Kadcyla medicine 100mg trastuzumab emtansine for treatment of cancer prevention. How much do you need to know how much Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine costs? You do not know where Kadcyla is sold? index-china is a trading site for Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Kadcyla medicine 100mg Trastuzumab emtansine helps to prevent cancer
- Brand name: Kadcyla.
- Active ingredient: trastuzumab emtansine.
- Manufacturer: Roche.
- Content: 100mg.
- Form: Powder for injection.
- Package: 100mg 1 box.
What is Kadcyla?
Kadcyla medicine belongs to a group of anticancer drugs called anticancer drugs. Specifically, it belongs to a group of anticancer drugs called targeted antibodies. The drug used to treat HER2-positive breast cancer has recurred or continues to grow after being treated with other drugs.
Kadcyla medicine works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in your body and causing the death of tumor cells.
Important safety information before using Kadcyla
Very bad and sometimes fatal liver problems have occurred with Kadcyla (ado- trastuzumab emtansine). Call your doctor at once if you have signs of liver problems such as dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, stomach or stomach pains, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
Have your blood tested as you have been told by your doctor. Talk to the doctor.
- This medication may cause heart failure. You will need to check your heart function while taking Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine). Call your doctor right away if you have signs of heart problems such as coughing or new or worse breathing difficulties, swelling of your ankles or legs, an irregular heartbeat, weight gain of more than 5 pounds in 24 hours , dizziness, or going out.
- If you can become pregnant, a pregnancy test will be performed to show that you are NOT pregnant before starting Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine). Talk to your doctor.
- Kadcyla may harm an unborn baby or lose an unborn baby if you become pregnant while pregnant.
- Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine) and for at least 7 months after stopping Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine).
What should be noted before using Kadcyla?
- If you become pregnant while taking Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine) or within 7 months after the last dose, call your doctor right away.
- If you are allergic to emtansine ado-trastuzumab or any other part of Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine).
- If you are allergic to any medicine such as this medicine, any other medicine, food or other substances. Tell your doctor about allergies and signs you have, like a rash; a rash; itching; shortness of breath; wheeze; cough; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are breastfeeding. Do not breast-feed while you take Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine) or within 7 months after you stop taking it.
- Kadcyla may interact with other drugs or health problems.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all your medications (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that you can take Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine) safely with all your medications and health problems. Do not start, stop or change the dose of any medicine without asking your doctor.
Dosage and use of Kadcyla
Kadcyla is available as a powder for infusion. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, each disposable vial containing sterile powder to concentrate for the infusion solution is designed to provide 20 mg / mL of trastuzumab emtansine. . Non-medicinal ingredients: polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, succinic acid and sucrose.
What are the side effects of Kadcyla?
What are some of the side effects that I need to call my doctor right away?
- Although rare, some people can have very bad and sometimes fatal side effects when taking the drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be associated with very bad side effects:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like a rash; rash; itching; redness, swelling, blistering, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheeze; angina or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing or speaking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Signs of infection such as fever, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, coughing, more sputum or a change in sputum color, pain during urination, mouth sores or wounds that don’t heal.
- Signs of bleeding such as throwing blood or throwing up look like coffee grounds; hemoptisi ; blood in urine; black, red or plastic stools; bleeding from gums; Unusual vaginal bleeding; bruises without reason or becoming larger; Or any bleeding is very bad or you cannot stop.
Signs of low potassium levels such as muscle pain or weakness, muscle cramps, or a heartbeat don’t feel normal.
- Unusual burning, numbness, or tingling sensation.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Swelling in arms or legs
- Very rarely and sometimes deadly lung problems have occurred with Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine). Call your doctor right away if you have lung problems or breathing like shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or a new or worse cough.
- This medication may cause venous irritation. If the drug leaks from a vein, it may also cause irritation around the area. Let the nurse know if you experience redness, burns, pain, swelling, or fluid leaks where the medicine enters your body.
What are some other side effects of Kadcyla?
All medicines can cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Dry mouth.
- Change the taste.
- Stomach discomfort or throwing up.
- Loose stools (diarrhea).
- Stool (constipation).
- Feeling tired or weak.
- Pain in muscles or joints
- Headache .
- Can not sleep.
- Oral irritation.
These are not all possible side effects. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Drugs Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine cost?
- How much does Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874/0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Kadcyla 100mg Trastuzumab emtansine bought and sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
- Reputable source Kadcyla medicine 100mg trastuzumab is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Source of kadcyla Drugs at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of kadcyla vial Drugs at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- reference source: https://nhathuoconline.org/thuoc-ung-thu/ung-thu-vu/thuoc-kadcyla/
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Kadcyla Medicines 100mg trastuzumab emtansine for cancer prevention
Note: Information about Kadcyla 100mg trastuzumab emtansine article for the purpose of knowledge sharing, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Note: Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceutical products, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.