How much do you need to know about Geftinat medicine 250mg to treat lung cancer? Don’t know where Geftinat 250mg is sold? index-china is a specialized trading site of Gefitinib 250mg in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Geftinat medicine 250mg Gefitinib treatment of lung cancer
- Brand name: Geftinat
- Active ingredient: Gefitinib
- Content: 250mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Natco
Drugs Geftinat What are drugs?
- GEFTINAT (250mg of active ingredient Gefitinib), GEFITINIB belongs to a group of anti-cancer drugs. It is a chemotherapy drug tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to treat lung cancer.
- GEFITINIB is a targeted therapy used to treat locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, following the failure of both platinum-based and taxan-based chemotherapy.
- Geftinat is indicated for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has previously been treated with chemotherapy or is not suitable for chemotherapy. therapy.
- Contraindications: Known severe hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any excipient of the drug.
Instructions for using the most effective geftinat 250mg gefitinib
- The recommended dose of Geftinat is 1 tablet of 250 mg, 1 time per day, taken inside or outside meals.
- It is also possible to disperse the tablet in half a glass of drinking water (carbonate free). Do not use other types of liquid. Drop the tablet into water, do not crush, stir until the tablet is completely dispersed (about 10 minutes) and drink the liquid immediately. Rinse cup with half a glass of water and drink. It is also possible to use fluid through nasogastric tube.
- Geftinat is not recommended for use in children or adolescents because the safety and efficacy of the drug has not been studied in this group of patients.
- No dose adjustment is necessary according to age, body weight, gender, race or renal function or patients with moderate to severe hepatic impairment due to liver metastases (see Pharmacokinetics).
- Dose adjustment: Patients with diarrhea due to intolerance or adverse skin reactions can be successfully controlled when they stop taking the drug for a short time (<14 days) and then resume the dose. 250 mg.
What should i do if i overdose of geftinat?
- There is no special treatment in case of an overdose of Geftinat and the symptoms of an overdose have not been identified. However, in Phase I clinical studies, a small number of patients were treated with doses up to 1000 mg / day. An increase in the frequency and severity of some adverse reactions, including diarrhea and erythema, has been noted. Adverse reactions due to an overdose should be symptomatic treatment; In particular, severe diarrhea should be properly controlled.
Undesirable side effects during the use of geftinat tablets
- Vomiting, dizziness, headache, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, rash and a common side effect of GEFITINIB. If any of these reactions continue for a long time or the condition becomes uncontrollable, contact your doctor immediately.
- GEFITINIB may rarely cause serious side effects such as blurred vision, chest pain, new or worsening cough with fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, upper abdominal pain, bloody stools, dark urine, jaundice , severe skin reaction.
What medications may interact with geftinate?
- You must tell your doctor about your medical history first and always get a list of all medications with you, that you may be taking, especially those: carbamazepine, diltiazem, erythromycin, fluvoxamine, rifampin, indinavir, ritonavir, amiodarone, and clarithromycin. However, this is not a complete information as mentioning all the details for this medication is quite difficult. There may be other drugs that may show interactions. Never start a new medication without consulting a doctor.
All medicines interact differently from person to person. You should check all possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interacting with alcohol
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult a physician before consumption.
Interact with Medicine
This drug should be used with caution due to the risk of lung damage. Inform your doctor if you have a history of lung disease before receiving this medicine. Treatment should be discontinued if any of the symptoms of pulmonary dysfunction occur.
This drug should be used with caution in patients with eye disorders such as conjunctivitis or keratitis due to an increased risk of worsening symptoms. Notify your doctor if you have a history of eye disease before receiving this medicine. Treatment should be discontinued if symptoms worsen.
Perforation of the gastrointestinal tract
This drug should be used with extreme caution due to an increased risk of digestive disorders like diarrhea, vomiting and perforation. The risk is particularly higher in patients with a history of gastrointestinal disease. Treatment should be discontinued immediately in patients with perforation of the gastrointestinal tract.
This drug is not recommended for use in patients with severe liver disease. In patients with mild to moderate liver disease, close monitoring of liver function is necessary. Treatment should be discontinued if liver function is worsened.
Information not available.
Information not available.
This is not a complete list of possible drug interactions. You should consult your doctor about all possible interactions of the medications you are taking.
Notes during the use of geftinat drug
Things to remember:
- Do not use this medicine for any other illness without consulting your doctor
- Do not share this medication with anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you are
- In case you do not feel better and cured after completing the medication, then consult your physician immediately.
- Store the medicine at room temperature. Do not freeze it
Expert advice for GEFTINAT
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of the stomach of the drinker) DRINK before 2 hours or after 1 hour when taking GEFITINIB.
- Take the pill regularly at about the same time each day.
- GEFITINIB medicine away from children.
- Do not take GEFITINIB, if you are allergic to GEFITINIB or similar drugs or to any other ingredients.
- Avoid using GEFITINIB, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid pregnancy during treatment with GEFITINIB because it can harm your baby.
- If you are taking a medication that contains warfarin as an active ingredient, your doctor may need to have your blood tested more often.
- You may feel tired while taking this medicine, be careful when driving a car or using tools or machines.
Frequently asked questions during the use of gefitinib
Frequently asked questions GEFTINAT 250mg
- Does Geftinat replace chemotherapy? Is it monoclonal antibody? Does Geftinat cure lung cancer?
- Geftinat (250 mg) is used to treat adults with non-small cell lung cancer. It is used as an adjunct to other chemotherapy. It is not a monoclonal antibody
- Is Geftinat effective? Function?
- Geftinat is effective and effective for most patients if taken at the recommended dose and time
- How is Geftinat used?
- Geftinat is taken orally.
Alternatives for geftinat 250mg tablets
Below is a list of drugs, which have the same ingredients, strength and form as Geftinat 250Mg Tablet, and thus can be used instead.
- GEFIMIPSA 250MG CAPSULE
Ark Life Science Pvt Ltd
- Geffon tablet 250Mg
- Geficad 250mg Tablet
Cadila Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd
- Chemogef 250Mg Tablet
Neon Laboratory Ltd
- Geftistar 250mg tablet
- Geftib 250mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Emfib 250Mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd
- Meftinib 250Mg Tablet
Ind Swift Laboratory Ltd.
- Geftilon 250Mg Celon Laboratory Tablet
- Grexam 250Mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Tyrogef 250Mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Zufinib 250Mg Tablet
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
- Gefitero 250Mg Tablet
Hetero Drug Ltd
- Zefotib 250mg Tablet
- Gefitrust 250Mg Tablet
Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Chemoressa 250Mg Tablet
Industrial chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Geftifos 250Mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd
- Geftiglan 250Mg Tablet
Gland Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Geftipar 250Mg Tablet
India Injection Ltd.
- Xefta 250Mg Tablet
Laboratory by Dr. Reddy
- Denit 250Mg tablet
- Chemofit 250Mg Tablet
Co., Ltd Life Sciences RPG
Watch the video of Geftinat 250mg (Gefitinib medicine)
How much is Geftinat 250mg of Gefitinib?
- How much does Geftinat cost 250mg of Gefitinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Geftinat 250mg from Gefitinib?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Geftinat 250mg Gefitinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Geftinat Medication 250mg Gefitinib for lung cancer treatment – Femara Drug Price
Note: Information about Geftinat drug 250mg Gefitinib for the purpose of sharing reference knowledge, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Source: index-china.com and Drugs.com
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.