Lynib medicine 100mg Olaparibtreats ovarian cancer. How much do you need to know about Lynib 100mg Olaparib drug price? Don’t know where Lynib is for sale? index-china is a specialized trading site for Lynib 100mg Olaparib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
- Brand name: Lynib
- Active ingredient: Olparib
- Content: 100mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 120 tablets
- Manufacturer: Julphar Bangladesd Ltd.
- Lynib Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices
Overview of the drug Lynib
Lynib (Olaparib) is used to treat advanced ovarian cancer in women with certain genetic abnormalities who have received at least 3 previous chemotherapy types.
Olaparib is also used to help maintain your body’s response to previous chemotherapy for ovarian, fallopian or peritoneal cancer when the cancer has returned.
Olaparib is also used to treat HER2-negative breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body before or after previous chemotherapy or endocrine therapy.
Indications for treatment of the drug Lynib
- Maintenance therapy for adult patients with recurrent ovarian carcinoma, oviductal or primary peritoneal cancer, fully or partially responding to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- For the treatment of an adult patient with advanced or suspected ovarian cancer with BRCA (gBRCAm) pathogen that has been treated with three or more previous chemotherapy lines.
- In patients with dangerous or suspected gBRCAm, growth factor 2 (HER2) metastatic breast cancer has been treated with chemotherapy in a new, adjuvant, or metastatic environment.
- Hormone receptor (HR) breast cancer patients should be treated with previous hormonal therapy or considered inappropriate for endocrine therapy.
Mechanism of action Olaparib
Olaparib is the first of a completely new group of cancer drugs called PARP inhibitors. PARP inhibitors work by exploiting a defect that some cancers have in a specific type of DNA repair. Because healthy cells do not have this defect, olaparib may target and kill cancer cells more specifically than conventional chemotherapy drugs can.
Dosage and Administration of Lynib
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s instructions or the directions on the label.
Ovarian cancer progresses
- Initial dosage: 400mg 2 times a day.
- Maintenance dose: 300mg 2 times a day for up to 2 years.
Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer or primary peritoneal cancer:
- Initial dosage: 300 mg 2 times a day.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose as needed or tolerated. However, the dose usually does not exceed 600 mg
- Take Lynib tablets twice daily with or without food. Try to distance your doses about 12 hours apart.
- Swallow whole tablets: do not crush, chew, split or dissolve them.
Your doctor may reduce your dose or tell you to stop taking it for a period of time during treatment. This will depend on how effective the drug is for you and any side effects you may experience. Be sure to tell your doctor about the side effects you experience during treatment.
Side effects of Lynib
Common side effects. Tell your doctor if any of the following symptoms or do not go away:
- nausea and vomiting
- reduce appetite
- muscle, joint or back pain
- stomach pain or discomfort
- change the taste
- mouth sores or sores
- dry skin
- trouble sleeping or not sleeping well
- sore throat, runny nose or other cold symptoms
- painful urination
Some serious side effects
- fever, cough or wheezing
- shortness of breath
- Extremely tired
- weight loss
- numbness, tingling, or burning sensation in the arms or legs
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- pale skin
- blood in urine or stool
Lynib may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
Precautions and precautions when using the drug Lynib
Before using this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially:
- kidney problems;
- liver problems;
- lung problems (breathing);
- Bone marrow problems or other types of cancer.
Do not use Olaparib if you are pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using olaparib. Olaparib may harm an unborn baby. Use effective contraceptives. If you become pregnant while using the medication, talk to your doctor right away.
Breastfeeding women should not use this medication. Olaparib can pass into breast milk. Because Olaparib can harm an infant, it is recommended to breastfeed while using this drug and for at least one month after stopping treatment. Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Olaparib may make you more susceptible to infections or may aggravate any current infections. Avoid contact with people who have infections that can spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
Do not get vaccinated without a doctor’s consent. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as nasal flu vaccine).
Drug and food interactions
Using several medications at the same time can affect your blood levels of drugs, which may increase side effects or make the medicine less effective.
Other drugs may interact with olaparib, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all your current medications and any medicines you start or stop using.
Seville grapefruit juice, grapefruit juice and oranges may interact with olaparib and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid using grapefruit products while taking olaparib.
Drugs Lynib 100mg Olaparib cost?
- To find out how much does Lynib 100mg Olaparib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Lynib 100mg Olaparib medicine sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy and sell Lynib 100mg Olaparib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Lynib 100mg Olaparib for ovarian cancer.
Note: Information about Lynib 100mg Olaparib article is for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not retail pharmaceutical products in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.