Niranib medicine 100mg Niraparib treats ovarian cancer. How much do you need to know the price of Niranib 100mg Niraparib? You do not know where Niranib is sold? index-china is a trading site of Niranib 100mg Niraparib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Niranib medicine 100mg Niraparib treats ovarian cancer
- Brand name: Niranib
- Active ingredient: Niraparib
- Content: 100mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest
- Niranib Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Niranib”
What is niranib ? What are the uses of Niraparib ?
Nirarib 100mg is used as an online maintenance treatment to keep certain types of cancer from returning.
Nirarib is indicated for treatment:
- recurrent ovarian carcinoma,
- fallopian tube cancer
- Primary peritoneal cancer
Niranib is used in a condition that fully or partially responds to platinum chemotherapy
The mechanism of action of Niraparib
Niraparib is an enzyme inhibitor poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP), PARP-1 and PARP-2, which repair DNA. In vitro studies have shown that niraparib-induced cytotoxicity may be related to inhibiting PARP enzyme activity and increasing the formation of PARP-DNA complexes leading to DNA damage, apoptosis and cell death.
Niraparib reduces tumor growth in mouse xenograft models of cancer cell lines in people with BRCA1 / 2 deficiency and in xenograft tumor models derived from patients with recombinant deficiency. Mutated homology or wild type BRCA1 / 2.
Dosage and Administration
- The first recommended dose: 300 mg orally once a day (3 capsules 100mg)
- Begin treatment with this drug no later than 8 weeks after the patient’s most recent platinum-containing regimen.
- Duration of treatment: Until the disease progresses or unacceptable toxicity
Adjust the dose for side effects:
- The first dose is reduced to 200 mg / day (2 tablets 100 mg)
- The second dose is reduced to 100 mg / day (1 tablet 100 mg)
- If you need to reduce the dose to less than 100mg / day, stop taking Niraparib.
- Take niraparib before or after meals. Take the medication at the same time each day.
- Swallow whole tablet with water, do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Niraparib should not be taken at bedtime, because it can hurt your stomach.
- Follow all directions on the prescription label. Do not use niraparib in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You should start taking niraparib no later than 8 weeks after the most recent chemotherapy with platinum (cisplatin, oxaliplatin, carboplatin).
Precautions before treatment with Niranib
To be safe, before treatment, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease;
- high blood pressure
- liver or kidney disease.
Niraparib can lower blood cells that help your body fight infections and help blood to clot. Your blood will need to be tested often. Your cancer treatment may be delayed based on the results of these tests.
If you have just had surgery or are about to have a surgery schedule, tell your surgeon if you are using Niranib.
You should not use niraparib if you are pregnant. It may harm an unborn baby or cause a miscarriage. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication and for at least 6 months after the last dose.
Breastfeeding is not recommended while using this medication and for at least 1 month after your last dose. Niranib can pass into breast milk and harm the baby.
This drug may affect fertility in men. Talk to your doctor before receiving treatment with Niranib.
The effects may vary depending on the treatment method and the patient’s health status
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: difficulty breathing; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
See your doctor right away if you have:
- sores in or around the mouth, difficulty swallowing, dry mouth, bad breath, feeling changes
- pain when you go to the toilet;
- hypertension, severe headache, blurred vision, anxiety, nosebleeds;
- chills, flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, skin sores, tachycardia, pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding,
- signs of bone marrow disorders, fever, weakness, fatigue, feeling of lack of breath, weight loss, blood in your urine or stool.
The side effects commonly include:
- indigestion, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting;
- constipation, diarrhea;
- Abnormal liver function tests;
- dry mouth, mouth sores;
- change the sense of taste;
- muscle or joint pain;
- headache, dizziness, anxiety;
- sore throat;
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using. Other drugs may interact with niraparib, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Do not receive any vaccinations or immunizations without your doctor’s approval while taking niraparib.
- Alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely.
Preserving the drug
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not flush medication down the toilet or empty into drains unless instructed to do so.
Drugs Niranib 100mg Niraparib cost?
- How much does Niranib 100mg Niraparib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Niranib 100mg Niraparib medicine sold?
- Where to find out where to buy Niranib 100mg Niraparib medicine? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Niranib 100mg Niraparib medicine to treat ovarian cancer.
Note: Information on Niranib 100mg Niraparib drug for the purpose of sharing reference information, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.