Norditropin drug 15mg Somatropin growth hormone. How much do you need to know about the price of Norditropin 15mg Somatropin? You do not know where Norditropin is sold? index-china is a trading site of Norditropin 15mg Somatropin in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Norditropin medicine 15mg Somatropin growth hormone
- Brand name: Norditropin
- Active ingredient: Somatropin
- Content: 15mg / 1.5ml
- Form: Solution for injection in cartridges
- Package: 1 box containing 15mg / 1.5ml injection solution
- Manufacturer: Novo Nordisk
- Prices for Norditropin Pills: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Norditropin”
General information Norditropin 15mg drug
Norditropin Simplexx is a liquid formulation of human growth hormone somatropin. Human growth hormone is important in the body for bone and muscle development. Fluid is presented in an injection pen system.
The Nordipen pen system, is the first in Europe to use the World Health Organization’s new mass unit standard for quantification compared to international units.
All current growth hormone products that are frozen dry preparations need to be reconstituted before injection. Norditropin Simplexx is presented in the cartridges.
Indications for treatment
Norditropin Simplexx is used to treat growth impairment in children and adults:
- lack of natural growth hormone and in people with chronic kidney failure,
- Noonan syndrome,
- Turner syndrome,
- Prader-Willi syndrome,
- Short stature at birth does not keep up with growth and other causes.
Norditropin Simplexx is also used to prevent serious weight loss in people with AIDS or to treat short bowel syndrome.
Hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or to any excipient ingredients in the drug.
Somatropin should not be used in people with active tumors. The intracranial tumors must be inactive and anti-cancer therapy must be completed before starting treatment with growth hormone. Treatment should be discontinued in case of prominent tumor development.
Somatropin should not be used to support height growth in children with closed epiphyseal slots.
Patients with acute critical illness, with subsequent complications following open surgery in the heart or abdomen, multiple traumatic injuries, acute respiratory failure or similar conditions should not be treated with somatropin.
In children with chronic kidney disease, Norditropin SimpleXx should be discontinued in kidney transplantation.
Do not use Norditropin for pregnant and lactating women.
Dosage and Administration Norditropin 15mg
- Your doctor will tell you the dose of Norditropin SimpleXx that you or your child should use. It depends on factors such as body weight and body surface area of each treatment.
How to use Norditropin
- Norditropin SimpleXx is injected as a NordiPen pen under the skin in the evening, 6 or 7 days a week. Ask your doctor for advice on using Norditropin properly.
- Prepare the injection only when you are ready to give it. Do not shake the medication bottle or you may damage it. Do not use if the medicine appears cloudy, discolored or has particles in it.
- Your doctor will show you the best places on your body to inject somatropin. Use a different place each time you inject. Do not inject into the same place twice in a row to avoid damaging the skin.
Side effects of Norditropin
If any of the side effects below, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Side effects in children and adults:
- Allergic reactions: Rash; shortness of breath; swelling of the eyelids, face or lips; loss of consciousness
- Increased brain pressure: Headache, visual disturbances, feeling sick, nausea and vomiting.
- Thyroid hormone levels may decrease.
- Increases blood sugar.
- Elevated liver enzyme levels
Other side effects in children:
Uncommon (affects 1 in 100 children):
- Rash, itching and soreness at the injection site.
Rarely (affects 1 in 1,000 children):
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Swelling of hands and feet due to fluid retention.
Rarely, children who receive the Norditropin SimpleXx injection experience hip or knee pain or limp. These symptoms may not be caused by Norditropin SimpleXx, but may be due to a femoral head or cartilage defect.
In some cases, hand and foot growth has been observed in clinical trials in children with Turner syndrome.
A study in children with Turner syndrome showed that a high dose of Norditropin may increase the risk of ear infections.
Other side effects in adults:
Very common (affects more than 1 in 10 adults):
- Swelling of hands and feet due to fluid retention.
Common (affects 1 in 10 adults):
- Throbbing, numbness or tenderness, especially in the area of the fingers.
- Joint pain and stiffness; muscle aches.
Uncommon (affects 1 in 100 adults)
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome; Tingling in fingers and hands.
- Itching and pain at the injection site.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Ask your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy;
- insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- a steroid: prednison, dexamethasone, methylprednisolone;
This list is not complete. Other drugs that can affect somatropin, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Norditropin 15mg drug Somatropin cost?
- For 15mg drug prices somatropin Norditropin cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Norditropin 15mg from Somatropin bought and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Norditropin 15mg Somatropin? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Norditropin 15mg growth hormone Somatropin.
Note: Information about Norditropin 15mg Somatropin article for the purpose of sharing reference knowledge, the patient is not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
>>> See more about Norditropin: https://index-china.com/product/norditropin-medicine-15mg-somatropin/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.