Inlyta 1mg 5mg Acitinib treats kidney cancer. How much do you need to know the price of Acitinib? You do not know where Inlyta is sold? index-china is a specialized trading site of Inlyta medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Inlyta medicine 1mg 5mg Acitinib treats kidney cancer
- Brand name: Inlyta
- Active ingredient: Acitinib
- Content: 1mg, 5mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 28 tablets (2 blisters x 14 tablets)
- Manufacturer: Pfizer
- Inlyta Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices
What is Inlyta? Indications for treatment of Acitinib drugs?
Inlyta is an anti-cancer substance used to treat a cancer that originates in kidney cells called renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in adult patients.
Inlyta is used in patients who have not successfully responded to previous treatment regimens for RCC.
The mechanism of action of Axitinib
- Axitinib is a drug called tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), also known as cancer growth inhibitor. Kinases are proteins in the body that control how cells grow and divide.
- Axitinib prevents proteins (kinases) from sending signals to cancer cells to grow. Blocking the signals makes the cells die. It also prevents cancer cells from developing new blood vessels. This reduces the supply of oxygen and their nutrients and slows down or stops the growth of cancer.
Inlyta is not recommended for use in patients with known allergies to acidinib or any other inactive ingredients contained therein.
Inlyta is not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating women.
Dosage and usage Inlyta
- The recommended starting dose of Inlyta is: 5 mg orally twice daily.
Your doctor may adjust your dose depending on how you tolerate Inlyta. The daily dose should not exceed 20 mg.
- Take Inlyta exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Your health care provider may change your dose if needed.
- Swallow whole Inlyta tablets with a glass of water, it can be taken with or without food.
- Take Inlyta 2 times a day about 12 hours apart.
- Your doctor should check your blood pressure regularly during treatment with Inlyta.
- If you vomit or miss a dose of Inlyta, take the next dose at the regular time. Do not take two doses at the same time.
Warnings and precautions when using Inlyta
- Renal impairment: This drug should be used with caution in patients with a history of kidney disease due to an increased risk of serious side effects.
- Hepatic impairment: This drug should be used with caution in patients with liver disease due to an increased risk of serious side effects.
- Hypertension: This drug should be used with caution in patients with hypertension due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Internal bleeding or bleeding: This drug should be used with caution due to an increased risk of internal bleeding or bleeding. Any symptoms such as abnormal bleeding or bruising, black or tarry stools, vomiting blood, etc. should be reported to the physician preference.
- Gastrointestinal disease: This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with stomach or intestinal problems due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Heart failure: This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with heart failure due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Thyroid disorders: This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with thyroid disorders due to an increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
- Lung failure: This drug should be used with caution in patients with a history of interstitial lung disease with an acute manifestation of new or unexplained pulmonary symptoms such as dyspnea, cough, and fever awaiting diagnostic evaluation. guess due to an increased risk of lung toxicity.
Side effects of Inlyta
Call your doctor right away if you have problems, including:
- Chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, shortness of breath;
- Numbness or sudden weakness, vision or speech problems
- Headache, confusion, problem thinking, convulsions
- A slight sense of head, like you might faint
- Easy bruising, unusual bleeding, purple spots or redness under your skin
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Any bleeding will not stop
- Pink or brown urine
- Heart problems: swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath
- Signs of stomach bleeding: bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like coffee grounds
- Signs of a thyroid problem: sudden weight gain or loss, feeling very weak or tired, muscle aches, feeling hot or cold, hair loss, hoarseness or depression.
Common Inlyta side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
- Rash, itching, redness and peeling of skin on hands or feet
- Feeling weak or tired
- Anorexia, weight loss
- A hoarse voice
Other drug interactions with Inlyta
Certain medications may be affected by Inlyta or may affect its effectiveness, including:
- Dexamethasone: a steroid medicine used to treat dermatitis, asthma.
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole: medicine to treat fungal infections
- Clarithromycin or telithromycin: antibiotics for bacterial infections
- Atazanavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir or saquinavir, drugs used to treat hiv / aids infection
- Rifampin or rifabutin: medicine to treat tuberculosis
- Nefazodone: medication for depression
- Phenytoin, carbamazepine or phenobarbital: antiepileptic drugs used to prevent seizures or fit
- St john’s wort (hypericum perforatum): an herbal medicine used to treat depression
- Theophylline: used to treat asthma or other lung diseases
Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking this medication because it can cause serious side effects.
Preserving Lenvanix medicine
- Keep Inlyta in a cool and dry place, maintained at below 30 ° C.
- Keep Inlyta medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Drug Inlyta 5mg Axitinib cost?
- How much does Inlyta 1mg 5mg of Aciditinin cost for me? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Drug Inlyta 1mg 5mg where Axitinib sale?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Inlyta 1mg 5mg Aciditinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below to give us an answer about Inlyta Medicine 1mg 5mg Acid Acid for kidney cancer.
Note: Inlyta 1mg 5mg article information: 5mg Acitinib for the purpose of sharing reference information, patients are not allowed to use the drug themselves, all information on drug use must be directed to a qualified physician.