Lenvaxen 4mg & 10mg Lenvatinib medicine treats certain cancers. How much do Lenvatinib cost you? You do not know where Lenvaxen is sold? index-china is an address specializing in trading Lenvaxen medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Lenvaxen medicine 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib treats thyroid, kidney and liver cancer.
- Brand name: Lenvaxen
- Active ingredient: Lenvatinib
- Content: 4mg & 10mg
- Form: Hard capsules
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest, Bangladesh
- Lenvaxen Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Lenvaxen”
What is Lenvaxen? Uses of Lenvatinib
Lenvaxen is a designated kinase inhibitor:
- Treatment of thyroid cancer : Lenvaxen is often used after radioactive iodine has been tried without success.
- Lenvaxen is also used together with everolimus to treat advanced kidney cancer when other drugs have not worked.
- Lenvaxen is also used alone to treat liver cancer that cannot be removed by surgery.
Lenvaxen may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Mechanism of action
- Lenvaxen acts as a kinase inhibitor, inhibiting the three main vascular endothelial growth factor receptors VEGFR1, 2 and 3, as well as fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFR) 1, 2, 3 and 4, platelet-derived growth factor receptors (PDGFR) alpha, c-Kit, and proto-oncogene RETs.
- Some of these proteins play a role in the cancer signaling pathway. Lenvaxen works to help prevent the formation and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Dosage and use of drugs Lenvaxen
The recommended dose for patients with thyroid cancer : 24 mg, used once a day.
The recommended dose for patients with kidney cancer: 18mg lenvatinib + 5mg everolimus, used once a day.
The recommended dose for patients with liver cancer:
- Adults weighing> 60 Kg: 12mg, used once a day
- Adults weighing <60 Kg: 8mg, used once a day
Do not take more or less than the dose prescribed by your doctor, as it can cause serious side effects.
When taking this medicine in combination with everolimus, first reduce this dose and then the everolimus dose for the adverse reactions of both drugs. Refer to the everolimus prescribing information for more dose adjustment information.
Take Lenvaxen at the same time every day, drink before or after eating.
Swallow whole tablet with glass of water and do not crush, chew, break the tablet.
If you cannot swallow whole, dissolve it in water as follows:
- Measure 1 tbsp of water or apple juice and pour liquid into a small glass.
- Put the tablet in a glass of water. Use enough tablets only for one dose.
- Dissolve in water for at least 10 minutes. Then stir the mixture for at least 3 more minutes.
- Drink the mixture immediately afterwards. Add a little water or juice to the glass, turn gently and drink immediately.
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Take the medication at the same time each day.
Lenvatinib is usually used until your body no longer responds to the medication. Follow all directions on the label and follow your doctor’s exact dose.
Along with the necessary effects, Lenvaxen may cause some unwanted effects.
Contact your doctor right away if any of your side effects become severe or if there are signs of infection, including temperatures above 38 ℃.
Common side effects in people treating thyroid cancer include:
- muscle aches and pains
- weight loss
- reduce cravings
- redness, itching, or flaking of skin on hands and feet
Common side effects in people who treat kidney cancer include:
- reduce cravings
- swelling in hands and feet
- shortness of breath
- weight loss
Side effects may vary if you are taking Lenvaxen with other cancer treatments.
This is not a complete list of side effects. Contact your doctor right away when you pick up any other symptoms during treatment.
Important information to know before treating Lenvaxen
Do not use Lenvaxen if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Before using, tell your doctor if you have the following health problems, Lenvaxen may increase the severity if:
- heart disease,
- High Blood Pressure;
- a heart attack, heart failure, stroke, or blood clot;
- headache or vision problems;
- perforation of your stomach or intestines;
- kidney disease;
- liver failure.
You must check to make sure it is safe to take Lenvaxen with all medications and health conditions.
Lenvaxen may affect how the wound heals. If you need surgery, you may have to stop using Lenvaxen. Start using it again after surgery and make sure you talk to your doctor before use.
Pregnancy: Lenvaxen can harm an unborn baby, cause birth defects or cause birth defects. Lenvaxen should not be used if you are pregnant. Use effective contraception and report it to your doctor right away if pregnant while taking Lenvaxen.
Lactation: Do not breastfeed while using Lenvaxen, and for at least 30 days after that. Lenxava can pass into breast milk and harm a baby.
- Drink at least two to three liters of water daily, unless you have been told otherwise.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight. Use SPF 15 sunscreen and protective clothing.
- Alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely.
- Rest much.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- If you experience symptoms or side effects, be sure to tell your doctor. They may prescribe medications or make other suggestions that are effective in managing those issues.
Storage and preservation
- Store at room temperature (25 ° C), away from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medicines in a safe place, out of reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired medicines. Do not flush the toilet or down the drain unless you are told to do so.
Drugs Lenvaxen 4mg Lenvatinib cost?
- How much does Lenvaxen 4mg & 10mg cost Lenvatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Drugs Lenvaxen 10mg Lenvatinib sale Where?
- Where can I find out where to buy Lenvaxen 4mg & 10mg Lenvatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers about Lenvaxen 4mg & 10mg Lenvatinib medicine to treat thyroid, liver and kidney cancer.
Note : Information about Lenvaxen 4mg & 10mg Lenvatinib article for the purpose of sharing reference information, patients are not allowed to use the drug themselves, all information on drug use must be directed to a specialist physician subjects.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.