Keytruda Pembrolizumab drug 100mg/4ml drug characteristics of cancer malignancy, metastasis, lung cancer metastatic non-small cell. You want to know how much drug Keytruda cost? Where to buy Pembrolizumab medicine ? Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Can Tho, Da Nang …. and nationwide.
Keytruda medicine 100mg/4ml Pembrolizumab treat cancer hit the target
- Brand name: Keytruda
- Active ingredient: Pembrolizumab
- Content: 100mg / 4ml
- Form: Solution for injection
- Package: 1 vial of 100mg / 4ml of infusion solution
- Manufacturer: MSD
- Keytruda Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Keytruda”
The effect of the drug Keytruda
- For the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
- Patients with non-small cell metastatic lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumors express PD-L1 are determined by an FDA-approved trial and those with advanced disease on or after platinum chemotherapy containing .
- For the treatment of patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) with disease progression on or after platinum-containing chemotherapy.
- For treatment of adults and pediatric patients with classic refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (CHL), or those who have relapsed after three or more lines before treatment.
- For treatment of locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma with disease progression during or after platinum-containing chemotherapy.
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, doctors may decide to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
Drugs Pembrolizumab begin like?
- Keytruda is given as an intravenous injection through a vein (IV) over 30 minutes every 3 weeks.
- You may receive medication before the infusion to reduce allergic reactions.
- The amount of Keytruda that you will receive depends on many factors, including your weight, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or illness being treated. Your dose and schedule.
How does Keytruda work?
- Keytruda is classified as a monoclonal antibody. Monoclonal antibodies are a relatively new type of “targeted” cancer treatment.
- Antibodies are an integral part of the body’s immune system. Normally, the body makes antibodies in response to an antigen (such as a protein in a germ) that has entered the muscle. be. The antibody attaches to the antigen to mark it for destruction by the immune system.
- To make a monoclonal anti-cancer antibody in the laboratory, the scientists analyzed specific antigens on the surface of the cancer cell (target) .Then, using animals and human proteins , they create a specific antibody that attaches to the target antigen on cancer cells. When given to patients, the monoclonal antibodies attach to the matching antigen as a key matching a lock.
- Since monoclonal antibodies only target specific cells, they can cause less toxicity to healthy cells. Monoclonal antibody therapy is usually only given to cancer, in which The whole (and corresponding antibodies) has already been identified.
- Keytruda® is a highly selective IgG4 monoclonal antibody that fights PD-1 receptors on the cell surface. PD-1 receptor blockers, binding binding inhibitors and PD-L1 and PD-L2. This mechanism induces T-cell activation mediated immune response against tumor cells.
Keytruda drug side effects
Important things to remember about the side effects of Keytruda:
- Most people do not experience all of the side effects listed.
- Commonly predictable side effects on their onset and duration.
- Some side effects may occur weeks or months after stopping treatment.
- There are many options to help manage and prevent the worsening of side effects.
- There is no relationship between the presence or severity of side effects and the effectiveness of the drug.
The following side effects are common (occurring in greater than 30%) for patients taking Keytruda:
- reduce albumine
These side effects are less common side effects (occurring in approximately 10-29%) of patients receiving Keytruda:
- Reduce appetite
- increased triglycerides
- elevated liver enzymes
- Pain in the extreme
- Shortness of breath
- Upper respiratory tract infection
A serious, but uncommon, side effect of Keytruda may be an immune-mediated reaction. When this side effect occurs, it mainly affects the intestines, liver, skin, nerves and endocrine system. This immune reaction may occur during treatment but may also be seen weeks or months after stopping treatment. Symptoms of this reaction will be monitored through treatment (diarrhea, rash, and neuropathy). Your doctor will check for elevated liver enzymes and thyroid function.
Not all side effects are listed above. Some that are very rare (occurring in less than 10% of patients) are not listed here. However, you should always inform your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms.
When contacting your doctor or health care provider
Contact your health care provider right away , day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 ° F (38 ° C or higher, chills)
- Signs of a reaction to the drug (wheezing, chest tightness, itching, severe cough, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat)
- New or worsening cough, chest pain, or shortness of breath
- Severe diarrhea or abdominal pain, especially the right side
- There is blood in the stool or black stools
- The skin or whites of the eyes turn yellow
- Persistent or unusual headache, extreme weakness, dizziness or fainting, or vision changes
The following symptoms require medical attention, but are not an emergency. Contact your doctor or health care provider within 24 hours of noticing any of the following:
- Inability to eat or drink for 24 hours or signs of dehydration: fatigue, thirst, dry mouth, dark and decreased urine output, or dizziness
- Dark or brown roast urine (tea color)
- Reduce appetite
- Skin rash with or without itching
- Sores in the mouth
- Skin blisters and / or peels
- Numbness or tingling in hands or feet
- Bleeding or bruising easier than usual
- Nausea (interferes with ability to eat and does not aid with prescribed medication)
- Vomiting (vomiting more than 4-5 times in a 24-hour period)
Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
Precautions before using Keytruda
- Before starting Keytruda treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbs, etc.).
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or immunization without your doctor’s approval while taking Keytruda®.
- Notify your doctor professionally if you are pregnant or may become pregnant before starting this treatment. A type D (Keytruda can be dangerous to the fetus.) Women who are pregnant or pregnant must be informed of the potential danger to the fetus.)
- For both men and women: Do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking Keytruda®. Contraception methods, such as condoms, are recommended during treatment and for at least 4 months after treatment. Discuss with your doctor when you can safely become pregnant or conceive a child after treatment.
- Do not breast-feed while taking this medication.
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of fluid every 24 hours unless you are instructed otherwise.
- If you should experience nausea, take anti-nausea medication as prescribed by your doctor, and eat small meals regularly. Sucking on chewing and chewing gum may also help.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. Wear SPF 30 (or higher) sunscreen and protective clothing.
- In general, drinking alcoholic beverages should be kept to a minimum or avoided completely. You should discuss this with your doctor.
- Use a shaver to minimize bleeding
- Rest much.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- Wash your hands often.
- You may be at risk for an infection, reporting fever or any other signs of infection immediately to provide your health care. Try to avoid crowds or people who have a cold, and report Fever fever or any other signs of infection immediately to provide your health care.
- Discuss with your health care provider before taking any other medicines including prescription and herbal medicines.
- To avoid mouth sores use a soft toothbrush, and wash three times a day with ½ to 1 teaspoon of baking soda and / or ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt mixed with 8 ounces of water.
- If you experience symptoms or side effects, be sure to discuss them with your health care team. They may prescribe medication and / or offer other effective treatments Such subject matter.
How much does Keytruda 100mg/4ml Pembrolizumab cost?
- To know the price of the drug Keytruda 100mg / 4ml How much is Pembrolizumab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Keytruda 100mg/4ml Pembrolizumab sold and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Keytruda 100mg / 4ml Pembrolizumab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874(Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
COMMENT below your information and questions about the article Drug Keytruda 100mg/4ml Pembrolizumab Cancer Medicine
Watch the Keytruda Medication video
- The reputable source is compiled by index-china Keytruda Medicine 100mg Pembrolizumab accessed on September 19, 2019.
- Keytruda Drug Source at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of Keytruda Vial Drugs at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source FDA approved pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) at fda.gov accessed September 19, 2019.
*** Note: Information about the article about Keytruda 100mg Pembrolizumab for the purpose of sharing reference for reference, patients are not allowed to use the medicine themselves, all information on using drugs must follow doctor’s instructions. specialize.
*** Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceuticals, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.