Lucipona medicine 15mg Ponatinib treatment for leukemia. How much will Ponatinib cost you? You do not know where Lucipona is sold? index-china is an address specializing in trading Lucipona medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Lucipona medicine 15mg Ponatinib treatment for leukemia
- Brand name: Lucipona 15
- Active ingredient: Ponatinib
- Content: 15mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Lucius Pharmaceuticals
- Lucipona Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Lucipona”
What is Lucipona 15? Uses of Ponatinib
Lucipona (Ponatinib) medicine is a new generation that helps fight blood cancer, affecting cell structure. Lucipona is indicated for treatment:
- Leukemia (chronic myeloid).
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Lucipona is usually given after other treatments have failed, usually the only way to cure or prolong the survival of patients with leukemia.
Lucipona may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How Ponatinib works
Ponatinib is a selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor that prevents the growth and reproduction of cancer cells without affecting healthy cells.
Ponatinib is particularly effective for damaged cells with mutations of type T315I
- Hypersensitivity or hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
- Moderate to severe liver failure
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age
Dosage of Lucipona medicine
The amount of medication you will receive depends on many factors, including other health problems, the type of cancer, or the condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact dose and ponatinib schedule.
- The initial recommended dose of Ponatinib is: 45mg orally once a day
- Adjust the dose or stop using Ponatinib if the reaction does not occur for 3 months.
If the dose is missed: skip the missed dose and use the next dose exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use a double dose to supplement a missed dose.
If overdosed : Taking more medicine will not improve your symptoms; instead they can cause poisoning or serious side effects. Immediately contact the doctor or go to the nearest health department for timely assistance, avoiding possible adverse effects.
- Lucipona is usually used once daily.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole with water, not chewed, crushed or broken
- Can be used before or after eating
- Take the right dose, do not change the dose or stop unless your doctor tells you to.
Important information before treatment with Lucipona
You should not use if you are allergic to the drug.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart failure, heart rhythm problems;
- High Blood Pressure;
- stroke or blood clot;
- high cholesterol;
- liver failure;
- bleeding problems;
If you have recently had surgery or are preparing to undergo surgery, tell your doctor if you are being prescribed ponatinib treatment. This medication can cause bleeding and make injuries difficult to heal.
Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant before starting this treatment because the drug could be dangerous to the fetus. Use effective birth control and tell your doctor right away if you’re pregnant while using Lucipona.
Do not breast-feed while taking Lucipona. This medicine can pass into breast milk and harm a baby. If you are breast-feeding, consult a physician before treating with Lucipona.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Contact your doctor immediately if you have signs of infection, including temperatures above 37.5 ℃ or below 36 ℃.
Lucipona may cause heart or blood vessel problems that can lead to heart attack or stroke. Call your doctor right away or get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms
- chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, feeling short of breath;
- signs of stroke, sudden numbness or weakness
- severe headache, vision or balance problems;
- signs of blood clots
- severe stomach pain,
- pain or swelling in your arms or legs,
Common side effects may include:
- dry skin, mild skin rash;
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, muscle or joint pain;
- pain in your arms, hands, feet or feet;
- fever, tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects. Immediately contact a doctor if any adverse effects occur during treatment.
Note during treatment with Lucipona
- While taking Lucipona, do not get vaccinated without a doctor’s approval.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit during treatment. It can change the amount of Lucipona in the blood.
- Monitor blood pressure and notify your doctor if your blood pressure rises or if you have a severe headache, minor headache or other neurological symptoms (numbness, tingling, difficulty speaking).
- Avoid sun exposure. Use SPF 15 sunscreen and protective clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely during treatment.
- If you experience symptoms or side effects during treatment, be sure to discuss with your doctor. They may prescribe medications or make other suggestions that are effective in managing those issues.
- Lucipona may cause drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or headache. Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery until the symptoms have completely ceased.
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Lucipona may change, leading to an increased risk of side effects or making the medicine not work properly.
Tell your doctor about all current medicines and any medicines you start or stop using, including vitamins and herbal supplements you are taking so your doctor can help you prevent or control your medication. medicinal effects. Lucipona may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Esomeprazole Omeprazole
- How it works and efficiency can be reduced by St. John wort
The risk of intoxication that may be increased by CYP3A4 inhibitors includes:
It should be avoided concurrently with Lucipona, but if necessary daily Lucipona dose should not exceed 30mg
Storage and preservation
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not flush medication down the toilet or empty into drains unless instructed to do so.
Drugs Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib cost?
- How much does Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib leukemia drug.
Note: Information about Lucipona 15mg Ponatinib article for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.