You need to know the price of Opdivo 40mg / 4ml of Nivolumab to treat cancerous target? You do not know where Nivolumab 40mg / 4ml is sold? LP medicine is the address of buying and selling Opdivo 40mg / 4ml Nivolumab in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Drugs Opdivo used to treat some types of cancer, including melanoma (skin cancer), non-small cell lung cancer , bladder cancer , kidney cancer , cancer, squamous cell of head and neck, colorectal cancer, classic Hodgkin Lymphoma , and urothelial carcinoma.
Opdivo medicine 40mg/4ml Nivolumab treats targeted cancer types
- Brand name: Opdivo 40mg / 4ml
- Active ingredient: Nivolumab
- Manufacturer: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Content: 40mg / 4ml = 10mg / ml
- Form: infusion
- Packaging: 40mg / 4ml vial
- Opdivo Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Opdivo”
What is opdivo? What is nivolumab?
- Opdivo (nivolumab) is a cancer medicine that affects the patient’s immune system to interfere with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
- Drugs Opdivo used to treat some types of cancer, including melanoma (skin cancer), non-small cell lung cancer , bladder cancer , kidney cancer , cancer, squamous cell of humans in the head and neck, colorectal cancer, classic Hodgkin Lymphoma , and urothelial carcinoma.
- Opdivo can be used alone or in combination with other cancer drugs. Opdivo is often used after another drug has been tried unsuccessfully.
- Opdivo is sometimes used if the cancer has spread to other parts of the body. For some types of cancer, this medicine is given when the cancer cannot be treated with surgery. For Hodgkin lymphoma, Opdivo is used if the condition has relapsed or progressed after a stem cell transplant treated with brentixumab vedotin (Adcetris).
- In people with non-small cell lung cancer, Opdivo may increase the chance that the person will live longer.
Important information about Opdivo 40mg/4ml
See more details at: https://index-china.com/product/opdivo-100mg-10ml-nivolumab/
Drugs Opdivo 40mg/4ml Nivolumab cost?
- How much does Opdivo 40mg / 4ml of Nivolumab cost? Please COMMENTS below or Contact Drug LP 0933049874 / 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Where is Opdivo 40mg/4ml Nivolumab bought and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Opdivo 40mg / 4ml nivolumab? Please COMMENTS below or Contact Drug LP 0933049874 / 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Opdivo 40mg / 4ml Nivolumab for treatment of cancer hit by target – Opdivo Price
Source: https://www.opdivo.com/ and https://www.drugs.com/opdivo.html, thuoclp.com
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.