Ibrutinix medicine 140mg Ibrutinib treatment of lymphoma. How much do you need to know about Ibrutinib ? You do not know where Ibrutinix is sold? index-china is the address of Ibrutinix medicine trading in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Ibrutinix medicine 140mg Ibrutinib treatment of lymphoma
- Brand name: Ibrutinix
- Active ingredient: Ibrutinib
- Content: 140mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 120 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest, Bangladesh
- Ibrutinix Medication Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Ibrutinix”
What is Ibrutinix? What are the uses of Ibrutinib?
Ibrutinix (Ibrutinib) is a new targeted therapy, slowing the growth of lymphoma.
Ibrutinix drug is indicated for treatment with:
- Neuroblastoma (MCL) has received at least one previous therapy.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia (WM)
- Regional lymphoma (MZL) requires systemic treatment and has received at least one previous anti-CD20 therapy
- Chronic versus patient transplant (cGVHD) after failure of one or more lines of systemic therapy.
Ibrutinix may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
The mechanism of action of Ibrutinib
lbrutinib is a small molecule inhibitor of BTK. lbrutinib forms a covalent bond with cysteine residues in the BTK activity site, resulting in inhibition of the activity of the BTK enzyme.
BTK is a molecular signal of the B cell antigen receptor (BCR) and cytokine receptor pathways. The role of the BTK in transmitting signals through surface receptor B cells leads to the activation of pathways necessary for B cell trafficking, chemotaxis and adhesion.
Non-scientific research shows that lbrutinib inhibits malignant B cell proliferation and vivo survival as well as cell movement and in vitro adhesion adhesion.
Dosage of Ibrutinix use
The amount of ibrutinix you will receive depends on many factors, including general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact dose and ibrutinib schedule.
Neuroblastoma and marginal lymphoma: The recommended dose is 560 mg orally once a day (four 140 mg capsules once a day)
Waldenstrom’s chronic lymphocytic leukemia and Macroglobulinemia:
- The recommended dose is 420 mg orally once a day (three 140 mg capsules once a day).
- The recommended dose of Ibrutinib for CLL when used in combination with Bendamustine and Rituximab (taken every 28 days for up to 6 cycles) is 420 mg (three 140 mg capsules) once a day until the disease progresses or Unacceptable toxicity.
Adjust the dose
- Side effects: If the toxicity recurs, reduce the dose minus one 140mg tablet. Reducing the second dose to one 140 mg tablet may be considered necessary. If these toxicity do not go away or recur after two dose reductions, discontinue Ibrutinib.
- Use with CYP3A inhibitors: Reduce dose to 140mg if moderate CYP3A inhibitors are required (e.g. Fluconazole, Darunavir, Erythromycin, Diltiazem, Atazanavir, Aprepitant, Amprenavir, Fosamprenavir). Patients taking strong or moderate CYP3A inhibitors should be monitored more closely for signs of Ibrutinib intoxication.
- Hepatic impairment: For patients with mild hepatic impairment the recommended dose is one 140 mg tablet daily. Avoid using Ibrutinib in patients with moderate or severe hepatic impairment.
How to use the drug
- Ibrutinix is a pill in pill form, taken orally with a glass of water.
- Do not chew or break the tablet. The drug should be used at the same time each day.
- Ibrutinix dosage and usage are based on each patient’s growth reaction, so he / she should follow the prescribed doctor.
- Do not increase the dose or take less as this may cause adverse side effects.
- Do not change your dose or stop ibrutinib unless your doctor informs you.
Like all medicines, this drug can cause side effects, although not everyone has these.
The most common side effects (> 20%)
- musculoskeletal pain,
- peripheral edema,
- upper respiratory tract infection,
- shortness of breath,
- stomach pain,
Side effects not related to tertiary or tertiary hematology (5%)
- atrial fibrillation,
- skin infection.
Warnings and kidneys during treatment with Ibrutinix
The common side effect during treatment with Ibrutinix and also possibly serious and leading to death is hemorrhage.
The risk of bleeding may be increased if you are also taking blood thinners.
Tell your doctor if you have any signs of bleeding, including:
- blood in stool or black stools,
- pink or brown urine,
- Uncontrollable or severe uncontrollable bleeding,
- vomiting blood
- coughing up blood or clotting,
- a change in speech or a long headache
These infections can be serious and lead to death.
Tell your doctor if you have a fever, chills, weakness, confusion or other signs or symptoms of infection during treatment with Ibrutinix.
Reduce the number of blood cells
A reduced number of blood (leukocytes, platelets and red blood cells) is a common condition with Ibrutinix. Your doctor will do a monthly blood test to check your blood count and offer appropriate treatment.
Heart rhythm problems (ventricular arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation and atrial fibrillation).
- Serious heart rhythm problems and death have occurred in people treated with Ibrutinix, especially in those at risk of heart disease, infection or those with heart rhythm problems in the past. past.
- Tell your doctor if you have any symptoms of heart rhythm problems, such as feeling like your heart is beating fast and unevenly, dizziness, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or you fainted
- Elevated blood pressure has occurred in people treated with Ibrutinix.
- Your doctor may start giving you blood pressure medication or change existing medications to treat your blood pressure.
The second primary cancer
- New cancers have occurred during Ibrutinix treatment, including skin or other organs.
Medullary Lysis Syndrome (TLS)
- TLS is caused by the rapid disruption of cancer cells. TLS can cause kidney failure and requires dialysis, abnormal heart rhythms, seizures and sometimes death.
Pregnancy and lactation
- Do not use Ibrutinix for pregnant women, it may harm a developing fetus. Use effective contraception and notify your doctor right away if you have ears during Ibrutinix treatment.
- Ibrutinix can enter the mother’s mammary gland causing harm to a baby. Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Ibrutinix may reduce fertility
Preserving the drug
- Store lbrutinix in the range of 20 ° C to 25 ° C
- Keep lbrutinix out of the reach and sight of children and pets
- Avoid direct sunlight on the product.
Drugs Ibrutinix 140mg Ibrutinib cost?
- How much does Ibrutinib cost 140mg? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Where is Ibrutinix 140mg Ibrutinib bought and sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Ibrutinix 140mg Ibrutinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Ibrutinix 140mg of cancer medicine ibrutinib
Note: Information about the article about Ibrutinix 140mg ibrutinib for the purpose of sharing reference for reference, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed to a qualified physician.