What is Japanese fucoidan? Is fucoidan really an herb that helps prevent cancer cells, support health and LP medicine find out now.
What is Japanese fucoidan ? Uses of fucoidan
What is basic information about Fucoidan?
Fucoidan was an ingredient discovered in 1913 by Swedish scientist HZ Kirin. It is one of the slimming ingredients extracted from seaweed of brown algae like mozuku, kelp and wakame. Fucoidan varies in structure depending on the seaweed extracted.
Fucoidan, the raw material for “Low molecular weight Fucoidan”, is extracted from mozuku from Tonga in the South Pacific. Fucoidan extract is broken down by a special enzyme to reduce molecular weight from 200,000 to 800,000 to 500 or less.
Fucoidan is a sulfated polysaccharide found in seaweeds such as kelp, wakame and mozuku, one of the slime ingredients and contains about 4% of the dry weight. Structurally, one type of sulfate group associated with a type of sugar called “fucose” is called “fucoidan”, which is the generic name for many of the linked types.
What are the forms of fucoidan in LP medicine?
#first. Fucoidan water
- Name: Fucoidan in water
- Material name: Acetyl Fucoidan ( Okinawa mozuku extract ), acidification
- Content: 600 ml (20 ml x 5 vials x 6 (30 bottles))
- Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity.
- Assign nutrition ingredients every 1 (20 ml)
Energy 2 kcal Sugar 0.2g
Protein 0g Fiber 0.3g
Lipid 0g Sodium 26 mg
Dosage and administration:
Use 1 20ml vial 1 day as directed
◆ After checking the fucoidan’s active ingredients, please do not use if you are concerned about food allergies.
◆ After opening, please keep in the refrigerator and use as soon as possible.
◆ Due to the nature of the container, because it has an invisible hole, it smells but it is not a leaked liquid, etc. Please rest assured.
The ingredients may float and precipitate, but there is no problem with quality, so please shake carefully and drink. (Please enjoy as soon as possible after opening)
#2. Fucoidan EX: tablet form
- Name: Fucoidan EX
- Ingredients: Mozuku extract (from Okinawa), dextrin, HPMC, glycerin fatty acid ester
- Content: 48 g (Content of 240 mg for one tablet, weight 300 mg x 150 tablets for one tablet)
- Storage: Keep away from heat and moisture, direct sunlight.
- Assign nutritional ingredients per 5 capsules (1.97 g)
Energy 6.4 kcal Carbohydrate 1.54 g
Protein 0,02 g Equivalent to salt 0,06 g
Lipid 0.02 g
Dosage and administration
How to Eat Take 4 to 6 capsules daily with warm water or water.
◆ Due to the nature of the packaging, it may stick in the summer and may crack in the winter, so be careful with storage.
# 3. Fucoidan Z: Tablet
Name: Fucoidan Z
Ingredients: Ganoderma kombu truth (ganoderma ), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), extraction of brown algae mozuku (contains Acetyl fucoidan ), extracts of pine bark ( Pycnogenol ), pullulan, dextrin, vitamin C, fatty acid esters of sucrose, vitamins A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin D3, folic acid, vitamin B12.
- Energy: 6.4 kcal
- Carbonhrat: 1,54 g
- Protein: 0,02 g
- Salt equivalent: 0.06 g
- Lipip: 0.02 g
- Sugar: 0.92 g
- Fiber: 0.63g
- Sodium: 27,3g
- Vitamin C: 81mg
Storage : Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
Dosage and administration of fucoidan
Use orally with 6 capsules daily
◆ This product is not intended to cure or improve health by eating a lot. Follow the recommended daily amount.
◆ This product is different from the specified health food
◆ If you have a modulation in the body due to food allergies, etc., please stop using immediately.
Fucoidan’s effect on cancer cells like?
Low molecular weight fucoidan’s effect on cancer is currently known
#first. Apoptosis effect
- Our human body consists of 60 trillion cells. And cells are always new cells by metabolism, and 60 trillion cells are kept by old and dying cells.
- Normal cells are integrated into genetic information so they choose to die and die after a certain amount of time. In this way, cells are called “apoptosis” into “the act of choosing death and self-destruction.”
- However, dead cells can grow in the body. This is a cancer cell. Cancer cells almost never die and continue to grow. As a result, cancer cells “proliferate, metastasize” and invade the body. That means that if the cancer cells perform the same “apoptosis”, that is, “select and die by themselves” of normal cells, there is nothing to be afraid of.
