You need to know the price of Neoral 25mg medicine on organ transplants, bone marrow, psoriasis? Don’t know where to buy Sandimmun Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin? index-china is the address of buying and selling Neoral Ciclosporin 25mg in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin immunosuppressant indicated in solid organ transplantation, bone marrow transplant, endogenous uveitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Brand name: Neoral 25mg
- Active ingredient: Ciclosporin
- Content: 25mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 50 tablets
- Manufacturer: NOVARTIS
- Neoral Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Neoral”
Indications for use of the drug Neoral
Neoral is used to prevent organ rejection after kidney, heart or liver transplantation.
This medicine is also used to treat severe psoriasis or severe rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage of neoral 25mg drug
- Solid organ transplant: 10-15 mg / kg in 2 divided doses, taken, 12 hours before surgery, maintained daily x 1-2 weeks after surgery, then gradually reduced to 2-6 mg / kg / day, divided into 2 doses .
- Bone marrow transplant: intravenous: 1 day before transplantation 3-5 mg / kg / day, maintained for 2 weeks; orally: 12.5-15 mg / kg / day, take 1 day before transplantation, then drink 12.5 mg / kg, in 2 divided doses x 3-6 months; Gradually reduce the dose to 0 within 1 year.
- Endogenous uveitis: 5 mg / kg / day in 2 divided doses that may increase to 7 mg / kg / day & prednison 0.2-0.6 mg / kg / day. Maintenance: gradually reduce the dose to no more than 5 mg / kg / day during recovery.
- Psoriasis: 5 mg / kg / day, divided into 2 doses, the dose can be gradually increased after 1 month, up to 5 mg / kg / day.
- Atopic dermatitis: 5-5 mg / kg / day in 2 divided doses, the average course of 8 weeks. Rheumatoid arthritis: 3 mg / kg / day, 2 divided doses x 6 weeks, maximum 5 mg / kg x 12 weeks. Maintenance: titrate according to individual patient.
- Nephrotic syndrome: adults: 5 mg / kg / day, children: 6 mg / kg / day, orally divided into 2 doses. Maintenance: gradually reduce the dose
How to use neoral 25mg
- Should be taken with food: The daily dose should always be divided into 2 doses, swallowing whole capsule. Avoid sharing grapefruit juice.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same time each day.
- It may take up to 4 months before you get the full benefit of this medicine for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug component. Contraindicated for indications other than organ transplants: renal failure, hypertension or uncontrolled infection, malignancy except at skin.
Caution neoral 25mg drug
- Patients with hyperuricemia, pregnancy / lactation, elderly. Close monitoring of ciclosporin concentration; kidney and liver function; K, Mg concentration in blood & blood pressure.
- Avoid diet K high, do not use drugs with K, diuretics keep K.
- Avoid sun exposure & UV exposure. Avoid using live attenuated vaccines.
Neoral side effects
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- changes in your mental state, speech or walking problems, vision loss (may begin gradually and get worse quickly);
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina or rectum), purple or red spots under your skin;
- pale or yellow skin, dark urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- dangerously high blood pressure: severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in the neck or ears, nosebleeds, anxiety, confusion, severe chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat;
- high potassium: nausea, slow or irregular heartbeat, weakness, loss of movement;
- kidney problems: little or no urination, pain or difficulty urinating, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath;
- liver problems: nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice or eyes;
- signs of infection: fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, mouth sores, skin sores, feeling light-headed or short of breath, fast heart rate.
Common side effects may include:
- acne, increase the growth of facial or body hair;
- nausea, diarrhea;
- swollen or sore gums.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Neoral can harm your kidneys. This effect increases when you also use certain other medications, including:
- antiviral drugs,
- cholesterol lowering drugs,
- antibiotic injection,
- intestinal disorders medicine,
- autoimmune disorders medicine,
- medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection,
- reduce stomach acid (Tagamet, Zantac),
- and some pain or arthritis medicines (including aspirin, Tylenol, Advil and Aleve)
How much does Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin cost?
- How much does Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin sold and sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy and buy Neoral 25mg Ciclosporin? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.