You need to know the price of Iressa 250mg Gefitinib treatment for metastatic lung cancer? Don’t know where to buy Gefitinib 250mg to treat lung cancer? index-china is the address of buying and selling Iressa 250mg Gefitinib in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Iressa medicine 250mg Gefitinib treat metastatic lung cancer
- Brand name: Iressa
- Active ingredient: Gefitinib
- Content: 250mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: Box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: AstraZeneca
- Iressa Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Iressa”
What is Gefitinib? Assign Iressa drug
- Iressa (gefitinib) contains the active ingredient gefitinib blocking a protein called the “epidermal growth factor receptor” (EGFR). This protein is involved in the growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Iressa (gefitinib) is used to treat adults with non-small cell lung cancer. This cancer is a disease in which malignant cancer cells form in the tissues of the lungs.
Dosage of iressa medicine
- Adults 1 tablet 250mg, 1 time.
- Children / adolescents are not recommended.
- No dose adjustment is required based on age, body weight, gender, race, renal function, moderate-severe liver failure due to liver metastases. Dosage adjustment: patients with diarrhea due to poor tolerance, adverse skin reactions.
How to use Iressa medicine
- May be taken with or without food: Take inside / outside meals.
- Can disperse the tablet in half a glass of water (no carbonate), do not use other liquids, drop the tablet into water, do not crush, stir until completely dispersed (about 15 minutes) and drink immediately instantly. Rinse cup with half a glass of water and drink. Can be used via nasogastric tube.
Contraindications: Severe hypersensitivity to the active substance or any excipient of the drug.
Precautions before using Iressa drug
To make sure Iressa is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Liver disease: Iressa may cause liver damage or impair liver function.
- Kidney disease: Iressa may cause kidney damage or impair kidney function due to dehydration.
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD): This is a rare but serious complication. People over 55 years of age, people with other lung or heart diseases and smokers have a higher risk of dying from ILD.
- Heart rate: Iressa may cause abnormal changes in electrocardiograms (ECGs).
- Abnormal bleeding: The use of Iressa may increase the risk of bleeding. .
Do not use Iressa if you are pregnant. It can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medication and for at least 2 weeks after treatment ends.
This medicine may affect fertility (ability to have children) in women. Tell your doctor if you plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether Iressa passes into breast milk or whether it could harm a nursing baby. Do not breastfeed while taking Iressa.
Iressa side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Iressa: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- severe or constant diarrhea;
- sudden or uncomfortable chest pain, new or worse cough with fever, trouble breathing;
- blurred vision, watery eyes, sore eyes or red eyes, eyes more sensitive to light;
- liver problems: nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice or eyes;
- signs of stomach bleeding: severe stomach pain, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like coffee grounds;
- severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, swelling in the face or tongue, burning in the eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash spreading especially on the face or upper body and causing blistering and peeling peeling.
Common Iressa side effects may include:
- dry skin;
- nausea and vomiting;
- hair loss;
- itching or skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicine.
Specifically, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Phenytoin or carbamazepine (for epilepsy).
- Rifampicin (for tuberculosis).
- Itraconazole (for fungal infection).
- Barbiturates (a drug used for sleeping problems).
- The herbal remedy contains St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum, used for depression and anxiety).
- Proton pump inhibitors, H2 antagonists and antacids (for ulcers, indigestion, heartburn and to reduce stomach acid).
These drugs may affect the way Iressa works
- Warfarin (an oral anticoagulant, to prevent blood clots). If you are taking a medicine containing this active ingredient, your doctor may need to have your blood tested more often.
If any of the above applies to you, or if you are unsure, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Iressa
Iressa medicine – a new drug that significantly improves lung cancer
- This one-day pill slows the tumor down, thanks to the cancerous cells’ ability to clog the internal growth signal. The drug provides encouraging effects in patients with end-stage lung cancer, and quickly reduces symptoms in many people.
- At a meeting of the American Society of Clinical Cancer held on May 18 in Orlando (Florida), the scientists said Iressa shrunk the tumor in some terminal lung cancer patients, whose Previous treatments have proved powerless. Of particular importance is that the drug reduces the manifestations of the disease in one third of patients or more.
- Dr Mark Kris, of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, said most people who responded to the medication began to feel better within two weeks. The medicine helps them breathe deeply, alleviating symptoms of cough, loss of appetite and other manifestations of cancer. These symptoms are relieved to a moderate to significant extent, helping to improve the quality of life of the patient.
Using Iressa Medicine is a completely new treatment for lung cancer.
- The drug belongs to a new pharmaceutical group called “targeted treatment”. These drugs work primarily on tumors, not on all the fast-growing tissues like current chemotherapy. This reduces the undesirable effect of the drug, allowing patients to use the drug for months, even years.
- Many scientists doubt Iressa’s ability to cure cancer but think it helps control the disease, especially if used early.
- The manufacturer of AstraZeneca has just filed with the US Food and Drug Administration for permission to sell this drug. There has been research to find out if Iressa can prevent lung cancer in smokers. The drug is also being tested in the treatment of breast, prostate and colon cancer.
Watch video of Iressa pill 250mg Gefitinib
Drug Iressa 250mg gefitinib cost?
- How much does Gefitinib Iressa cost for 250mg? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Iressa 250mg of Gefitinib bought and sold?
- Where can I find out where Iressa 250mg of Gefitinib is sold? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber) purchase and sale of brand-name drugs in HCM City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho, … Nationwide
Source: index-china.com and Drugs.com
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.