You need to know how much the drug Opdivo 100mg / 10ml of Nivolumab for treating cancer hits the target? You do not know where Nivolumab 100mg / 10ml is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Opdivo 100mg / 10ml Nivolumab in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Drugs Opdivo used to treat certain types of cancer such as melanoma (skin cancer), non-small cell lung cancer , bladder cancer , kidney cancer , liver cancer (alternative Nexavar ), squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck, colorectal cancer, classic Hodgkin Lymphoma , and urothelial carcinoma.
Opdivo 100mg/10ml Nivolumab is used to treat cancerous types
- Brand name: Opdivo 100mg / 10ml
- Active ingredient: Nivolumab
- Manufacturer: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Content: 100mg / 10ml = 10mg / ml
- Form: infusion
- Package: vial of 100mg / 10ml solution
- Opdivo Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Opdivo”
What is opdivo? What is nivolumab?
- Opdivo (nivolumab) is a cancer medicine that affects the patient’s immune system to interfere with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
- Drugs Opdivo used to treat some types of cancer, including melanoma (skin cancer), non-small cell lung cancer , bladder cancer , kidney cancer , liver cancer, cancer squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck, colorectal cancer, classic Hodgkin Lymphoma , and urothelial carcinoma.
- Opdivo can be used alone or in combination with other cancer drugs. Opdivo is often used after another drug has been tried unsuccessfully.
- Opdivo is sometimes used if the cancer has spread to other parts of the body. For some types of cancer, this medicine is given when the cancer cannot be treated with surgery. For Hodgkin lymphoma, Opdivo is used if the condition has relapsed or progressed after a stem cell transplant treated with brentixumab vedotin (Adcetris).
- In people with non-small cell lung cancer, Opdivo may increase the chance that the person will live longer.
Important information about opdivo medicine 100mg/10ml
- Opdivo drugs can change the way your immune system works, which can cause certain side effects that can lead to serious medical problems.
- Call your doctor right away if you have: chest pain, cough, shortness of breath, vision changes, fatigue, severe or weak muscle aches, diarrhea and severe abdominal pain, blood in your stool, little or no urination, swelling in your feet, bruising or bleeding, dark urine, jaundice or eyes, skin ulcers or blisters, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, or a hormonal disorder (aches and pains) frequent head, feeling lightheaded, increased thirst or urination, a deeper voice, feeling of chills, weight gain or loss).
- Opdivo is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on an “accelerated” basis for certain types of cancer. In clinical studies, Opdivo produces a complete or partial reaction, or a longer survival time without the progression of cancer. However, further research is needed.
- The side effects of Opdivo can cause symptoms in different parts of the body. Some of the side effects may need to be treated with other medications, and your cancer treatment may be delayed. You will need regular medical checks to help your doctor determine if it is safe for you to continue receiving Opdivo.
Before taking Opdivo ( Nivolumab )
You should not use Opdivo if you are allergic to nivolumab.
To make sure Opdivo is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- sick or breathing lung problems;
- liver failure;
- kidney disease;
- a thyroid disorder;
- an autoimmune disorder like lupus, Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis; or
- organ transplant.
Do not use Opdivo if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for at least 5 months after your last dose.
It is not known whether nivolumab passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breastfeed while using this medication.
Opdivo dose information
Adult dosage often for skin cancer d i units (cancer melanoma melanoma) :
- Dosage: 3 mg / kg IV over 60 minutes every 2 weeks
- Duration of treatment: Continue treatment until disease progresses or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
Opdivo has been approved under rapid approval based on tumor response rate and response durability. The approval process will depend on the verification and description of clinical benefits in the Testing confirmed.
- Use: For the treatment of inoperable or metastatic malignant tumors and the progression of the disease after ipilimumab and if BRAF V600 mutates positively, a BRAF inhibitor
Usual Adult Dose for Opdivo for Lung Cancer:
- Usual Adult Dose: Dose: 3 mg / kg IV over 60 minutes every 2 weeks
- Duration of treatment: Continue treatment until disease progresses or unacceptable toxicity occurs.
- Use: non-small metastatic squamous cell carcinoma (NSCLC) with on or after platinum-based chemotherapy
What happens if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor for instructions if you miss an appointment for infusion
What happens if I overdose?
- According to the doctor’s appointment and need to follow up, immediately report to the specialist physician in charge to promptly handle
What should i avoid while taking Opdivo?
Follow your doctor’s instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity.
How to use Opdivo?
Opdivo is injected into a vein through the IV. Specialized doctors will specialize in specialized hospitals.
Before starting treatment, your doctor will perform tests to make sure nivolumab is the best treatment for this type of cancer.
Opdivo drugs often are transmitted 1 time / after 2 to 3 weeks . The doctor will decide how long to take Opdivo depending on the situation.
Infusion Opdivo must slowly. The intravenous infusion may take at least 1 hour to complete .
You may be given medication to treat or prevent certain Opdivo side effects.
Opdivo can cause certain side effects by changing the way your immune system works. These side effects can cause symptoms in different parts of the body. Some side effects may need to be treated with other medications, and your cancer treatment may be delayed or stopped altogether.
You will need to check the health regularly to help your doctor determine if it is safe for you to continue to receive Opdivo. Do not miss any follow up with your doctor.
Opdivo side effects
Call emergency hospital emergency if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Opdivo: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Some side effects may occur during injection. Tell your caregiver right away if you feel dizzy, light-headed, short of breath, itchy, numb, chilled, or fever.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- severe or constant diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, bloody or tarry stools;
- new or worsening rash, itching, or blistering;
- sores or ulcers in your mouth, nose, rectum, or genitals;
- changes in your vision;
- Severe muscle weakness, constant pain in your muscles or joints;
- lung problems – new or worsening cough, sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
- symptoms of brain swelling – confusion, headache, memory problems, hallucinations, stiffness, drowsiness, convulsions (convulsions);
- kidney problems – little or no urination; blood in your urine; swelling in your feet or ankles;
- liver problems – severe nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, upper abdominal pain, drowsiness, easy bruising or bleeding, dark urine, colored clay stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- signs of a hormonal disorder – frequent or unusual headaches, feeling light-headed or very tired, mood or behavior changes, increased thirst or urination, constipation, hair loss, sweating , hoarse or deep voice, colds, weight gain, or weight loss.
Your cancer treatment may be delayed or stopped permanently if you have certain side effects.
T evil Opdivo common side may include:
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation;
- feeling weak, tired, or short of breath;
- cold symptoms such as runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- fever, body aches;
- skin rash, itching; or
What other drugs will affect Opdivo?
Other drugs may interact with nivolumab, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.
Drugs Opdivo 100mg/10ml Nivolumab cost?
- How much does Opdivo 100mg / 10ml of Nivolumab cost? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Where is Opdivo 100mg/10ml Nivolumab purchased and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Opdivo 100mg / 10ml nivolumab? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Please COMMENT below to give us answers about Opdivo Medicine 100mg / 10ml Nivolumab for cancer treatment on target – Price of Opdivo
Source: https://www.opdivo.com/ and https://www.drugs.com/opdivo.html, thuoclp.com
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Opdivo 100mg/10ml Nivolumab for cancer treatment on target – Price of Opdivo medicine
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.