You need to know the price of Mekinist 2mg Trametinib to treat skin cancer, how much lung cancer? You do not know where Trametinib 2mg is sold? index-china is the trading address of Mekinist 2mg Trametinib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Mekinist medicine 2mg Trametinib treats skin cancer, lung cancer
- Brand name: Mekinist 2mg
- Active ingredient: Trametinib
- Manufacturer: NOVARTIS
- Content: 2mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 30 tablets
- Mekinist Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Mekinist”
What is Mekinist? What medication is tramentinib ?
The drug Mekinist (trametinib) is a cancer medicine that hinders the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Mekinist is used together with a medicine called dabrafenib (Tafinlar) to treat a metastatic melanoma ( skin cancer that has spread to other parts of the body).
Mekinist is also used with dabrafenib to treat a type of non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
Mekinist is used only if you have a mutation in a certain gene that your doctor will check for.
Mekinist 2mg dose information
Usual Adult Dose for Skin Cancer – Metastases:
Single agent: 2 mg orally once a day.
Combination treatment: 2 mg orally once a day with dabrafenib 150 mg orally twice a day.
Duration of treatment: Until the course of the disease or unacceptable intoxication occurs.
-Take at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
-Confirm the presence of mutated V600E BRAF or V600K in tumor samples before starting.
-Trametinib is not indicated for the treatment of patients who have been treated with BRAF-prior inhibitors.
Treatment – Continue until disease progression or unacceptable intoxication occur.
-As a single agent and in combination with dabrafenib to treat unresectable or metastatic melanoma with BRAF V600E or V600K mutations as detected by an FDA-approved test.
-Trametinib as a single agent is not indicated for the treatment of patients who have been treated with BRAF-prior inhibitors.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if your next dose is less than 12 hours away. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Search to the nearest health facility or call emergency 115
Before taking Mekinist tablets
You should not use Mekinist if you are allergic to trametinib.
To make sure Mekinist is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease;
- High Blood Pressure;
- lung disease;
- liver or kidney disease;
- blood problems, or a blood clot;
- eye problems (especially an issue with your retina); or
- if you have ever been treated with dabrafenib or vemurafenib to treat your melanoma.
Using Mekinist with dabrafenib may increase your risk of developing a type of skin cancer. Ask your doctor about your specific risk. Tell your doctor if you notice any new skin symptoms such as a rash, warts, sores that don’t heal, or a mole that has changed in size or color.
Do not use Mekinist if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using Mekinist and for at least 4 months after your last dose.
Mekinist may make birth control pills, patches, or injections less effective. Ask your doctor about the use of non-hormonal birth control (condoms, diaphragms with spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking Mekinist.
Trametinib can affect fertility (ability to have children), whether you are a man or a woman.
It is not known whether trametinib passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breastfeed so when using trametinib, and for at least 4 months after your last dose.
How to use Mekinist 2mg medicine?
Take Mekinist exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor will perform blood tests to make sure you have the correct types of tumors to be treated with trametinib.
Mekinist is usually taken once a day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take Mekinist in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Walk on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Take the medicine at the same time every day.
Your doctor will need to check your skin on a regular basis while you are using Mekinist.
Your blood pressure will need to be checked often. Your heart function may need to be checked with an electrocardiograph or ECG (sometimes called an EKG) every 2 or 3 months during your treatment. You may also need to have your vision checked regularly while taking Mekinist.
Store in the refrigerator and away from light. Do not freeze. Keep the medication in their original packaging, along with the package or small container of moisturizing absorption preservatives. Do not store Mekinist tablets in a medicine box.
What should i avoid while being exposed to Mekinist?
Mekinist may pass into body fluids (urine, stool, vomit). Caregivers should wear rubber gloves when cleaning a patient’s body fluids, handling contaminated waste or washing or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothes and towels separately from other laundry.
Mekinist drug side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Mekinist: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Some side effects are more likely to occur if you take Mekinist and dabrafenib together. Call your doctor right away if you have:
- dry cough, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
- eye pain or swelling, vision changes, seeing halos around lights, seeing “dots” in your vision;
- severe skin rash, skin pain or swelling, redness and peeling of skin on your hands or feet;
- fever, chills, feeling dizzy;
- high blood sugar – excessive thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor;
- inflammation or bleeding in his stomach or intestines – fever, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea;
- dangerously high blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, dizziness;
- signs of bleeding – weakness, dizziness, headache, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomiting like coffee grounds;
- signs of a blood clot – chest pain, sudden cough or shortness of breath, pain or swelling in an arm or leg, pale skin or a cold feeling in an arm or leg; or
- signs of a heart problem – difficulty breathing (even with light exertion), heart beats, swelling in your feet or ankles.
Common Mekinist side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
- fever, chills, fatigue;
- cough, shortness of breath;
- swelling; or
- rash, dry skin.
Will other drugs affect Mekinist?
Other drugs may interact with trametinib, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any medicines you start or stop using.
Drugs Mekinist 2mg Trametinib cost?
- How much does Mekinist 2mg Trametinib cost? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Where is Mekinist 2mg Trametinib taken from?
- Where to know where to buy Mekinist 2mg Trametinib? Please COMMENTS below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Mekinist 2mg Trametinib for skin, lung and cancer
Note: Information about Mekinist 2mg Trametinib drug for the purpose of knowledge sharing, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
>>> See details: https://index-china.com/product/mekinist-medicine-2mg-trametinib/