Lenvima 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib treats certain types of cancer. How much do Lenvatinib cost you? You do not know where Lenvima is sold? index-china is an address specializing in trading Lenvima medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Lenvima medicine treats thyroid, kidney and liver cancer.
- Brand name: Lenvima
- Active ingredient: Lenvatinib
- Content: 4mg, 10mg
- Form: Hard capsules
- Package: 1 box of 20 tablets
- Lenvima Medication Price: COMMENT below for pricing OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Lenvima”
What is Lenvima?
Lenvima is a prescription drug used to treat certain types of cancer.
- Lenvima is used to treat differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC), a type of thyroid cancer that can no longer be treated with radioactive iodine and is progressing.
- Lenvima is used together with another drug called everolimus to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), a type of kidney cancer, after a course of treatment with another anti-cancer drug.
- Lenvima is used as the first treatment for a liver cancer called HCC when it cannot be removed by surgery.
It is not known whether Lenvima is safe and effective in children.
The mechanism of action of Lenvatinib
- Lenvatinib belongs to a group of anticancer drugs called anticancer drugs, and particularly in a family of drugs called protein kinase inhibitors.
- It is used to treat recurrent or metastatic (widespread) or advanced thyroid cancer despite radioactive iodine therapy.
- Lenvatinib works by recognizing and attaching to certain types of cancer cells. This can slow or prevent cancer from growing and dividing.
Dosage and method of administration of Lenvima
- Indicated for local recurrence or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-resistant thyroid cancer (DTC)
- 24 mg (two 10 mg tablets and one 4 mg tablet) PO qDay
Renal cell carcinoma
- In combination with everolimus, indicated for advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) following an earlier anticancer therapy
- 18 mg (one 10 mg tablet and two 4 mg tablets) plus everolimus 5 mg PO qDay
- Continue until the disease progresses or until the toxicity is unacceptable
- Indication for the first treatment of inoperable HCC (HCC)
The dosage is based on actual body weight
- <60 kg: 8 mg PO qay
- ≥60 kg: 12 mg PO qay
Continue until the disease progresses or until the toxicity is unacceptable
Modify the dose
Reduce the dose of DTC
- First time: Reduce to 20 mg PO qDay
- Second: Reduce to 14 mg PO qDay
- Third time: Reduce to 10 mg PO qDay
Reduce the dose of RCC
- First time: Reduce to 14 mg PO qDay
- Second: Reduce to 10 mg PO qDay
- Third time: Reduce to 8 mg PO qDay
- Everolimus dose adjustment in RCC: Reduce the dose of lenvatinib before and then the everolimus dose for adverse reactions of both lenvatinib and everolimus
Reduce the dose of DTC
- ≥60 kg: Decreased to 8 mg PO qDay
- <60 kg: Decreased to 4 mg PO qDay
The second time
- ≥60 kg: Decreased to 4 mg PO qDay
- <60 kg: Reduce to 4 mg PO per day
- ≥60 kg: Reduce to 4 mg PO per day
- <60 kg: Stopped
How to use
- Lenvima is usually taken once daily. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medication exactly as directed.
- Take Lenvima at the same time each day, with or without food.
To get a full dose, you may need to take a combination of Lenvima capsules with different amounts of medications (strengths) in it. Follow your doctor’s medication instructions very carefully.
- Swallow whole capsule and do not crush, chew, break or open it.
- If you cannot swallow a whole capsule, dissolve the capsule in water as follows:
- Measure 1 tbsp of water or apple juice and pour liquid into a small cup.
- Put the capsule (whole, not crushed or broken) into the liquid. Use only enough capsules for one dose.
- Allow the capsules to dissolve in the liquid for at least 10 minutes. Then stir the mixture for at least 3 more minutes.
- Drink this mixture right away. Add a little water or juice to the glass, turn gently and drink immediately.
Lenvima is usually used until your body no longer responds to the medication.
Side effects of Lenvima
- Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Lenvima: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Some users of Lenvima have a perforation (perforation or tear) or a fistula (an abnormal passageway) in the stomach or intestines. Call your doctor if you have severe stomach pain, or if you feel like choking and gagging when eating or drinking.
Also call your doctor right away if you have:
- severe diarrhea;
- headache, confusion, change in mental state, decreased vision, convulsions (convulsions);
- little or no urination;
- unusual bleeding (epistaxis, heavy menstrual bleeding) or any other bleeding will not stop;
- signs of stomach bleeding: bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like coffee grounds;
- heart problems: chest pain, pain in the jaw or shoulders, swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;
- signs of a blood clot: sudden numbness or weakness, vision or speech problems;
- liver problems: dark urine, clay stools, jaundice (jaundice or eyes);
- Low calcium levels: muscle spasms or spasms, numbness or teasing (around your mouth, or on your fingers and toes); or
- Increased blood pressure: severe headache, blurred vision, compression in the neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleeds.
Your cancer treatment may be delayed or permanently stopped if you have certain side effects. Common Lenvima side effects may include:
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- anorexia, weight loss;
- Abnormal thyroid function tests;
- muscle or joint pain;
- swelling in your arms and legs;
- Mouth Sores;
- redness, itching or flaking of skin on your hands or feet;
- headache, fatigue; or
- cough, shortness of breath, husky voice.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Exercise caution before taking Lenvima
You should not use Lenvima if you are allergic to lenvatinib. To make Lenvima safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease, high blood pressure;
- a heart attack, heart failure, stroke, or blood clot;
- headache or vision problems;
- bleeding problems;
- perforation (a hole or tear) in your stomach or intestines;
- seizure disorders;
- kidney disease; or liver disease.
- You may need a negative pregnancy test before starting this treatment. Do not use Lenvima if you are pregnant. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication.
- This medicine can affect fertility (ability to have children) in both men and women. However, it is important to use birth control to prevent pregnancy because lenvatinib can harm an unborn baby.
- It is not safe to breast-feed while you are using this medication. It is also not recommended to breastfeed at least 1 week after your last dose.
Trade with other drugs with Lenvima
- Lenvima can cause a serious heart problem. Your risk may be higher if you also use certain other medicines to treat infections, asthma, heart problems, high blood pressure, depression, mental illness, cancer, malaria or HIV.
- Other drugs may interact with lenvatinib, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all your current medications and any medicines you start or stop using.
Source of reputable synthesis: index-china.com
Drugs Lenvima 10mg Lenvatinib cost?
- How much does Lenvima 4mg cost 10mg of Lenvatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Drugs Lenvima 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib sale Where?
- Where can I find out where to buy Lenvima 4mg and 10mg Lenvatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Lenvima 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib for liver and kidney cancer.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.