Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine treats certain types of cancer. You need to know the price of Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine how much? You do not know where Navelbine is sold? index-china is a trading site for Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Navelbine medicine 30mg Vinorelbine treatment of breast and lung cancer
- Brand name: Navelbine
- Active ingredient: Vinorelbine
- Content: 30mg
- Form: Soft capsules
- Package: 1 box of 1 tablet
- Manufacturer: Pierre Fabre
- Navelbine Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Navelbine”
What is navelbine?
Navelbine belongs to a group of drugs called anticancer or cytotoxic drugs. You may also hear about drugs called chemotherapy.
Navelbine belongs to a family of drugs used to treat cancer called the vinca-alkaloid family. It is a chemotherapy drug that works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Indications for treatment
Navelbine is used to treat:
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage 3 or 4.
- Breast cancer progresses without responding to other medications or treated with an anthracycline-containing regimen
It is not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age.
Dosage and Administration of Navelbine
- Navelbine is usually taken weekly, given as a single dose of 60mg.
- After the third dose, the doctor will decide if the dose will be increased to 80mg.
In all cases, the doctor may adjust the dose of Navelbine.
It may be used less often if you are also taking other medicines to treat cancer. Your doctor will decide how many doses you will need.
How to use the drug
Navelbine is taken in the form of capsules.
- Swallow your entire Navelbine capsule with a full glass of water, don’t chew or crush the capsule.
- Navelbine should be taken with food.
Navelbine may cause irritation and damage if contact with your skin, mucous membranes or eyes.
If contact with the contents of the capsule occurs, thoroughly wash the affected area with water or a common salt solution.
Navelbine side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Call your doctor right away if you have a serious side effect such as:
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, flu symptoms, mouth and throat ulcers, tachycardia, rapid and shallow breathing, fainting;
- cough, bronchospasm: wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath;
- severe constipation, stomach pain, bloody or black stools;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, tachycardia, trouble concentrating;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding: nose, mouth, vagina or rectum, purple or red spots under your skin;
- numbness, burning, pain, or feeling of being teased;
- vision, hearing, speech, balance or everyday activities;
- chest pain or heaviness, pain spreading to the arms or shoulders, nausea, sweating, feeling sick in general;
- pain, burning, redness, swelling;
Less serious side effects may include:
- temporary hair loss;
- jaw, joint or muscle pain;
- tumor pain;
- weight loss;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anorexia; or
- Feeling dizzy, weak, or tired.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Precautions and precautions when using Navelbine
Before you receive vinorelbine, tell your doctor if you
- have liver disease,
- bone marrow suppression,
- neurological disorders,
- have been treated with radiation or other cancer treatment.
Vinorelbine may reduce blood cells that help your body fight infections. Avoid being around people who have colds, flu or other infectious diseases. Your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis. Contact your doctor right away if you have signs of infection.
Do not receive a “live” vaccine while you are being treated with vinorelbine and avoid contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine. It is possible that the virus can be transmitted to you.
Do not use vinorelbine if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Vinorelbine can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are being treated with vinorelbine.
Drug interaction Navelbine
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including any medicine you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food store.
Some drugs and navelbine may interact with each other including:
- mitomycin and lapatinib, drugs used to treat cancer;
- warfarin, phenindione and other drugs used to prevent blood clots;
- Other drugs used to treat cancer like cisplatin;
- ketoconazole and itraconazole, drugs used to treat fungal infections;
- retonavir, a drug used to treat HIV and AIDS;
- rifampicin, a drug used to treat tuberculosis or meningitis;
- cyclosporin and tacrolimus, drugs that reduce the body’s ability to fight disease (called immunosuppressant drugs).
- phenytoin, a drug used to treat epilepsy or appropriately.
These drugs may be affected by Navelbin or may affect its effectiveness. You may need to take different amounts of medication, or you may need to take different medications. Your doctor will advise you.
Your doctor may have more information on medicines to be careful or avoid while taking Navelbine.
Preserving drug Navelbine
Store Navelbine capsules in a refrigerator (2 to 8 ° C) in the original packaging. Do not freeze the product
Avoid exposure of Navelbine from direct light.
Keep Navelbine away from children and pets.
Drug Navelbine 30mg vinorelbine cost?
- How much does Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine traded?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine for ovarian cancer.
Note: Information about Navelbine 30mg Vinorelbine drug for the purpose of sharing reference knowledge, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be under the direction of a qualified physician.
>> View details: https://index-china.com/product/navelbine-medicine-30mg-vinorelbine/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.