Lenvanix medicine 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib treats liver, kidney and thyroid cancer. How much do Lenvatinib cost you? You do not know where Lenvanix is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Aravon medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Lenvanix medicine 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib treats liver, kidney and thyroid cancer
- Brand name: Lenvanix
- Active ingredient: Lenvatinib
- Content: 4mg, 10mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Lenvanix Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices
What is Lenvanix? Indications for treatment of Lenvatinib?
Lenvanix is a kinase inhibitor indicated for:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): The first therapy in patients with liver disease who cannot remove epithelium.
- Differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC): Single agent for patients with recurrent or local metastases, radioactive DTC, radioactive iodine.
- Kidney cell cancer (RCC): Used in combination with Everolimus, for advanced RCC patients following a previous anti-angiogen therapy
The mechanism of action of Lenvatinib
Lenvatinib is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (RTK) receptor that inhibits the kinase activity of blood vessels.
Lenvatinib also inhibits other RTKs involved in pathogen formation, tumor growth and cancer progression in addition to their normal cellular functions, including growth factor receptor fibroblasts ( FGF) FGFR1, 2, 3 and 4 alpha platelet derivative growth factor receptors (PDGFRα), KIT and RET.
The combination of Lenvatinib and Everolimus shows an increased anticancer activity as demonstrated by decreased proliferation of endothelial human cells, tube formation and VEGF signal in vitro and tumor mass in xenograft. Rats model kidney cell cancer in adults more than each drug alone.
Dosage and usage of Lenvanix
Differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC): The recommended dose is 24 mg orally once a day.
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC): The recommended dose is 18 mg orally once a day + Everolimus 5 mg orally once a day.
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), The recommended dosage is based on actual body weight:
- 12 mg orally once a day for patients greater than or equal to 60 kg
- 8 mg orally once a day for patients under 60 kg.
Lenvanix capsules should be swallowed whole and not crushed, chewed, broken or opened.
For patients who cannot take the whole pill:
- Dissolve the tablet in a small glass of liquid. Measure 1 tbsp of water or apple juice and put the capsules into liquids without breaking or crushing them.
- Allow the capsules to dissolve in the liquid for at least 10 minutes. Then stir the mixture for at least 3 more minutes.
- Drink this mixture right away. Add a little water or juice to the glass, turn gently and drink immediately.
Lenvanix is usually used until your body no longer responds to the medication.
Warnings and precautions when using Lenvanix
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is a common side effect of Lenvanix and can be serious. Your blood pressure should be well controlled before you start taking Lenvanix.
- Liver problems: Lenvanix can cause liver problems that can lead to liver failure and death. Your doctor will check your liver function before and during treatment with Lenvanix.
- Increased protein in urine: Proteinuria is a common side effect of Lenvanix and can be serious. Your health care provider should check your urine for protein before and during Lenvanix treatment.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common side effect of Lenvanix and can be serious. If you have diarrhea, ask your doctor about medications you can take to treat diarrhea.
- Kidney problems: Renal failure has occurred with Lenvanix treatment. Your doctor should do regular blood tests to check your kidneys.
- Bleeding: Lenvanix can cause serious bleeding problems that can lead to death.
- Changes in thyroid hormone levels: You may have changes in thyroid hormone levels when taking Lenvanix.
- QT prolongation: QT prolongation can cause life-threatening irregular heartbeats. Your doctor will do blood tests during Lenvanix treatment to check your blood potassium, magnesium and calcium levels and check your heart’s electrical activity with ECG.
- Stomach or intestinal perforation: Get emergency medical help right away if you have severe abdominal pain.
- Reversible White Brain Brain Syndrome (RPLS): Call your doctor right away if you have severe headache, seizures, weakness, confusion or blindness or vision changes.
- Lenvanix can cause reproductive problems in men and women. Talk to your doctor if this is a concern for you.
Side effects of Lenvanix
The most common side effects of Lenvanix, include:
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Reduce appetite
- Weight loss
- Mouth Sores
- Rash, redness, itching or peeling skin on hands and feet
- Stomach pain
Not all side effects are listed above, some rare cases may occur in less than 10% of patients not listed here. However, you should always inform your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Other drug interactions with Lenvanix
Lenvanix can cause serious heart problems: Your risk may be higher if you also use certain other medicines to treat infections, asthma, heart problems, high blood pressure, and depression. cold, mental illness, cancer, malaria or HIV.
Preserving Lenvanix medicine
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light, temperature of about 25 ° C.
- Keep Lenvanix out of reach of children and pets.
Drugs Lenvanix 10mg Lenvatinib cost?
- How much does Lenvanix 4mg cost 10mg Lenvatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Drugs Lenvanix 4mg 10mg where Lenvatinib sale?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Lenvanix 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib medicine? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers about Lenvanix 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib to treat liver, kidney and thyroid cancer .
Note: Information about Lenvanix 4mg 10mg Lenvatini article for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician:
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Lenvanix medicine 4mg 10mg Lenvatinib treats liver, kidney and thyroid cancer
Reputable source: https://index-china.com/product/lenvanix-medicine-4mg-10mg-lenvatinib/
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.