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Note : Information about Ponaxen pill 45mg ponatinib with the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must follow the appointment of a qualified physician.
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Ponaxen 45mg of ponatinib leukemia drug.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.