You need to know the price of Ofev 150mg nintedanib how much? You do not know where Ofev 150mg is sold? index-china is a trading site of Ofev 150mg nintedanib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide. Ofev drug is indicated for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Brand name: Ofev 150mg
- Active ingredient: nintedanib
- Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Content: 150mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: 150mg
Ofev Drug Prices COMMENT below fo
What is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
- Disease details of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
- Pirfenidone is a medication prescribed for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), a disease that causes scarring and thickening of the lungs.
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a chronic lung disease characterized by progressive lung tissue scar, which eventually leads to loss of lung function.
- In the early stages of the disease, the lung tissue becomes thick and stiff due to scarring, and may eventually lose the ability to transfer oxygen into the bloodstream, resulting in a lack of oxygen supply to vital body organs. IPF patients often have difficulty breathing and have difficulty performing daily tasks.
- It is estimated that 14 to 43 of the 100,000 people are affected by IPF worldwide. Lethal lung disease has an average survival rate of 2 to 3 years after diagnosis.
- About half of patients affected by acute IPF exacerbation die during hospital stay.
Mechanism of action, efficacy and dosage of Ofev
The active ingredient of nev nintedanib is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) that inhibits growth factor receptors related to pulmonary fibrosis.
Growth factor receptors associated with scarring of the lung tissue include platelet-derived growth factor receptors (PDGFR), fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFR), and internal growth factor receptors vascular tissue (VEGFR). Nintedanib inhibits these receptors to slow disease progression and reduce annual incidence of pulmonary dysfunction by 50% in IPF patients.
Ofev is available in capsule form and the recommended dosage is one capsule twice a day. It is not recommended for pregnant women and patients with moderate to severe liver problems.
Side effects ofev Ofev 150mg
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and weight loss may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately. Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting may be persistent and or severe. Your doctor may give you more water if these symptoms occur and prescribe medication to treat diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication have no serious side effects.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious Ofev side effects, including:
- Abnormal bruising bleeding,
- Coughing chest
- Symptoms of liver problems (such as dark urine, jaundice).
Get immediate medical help if you have any serious Ofev side effects, including:
- Symptoms of heart attack (such as chest pain in the left arm, abnormal sweating)
- Symptoms of stroke (such as weakness on one side of the body, sudden vision problems, slurred speech)
- Severe stomach pain,
- Swelling of the belly
A very serious allergic reaction to this medication is very rare. However, get immediate medical help if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction of Ofev medicine including:
- Itchy swelling (especially the face of the throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Shortness of breath .
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Be cautious when using Ofev medicine
- Before taking nintedanib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially: liver disease, heart disease (such as chest pain, heart attack), blood clots, bleeding, abdominal surgery Recently, gastrointestinal problems (such as ulcers), diverticular disease).
- Before surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all products you use (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal products).
- This medicine is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It can harm an unborn baby. Consult your doctor for more details and discuss the use of reliable birth control forms during treatment with this drug and for at least 3 months after the last dose of nintedanib. your. If you are pregnant, or think you might be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
- It is unknown if nintedanib passes into breast milk. Consult a doctor before breastfeeding.
Drug interactions Ofev
- Drug interactions can change the way your medications work or increase your risk of serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all products you use (including over-the-counter prescription and herbal products) and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop or change the dosage of any medicine without a doctor’s approval.
- Some of the products that may interact with this drug include: medications that can cause bruising (including antiplatelet drugs such as clopidogrel, NSAIDs such as ibuprofen naproxen, “blood thinners” like warfarin dabigatran).
- Aspirin may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with this medication. However, if your doctor has instructed you to take low-dose aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke (usually at 81-325 milligrams daily), you should continue taking the medicine unless your doctor instructs you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Other drugs may affect the removal of nintedanib from your body, which may affect how nintedanib works. Examples are rifamycins (such as rifampicin) and St. wort. John, drugs used to treat epilepsy (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), among others.
- Smoking cigarettes lowers blood levels of this drug. Tell your doctor if you smoke or if you recently stopped smoking.
Drugs Ofev 150mg Nintedanib cost?
- How much does nevedanib Ofev cost 150mg? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Ofev 150mg Nintedanib taken and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Ofev 150mg nintedanib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Ofev Medication 150mg nintedanib for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Note: Information about the drug Ofev 150mg nintedanib drug for the purpose of knowledge sharing, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be under the direction of a qualified physician.
reference source Nhà thuốc Online OVN: https://nhathuoconline.org/thuoc-dieu-tri/thuoc-xo-phoi/thuoc-ofev-150mg/
Source: index-china.com aggregate and Drugs.com
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.