Norditropin 10mg Somatropin growth hormone. How much do you need to know about Norditropin 10mg Somatropin? You do not know where Norditropin is sold? index-china is a trading site of Norditropin 10mg Somatropin in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Norditropin 10mg Somatropin growth hormone
- Brand name: Norditropin SimpleXx
- Active ingredient: Somatropin
- Content: 10mg / 1.5ml
- Form: Solution for injection in cartridges
- Package: 1 box of 10mg / 1.5ml injection solution
- Manufacturer: Novo Nordisk
- Prices for Norditropin Pills: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Norditropin”
What is Norditropin SimpleXx?
Norditropin SimpleXx contains a biologically produced human growth hormone called somatropin, identical to the growth hormone produced by the human body.
Children need growth hormone to promote growth, but adults also need it to maintain overall health.
Norditropin SimpleXx is supplied as a cartridge-filled solution ready for injection by injection into a suitable NordiPen pen.
Indications for use Norditropin
Children, Norditropin SimpleXx injection can be used to treat growth failure:
- Their growth hormone production is absent or very low: growth hormone deficiency;
- Having Turner syndrome: a genetic disorder that affects growth;
- Impaired renal function;
- Have a low height and have a body length smaller than the length corresponding to gestational age (SGA).
In adults, Norditropin SimpleXx injection can be used to replace growth hormone:
- Adults, Norditropin SimpleXx injection can be used to replace growth hormone when producing low growth hormone or adult abortion due to cancer, treatment or disease affecting growth hormone production glands.
- If you have been treated for growth hormone deficiency in early childhood, you will have another test after the growth process is complete. If growth hormone deficiency, you should continue treatment.
In children, the dosage depends on body weight and body surface area. The dose then depends on your height, weight, gender, and sensitivity to growth hormone and will be adjusted until you take the right dose.
- Children with low growth hormone production or growth hormone deficiency: The usual dose is 0.025-035 mg per kg of body weight per day or 0.7-1.0 mg per square meter of body surface area everyday.
- Children with Turner syndrome: The usual dose is 0.045-0.067 mg per kg of body weight per day or 1.3-2.0 mg per square meter of body surface area per day.
- Children with kidney disease: The usual dose is 0.050 mg per kilogram of body weight per day or 1.4 mg per square meter of body surface area per day.
- Children whose body length is less than the body weight of pregnancy (SGA): The usual dose is 0.035 mg per kilogram of body weight per day or 1.0 mg per square meter of body surface area every day until the final height is reached.
Adults with low growth hormone production or growth hormone deficiency:
- The usual starting dose is 0.2-0.5 mg / day. The dose is adjusted until the correct dose is reached.
- If growth hormone deficiency develops in adulthood, the usual starting dose is 0.1-0.3 mg per day. This dose is increased monthly by your doctor until you reach the dose you need.
Usually the maximum daily dose is 1.0mg.
How to use the drug Norditropin
Daily subcutaneous dose every night before bed.
The Norditropin SimpleXx solution is supplied in a color-coded cartridge and is ready to use with the color-coded NordiPen pen. If you do not use the NordiPen pen correctly, it will lead to improper drug use.
Check each new Norditropin SimpleXx cartridge before use. Do not use damaged or cracked cartridges.
Do not use Norditropin SimpleXx if the solution is cloudy, cloudy, or discolored.
Change the injection area to avoid damaging your skin.
Do not use the Norditropin SimpleXx cartridge with anyone.
Do not stop taking Norditropin SimpleXx without first talking to your doctor.
Be cautious before using Norditropin
- Are allergic to somatropin, phenol or any other component of this medication;
- Have had a kidney transplant;
- Disorders of the pituitary gland;
- Have an active tumor or cancer: The tumor must be inactive and you must finish anti-tumor treatment before starting Norditropin treatment;
- Head injury;
- There is an acute serious illness: for example, open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, multiple trauma or acute respiratory failure;
- Has stopped growing and you don’t have a growth hormone deficiency;
In some cases, somatropin should not be used in children. Some brands of somatropin contain an ingredient that can cause serious side effects or death in young children or premature babies. Do not give this medication to a child without medical advice.
Do not use Norditropin medicine for pregnant and lactating women. Norditropin can cause unborn babies and breastfed babies.
Side effects of Norditropin
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Severe respiratory problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome using somatropin: difficulty breathing, coughing, snoring.
Also call your doctor right away if you have:
- pain in the knee or hip;
- ear pain, swelling;
- numbness or tingling in the wrists, hands, or fingers;
- severe swelling or puffiness in the arms and legs;
- pain or swelling in a joint;
- Pancreatitis: relieves pain in the upper stomach spreading back, nausea and vomiting, tachycardia;
- high blood sugar: excessive urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, headache, blurred vision;
- increased pressure inside the skull: relief of headache, tinnitus, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind the eyes;
- Signs of an adrenal gland problem: severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired.
Common side effects may include:
- pain, itching or change in the skin where the medicine is injected;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- muscle or joint pain;
- numbness or tingling;
- stomach pain, flatulence;
- headache, back pain; or
- symptoms of cold or flu, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, earache.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Other drug interactions with Norditropin
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently used, or may use any other medicine.
Notify your doctor if you are taking or have recently used any of the following medicines. Your doctor may need to adjust your dose of Norditropin or other medications:
- Glucocorticoids: Your adult height may be affected if you use Norditropin SimpleXx and glucocorticoids at the same time.
- Cyclosporin (immunosuppressant): Your dose may need to be adjusted
- Insulin: Your dose may need to be adjusted
- Thyroid hormone: because your dose may need to be adjusted
- Gonadotrophin (hormone that stimulates the gonads): Your dose may need to be adjusted
- Anticonvulsants: Your dose may need to be adjusted
- Oral estrogen or other sex hormones.
Preserving drug Norditropin
- Store unused Norditropin SimpleXx cartridges in a refrigerator (2 ° C – 8 ° C) in a medicine box, to protect it from light. Do not freeze the product or expose to heat.
Using the Norditropin SimpleXx 10 mg / 1.5 ml cartridge in the injection pen, you can:
- Keep it in pen for up to 4 weeks in a refrigerator (2 ° C – 8 ° C),
- Keep it in pen for up to 3 weeks at room temperature (below 25 ° C).
Do not continue using Norditropin SimpleXx cartridges if they are frozen or exposed to excessive heat.
Drugs Norditropin 10mg Somatropin cost?
- How much does the price of Norditropin 10mg Somatropin cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Norditropin 10mg drug Somatropin sale Where?
- Where can I find out where to buy and sell Norditropin 10mg Somatropin? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Norditropin 10mg growth hormone Somatropin.
Note: Information about Norditropin 10mg Somatropin article for the purpose of sharing reference knowledge, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be under the direction of a qualified physician.
>>> See details:
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.