How much do you need to know the price of Eliquis 5mg Apixaban to help prevent stroke? You do not know where Eliquis 5mg Apixaban is sold? index-china is the trading address of Eliquis 5mg Apixaban in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Eliquis medicine 5mg Apixaban helps prevent stroke
- Brand name: Eliquis
- Active ingredient: Apixaban
- Manufacturer: pfizer
- Content: 5mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 5mg 60 tablets
- Eliquis Drug Rates COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Eliquis”
What is Eliquis?
- The drug Eliquis (apixaban) blocks the activity of certain blood coagulants.
- Eliquis is used to reduce the risk of stroke caused by a blood clot in people with a heart rhythm disorder called atrial fibrillation.
- Eliquis is also used after hip or knee replacement surgery to prevent a type of blood clot called deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which can lead to blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
- Eliquis is also used to treat DVT or pulmonary embolism (PE), and to reduce the risk of repeated DVT or PE.
Important safety information before using Eliquis medicine
- Do not use eliquis if you have an artificial heart valve, or if you have been actively bleeding from surgery, injury or other cause.
- Eliquis can cause very serious blood clots around the spinal cord if you undergo a spinal cord or anesthesia of the spinal cord, especially if you have a spinal defect, if you have a spinal catheter available, if you have a history of Spinal surgery or spinal taps repeatedly, or if you are also using other medications that can affect blood clotting. This type of blood clot can lead to permanent or permanent paralysis.
- Get emergency medical help if you have symptoms of a spinal clot such as back pain, numbness or weakness in the lower body, or loss of bladder or bowel control.
You should not use Eliquis if you are allergic to apixaban, or if you have:
Active bleeding from surgery, injury or other cause.
Eliquis can make you bleed more easily, especially if you have an inherited bleeding disorder or a disease.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- Liver failure ;
- If you are older than 80; or
- If you weigh less than 132 pounds.
Eliquis medicine can cause a very serious blood clot around your spinal cord if you undergo a spinal cord or have spinal numbness (epidural). This type of blood clot can cause long-term paralysis and can occur if:
- You have a spinal catheter in place or if a recent catheter has been removed;
- You have a history of repeated spinal or spinal surgery;
- You have recently had a spinal cord or epidural anesthesia;
- You are taking NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) – ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam, and others; or
- You are using other medicines to treat or prevent blood clots.
- Taking Eliquis during pregnancy may increase your risk of bleeding while you are pregnant or during your birth. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Dosage of Eliquis medicine
Eliquis is usually taken twice daily. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medication exactly as directed.
You can take Eliquis with or without food.
- If you cannot swallow an entire tablet, crush and mix it with water, apple juice, or a spoonful of applesauce. Swallow the mixture right away without chewing. Do not save it for later use.
- A crushed tablet mixture may also be given through a nasogastric (NG) tube. Read and carefully follow any User Guide provided with your medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not understand these instructions.
- Eliquis can help you bleed more easily, even if you have minor injuries. Seek medical attention if you do not stop bleeding.
- If you need surgery or dentistry, tell your doctor or dentist first if you have used Eliquis within the past 24 hours. You may need to stop taking this medicine for a short time.
- Do not stop taking Eliquis unless your doctor tells you to. Stopping suddenly can increase your risk of blood clot or stroke.
- If you stop taking Eliquis for any reason, your doctor may prescribe another medication to prevent blood clots until you start taking it again.
Side effects of the drug Eliquis
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Eliquis: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Also seek emergency medical attention if you have symptoms of a spinal clot: back pain, numbness or weakness in your lower body, or loss of bladder or bowel control.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), bleeding from a wound or needle injection, any bleeding won’t stop;
- Heavy menstrual periods;
- Headache, dizziness, weakness, feeling like you might be going out;
- The urine is red, pink or brown;
- The stool is black or bloody, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like a coffee background.
Drug Eliquis 5mg Apixaban cost?
- How much does Eliquis 5mg Apixaban cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Eliquis 5mg Apixaban taken from?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Eliquis 5mg Apixaban? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Eliquis 5mg Apixaban for stroke prevention
Note: Information about Eliquis 5mg Apixaban drug for the purpose of sharing knowledge, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.