How much do you need to know about Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone? You do not know where Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide. Esbriet is indicated for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Esbriet medicine 267mg pirfenidone treatment of pulmonary fibrosis
- Brand name: Esbriet
- Active ingredient: pirfenidone
- Manufacturer: Roche
- Content: 267mg
- Form: capsule form
- Package: 267mg 1 box
- Esbriet Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Esbriet”
What is Esbriet medicine?
Esbriet (pirfenidone) medicine used to treat lung disease is called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). IPF causes scar tissue to form deep inside your lungs. The scar tissue thickens and becomes hard or thick over time, which can make it harder for your lungs to work. The reduced lung function can make it hard to breathe. Other medical problems can occur when the brain, heart and other organs do not receive enough oxygen.
The cause of IPF is often unknown, but the condition is a progressive disease that can be fatal.
Esbriet is not a cure for IPF, but it can slow the progression of the disease.
The mechanism of action of Pirfenidone
The active ingredient in Esbriet is Pirfenidone, which is not fully understood but it has been shown to reduce the production of fibroblasts and other substances involved in the formation of fibrous tissue during body tissue repair, thus slows the progression of tissue disease in patients with IPF.
Important safety information before using Esbriet medicine
Follow all directions on your medicine and packaging labels. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all medical conditions, allergies, and all medications you use.
Before taking this medicine Esbriet
You should not use Esbriet if you are allergic to pirfenidone.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Liver failure
- Kidney disease
- If you smoke
It is not known whether Esbriet will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether pirfenidone passes into breast milk or if it could affect a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Dosage of Esbriet medicine
Take Esbriet medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription drug label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Your doctor will perform blood tests to make sure you do not have conditions that could prevent you from safely using Esbriet.
- Take this medication with food at the same time each day.
- Esbriet medicine is usually taken 3 times a day. Your dose needs will change within the first 15 days of treatment.
- During the first week, you will take 1 pill or one pill at a time.
- During the second week, you will take 2 pills or tablets each time.
- From the third week on, you will take 3 pills or tablets each time.
- If you use 801-milligram tablets from the third week, you will only take 1 tablet at a time, 3 times a day.
- You should not take more than 3 doses per day.
You must follow the first “booster” schedule in these 2 weeks when you start taking Esbriet, or if you start taking it again after not taking it for 14 days or longer. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
If you stop taking Esbriet for any reason, talk to your doctor before restarting the medication.
You may need frequent medical tests to make sure pirfenidone does not harm your liver. Your next few doses may be delayed or reduced based on the results of these tests.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Side effects of the drug Esbriet
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Esbriet: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Severe abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Burning or pain in your esophagus or throat; or
- Liver problems – abdominal pain (upper right), easy bruising or bleeding, feeling tired, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Common Esbriet side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, anorexia;
- Abdominal pain, heartburn, abdominal pain;
- Headache, dizziness, feeling tired; weight loss; cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- athritis; or sleep problems (insomnia).
Other drug interactions with Esbriet drugs
Some drugs and Esbriet can interfere with each other. Including:
- Fluvoxamine is a medication used to treat depression and OCD
- Tetracycline drugs (such as doxycycline) are used to treat infections and may make you more sensitive to sunlight.
- Ciprofloxacin and enoxacin, drugs used to treat infections
- Omeprazole, a drug used in the treatment of indigestion and peptic ulcer.
- Rifampicin an antibiotic
- Amiodarone, a drug used to treat certain types of heart disease
- Propafenone, a medicine used to treat certain types of heart disease.
These drugs may be affected by Esbriet or may affect its effectiveness.
Preservation of Esbriet medicine
- Esbriet does not require any special storage conditions.
- Keep Esbriet out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use Esbriet after the expiration date shown on the bottle, blister and carton label after EXP.
Drug Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone cost?
- How much does Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Drug Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone purchase where?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Esbriet 267mg pirfenidone? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
- The reputable source of Esbriet drug 267mg pirfenidone is synthesized by index-china Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Source of Esbriet Drugs at Drugs.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source of Esbriet Medicines at webmd.com accessed September 19, 2019.
- Source Esbriet drug at rxlist.com accessed September 19, 2019.
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Esriet Medicine 267mg pirfenidone for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Note: Information about Esriet drug products 267mg Pirfenidone for the purpose of knowledge sharing, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
*** Website index-china.com does not retail pharmaceuticals, all information on the website is intended to provide product reference information. Website operates under the form of sale and purchase contract with partners who are eligible to trade in pharmaceutical products such as Hospitals, Pharmacies, etc. We do not operate retail of pharmaceuticals in any form on the Website.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.