- The substance that causes cancer cells to die is Fucoidan. Because the cancer cells in Fucoidan chose to die on their own, they destroyed themselves, so it was an unimaginable phenomenon.
#2. Enhance immunity to prevent cancer cells
- Low molecular weight cisplatin and fucoidan at different concentrations were added to HT1080 (a cell line derived from nuclear fibers) to determine the rate at which cancer cells undergo apoptosis. Later, it turned out that the effect of causing apoptosis was 2 times stronger than in the case of low molecular weight Fucoidan not being added.
- In other words, adding low molecular weight fucoidan to anticancer drugs will enhance the effectiveness of anticancer drugs.
- Concanavalin A is a protein called an herb whose properties bind to specific sugars and is a unique ingredient found only in peanuts.
- An experiment was conducted to compare low molecular weight Fucoidan and low molecular weight Fucoidan plus concanavalin A in HT1080 (cell lines derived from nuclear fibers) and lead to more cell death. At the same time, the concentration of low molecular weight Fucoidan was changed and the change was also confirmed simultaneously.
- As a result, it was discovered that the addition of concanavalin A to low molecular weight Fucoidan resulted in more cell death than low molecular weight Fucoidan.
- Because Concanavalin A is an ingredient found only in S. napus, S. napus extract has been extracted and added to low molecular Fucoidan.
- After that, a comparative experiment was conducted on TIG-1 (normal human fibroblasts) and HT1080 (cell lines derived from nuclear fibers) for Fucoidan alone with low molecular weight and effects causes cell death.
- When this test measures the respiratory activity of cells, the smaller the number, the more dead cells.
#first. Anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects
- Immune, activate macrophages, induce IL-12, activate NK cells
- Apoptosis Non-toxic to normal lymphocytes Causes apoptosis in cancer cells in a concentration-dependent manner
- Inhibits angiogenesis · Inhibits binding to VEGF receptors · VEGF expression, inhibits secretion
- Metastatic / invasive inhibition · MMP-2, -9 expression, excretion, inhibition of activation
- Inhibit adhesion of cancer cells by inhibiting adhesion of cancer cells (binding activity of flufatide secretin)
- Inhibiting tumor growth and survival efficiency in rats
#2. Anti-pylori bacteria
- Sulfate group protects H. pylori
# 3. Anti-ulcer effect
- Protect mucous membranes against stomach ulcers
- Effective to improve stomach discomfort
- Anti-H. Pylori, mucosal protection, anti-inflammatory
# 4. Antiallergic effect
- mucus production, cell suppression, IL-4, IgE, anti-BSA specific IgE inhibitors, histamine release allergy inhibitors
- Improve the symptoms of mice model of atopic dermatitis
# 5. Anti-inflammatory effect
- Inhibit inflammatory cells
# 6. Improve liver function
- Increasing production of HGF
- Improve levels of GTP, GOT, -GTP
# 7. Diseases related to lifestyle
- Anti-cholesterol, anti-fat neutral, anti-glycemia, anti obesity
#8. Anti-diabetic effect
- Promotes glucose uptake into muscle cells and inhibits hyperglycemia in diabetic model mice
# 9. Anti-sclerotic effect
- Inhibits smooth muscle cell proliferation
- Salmonella, etc.
#ten. Anti-virus effect
- Induction of apoptosis in neutralizing cells such as herpes, HIV, and HTLV-1-infected cells, increasing the efficiency of neutralizing antibodies
# 11. Antibacterial effect
- Control the growth of bacteria that cause food poisoning
#twelfth. Anti-oxidant effect
- by anti-aging
- Anti freeze blood
- anti arteriosclerosis, more blood
# 13. Improve the beauty
- Helps skin beautiful, moisturizes, fades stains, dulls and wrinkles inhibits, inhibits collagen acid breakdown, antioxidant activity, inhibits hyaluronic acid oxidative degeneration, promotes hyaluronic acid synthesis, maintains Maintain the activity of hyaluronic yeast, promote wound healing, dehumidify, improve water retention
Fucoidan reference source
- What is the source of index-china compiled for Fucoidan? Use of fucoidan: https://index-china.com/product/fucoidan/, updated 12/3/2020.