Iclusig medicine 15mg Ponatinib treatment for leukemia. How much will Ponatinib cost you? You do not know where Iclusig is sold? index-china is the Iclusig trade address in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Iclusig medicine 15mg Ponatinib treatment for leukemia.
- Brand name: Iclusig
- Active ingredient: Ponatinib
- Content: 15mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 60 tablets
- Iclusig Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Iclusig”
Overview of the drug Iclusig
- Iclusig belongs to a group of anticancer drugs called anticancer drugs, and more specifically a group of drugs called protein kinase inhibitors.
- Iclusig is a cancer medicine containing the active ingredient ponatinib. It is used to treat adults with various types of leukemia (leukemia).
- Iclusig is used when other therapies have been tried and have not produced reactions or other therapies that have produced an unacceptable level of side effects.
Indications for the treatment of Iclusig drugs
Iclusig used to treat the following types of leukemia has failed to treat with other drugs or has a certain genetic difference called the T315I mutation:
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): a blood cancer involving too many abnormal white blood cells in the blood and bone marrow where blood cells are formed.
- Chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph + ALL): a type of leukemia involving too many immature white blood cells in the blood and blood forming bone marrow. In this type of leukemia, some DNA has been rearranged to form an abnormal Philadelphia chromosome.
These diseases are rare and Iclusig is indicated as a medication for rare diseases.
The mechanism of action of Iclusig
- Ponatinib is the active ingredient of Iclusig that works by blocking enzymes called tyrosine kinases.
- Ponatinib acts by blocking a tyrosine kinase called Bcr-Abl. This enzyme is found on the surface of leukemia cells where it participates in stimulating the cells to divide uncontrollably.
- By blocking Bcr Abl, Iclusig helps control the growth and spread of leukemia cells.
Dosage and use of drugs Iclusig
The recommended dose
- The recommended starting dose is one 45 mg tablet once a day.
- 59% of patients need dose reduction to 30 mg or 15 mg once daily during therapy.
- Consider stopping use if 3 months of no response.
Use of medication
- Swallow whole, with a glass of water. Do not crush or dissolve the tablets.
- The tablets may be taken with or without food.
- Taking at the same time every day will work best. It will also help you remember when to use it.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any excipient included in the drug Iclusig.
- Do not treat newly diagnosed chronic CML patients.
- Do not give this medication to a child younger than 18 years old because there is no data in children.
Side effects of Iclusig
Iclusig can cause heart or blood vessel problems that can lead to heart attack or stroke. Call your doctor right away or get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms: chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, feeling short of breath;
- signs of stroke: sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slow speech, vision or balance problems; or
- signs of a blood clot: severe stomach pain, pain or swelling in your arms or legs, coughing up blood.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- headache, confusion, change in mental state, decreased vision, convulsions;
- severe stomach pain or swelling;
- fever, flu symptoms;
- Affect your eyes: eye pain or itching, eye swelling, dry eyes, eye bleeding, increased sensitivity to light;
- Neurological problems: muscle weakness, difficulty moving eyes or other parts of the face, double vision, changes in taste, numbness, tingling or burning pain in the arms or legs;
- dangerously high blood pressure: severe headache, blurred vision, rushing in the neck or ears, severe chest pain, shortness of breath;
- fluid retention: cough, shortness of breath, swelling, rapid weight gain;
- Pancreatic problems: severe pain in the upper stomach spreading down the back, nausea and vomiting, tachycardia;
- severe bleeding: epistaxis, bloody or tarry stools, pink or brown urine, heavy menstruation, bloody vomiting or looking like coffee grounds; or
- signs of tumor cell disruption: lower back pain, blood in your urine, little or no urination; numbness or teasing sensation around your mouth; muscle weakness or stiffness; fast or slow heartbeat, weak pulse, feeling short of breath; Confused, fainting.
Common Iclusig side effects may include:
- dry skin, mild skin rash;
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, muscle or joint pain;
- pain in your arms, hands, feet or feet;
- hypertension; or
- fever, tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Caution before using this drug
To make sure Iclusig is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease, high blood pressure, heart rhythm problems;
- history of stroke or blood clot;
- history of high cholesterol;
- liver failure;
- bleeding or anemia disorder;
- history of pancreatitis;
- a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding;
- Do not use Iclusig during pregnancy may harm the unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you become pregnant while using this medicine. Use effective contraception during Iclusig treatment.
- Do not breast-feed while using Iclusig and for at least 6 days after your last dose.
Preserving the drug Iclusig
- Keep your medication in a cool and dry place, where the temperature remains below 30 ° C.
- Store in original container to protect from light.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
How much does Iclusig 15mg Ponatinib cost?
- How much does Iclusig cost 15mg of Ponatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is the Iclusig 15mg Ponatinib drug sold?
- Where to find out where to buy and sell Iclusig 15mg Ponatinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.