Olanib 50mg medicine Olaparib treats ovarian cancer. How much do you need to know about the price of Olanib 50mg Olaparib? You do not know where Olanib is sold? index-china is a trading site of Olanib 50mg Olaparib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Olanib medicine 50mg Olaparib treats ovarian cancer
- Brand name: Olanib
- Active ingredient: Olparib
- Content: 50mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 112 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest
- Prices of Olanib Medicines: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Olanib”
Indications for use of Olanib drug
Olaparib is an enzyme inhibitor poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP), including PARP1, PARP2 and PARP3. The PARP enzyme is involved in normal cellular homeostasis, such as DNA transcription, cell cycle regulation and DNA repair.
Olaparib is approved for treatment: Metastatic breast cancer has spread to other parts of the body; Ovarian cancer progresses; Ovarian epithelium, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer
Dosage and method of administration
- Recommended dose: 8 capsules twice daily (400 mg per dose)
- Olanib dosage must be taken according to the instructions of a professional physician. Dosage may vary depending on the patient’s condition.
For moderate renal failure (CrCl 31-50 mL / minute): reduce the dose to 300 mg twice daily
How to use the drug
Take the medication with or without food.
Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew or crush the tablet.
Side effects of Olaparib
The following side effects are common (occurring greater than 30%) for patients taking olaparib:
- Hemoglobin reduction,
- fatigue (including weakness),
- reduced white blood cell count,
- upper respiratory tract,
- musculoskeletal pain,
- decrease in platelet count.
These side effects are the less common side effects (occurring in approximately 10-29%) of patients taking olaparib:
- reduce cravings,
- skin rash,
- change in taste,
- infection, shortness of breath
These are not all side effects listed. Some rare cases (occurring in less than 10% of patients) are not listed here. However, you must always inform your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Precautions before using the drug Olanib
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (MDS / AML): occurs in patients exposed to Olaparib, and most reports are fatal. Monitor patients for haematological toxicity at baseline and monthly thereafter. Stop if MDS / AML is confirmed.
Pneumonia: occurs in patients exposed to Olaparib, and some cases are fatal. Treatment interrupted if pneumonia is suspected. Stop if pneumonia is confirmed.
Embryo toxicity : Olaparib may harm an unborn baby. Advise women about the fertility of the potential risk to the fetus and how to use effective contraception
Breast-feeding: This drug should not be used by nursing women. This medicine can pass into breast milk and harm a baby.
CYP3A inhibitors: Avoid concurrent use of strong and moderate CYP3A inhibitors. If inhibitors cannot be avoided, reduce the dose.
CYP3A Induction: Avoid concurrent and strong use of CYP3A inducers. If a moderate CYP3A inducer cannot be avoided, consider the possibility of a decrease in effectiveness
- How much does Olanib 50mg Olaparib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact LP Medicine 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Olanib 50mg Olaparib sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy and sell Olanib 50mg Olaparib? Please COMMENT below or Contact LP Medicine 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
- Reputable source Olanib medicine 50mg Olaparib is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- The source of olaparib Medicines at Drugs.com was accessed on September 19, 2019.
- Source of olaparib capsule at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Olanib medicine 50mg Olaparib treats ovarian cancer – Price Olanib
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Lynib 100mg Olaparib for ovarian cancer.
Note : Information about the article on Olanib 50mg Olaparib with the purpose of sharing knowledge is for reference only, the patient is not allowed to use the medication on his own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not retail pharmaceutical products in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.