How much do you need to know about the price of Cyramza 500mg/50ml of Ramucirumab? Don’t know where Cyramza 100mg / 10ml of Ramucirumab is for sale? index-china is the address of buying and selling Cyramza medicine 100mg / 10ml Ramucirumab in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Cyramza medicine 10mg/ml Ramucirumab treats certain types of metastatic cancer
- Brand name: Cyramza
- Active ingredient: Ramucirumab
- Manufacturer: Lilly USA
- Content: 10mg/ml
- Form: Infusion solution
- Packing: 100mg/10mg and 500mg/50ml
- Cyramza Drug Price COMMENT below for price OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Cyramza”
What is cyramza?
- Cyramza (ramucirumab) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
- Cyramza medicine is used to treat stomach cancer, colorectal cancer or non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Ramucirumab may be used alone or in combination with other cancer medicines.
- Cyramza is usually given after other cancer medications have been tried without success.
Important safety information before using Cyramza
Cyramza may increase the risk of serious bleeding. Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have severe stomach pain, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or severe or unusual bleeding.
You should not use Cyramza if you are allergic to ramucirumab or if you have:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- To make sure Cyramza medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- An unhealthy incision from recent surgery;
- Thyroid disorders;
- If you take any NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug), such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), celecoxib, diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam and others.
This medicine may harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medicine. Cyramza may affect fertility (ability to have children).
Use birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are taking Cyramza, and for at least 3 months after your treatment ends.
Instructions for use of the drug Cyramza
Cyramza is injected into a vein. A health care provider will provide You with medication that may prevent certain side effects while you are taking Cyramza.
Cyramza is indicated for every 2 weeks. It may also be given during a 21-day treatment cycle and you may only need to use the medication on the first day of each cycle. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
While using Cyramza, you may need frequent blood or urine tests. Your blood pressure will need to be checked often.
If you need surgery, tell the surgeon before you use Cyramza. You may need to stop using the medication for a short time.
Side effects of the drug Cyramza
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Cyramza: rash; shortness of breath; swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat.
Some side effects may occur during the injection. Tell your caregiver right away if you experience mild headaches, chills, sweating, or chest pain, chest tightness, back pain, shortness of breath or numbness and tingling.
- Cyramza may increase the risk of serious bleeding.
- Call your doctor at once if you have:
- any wound will not heal;
- headache, confusion, change in mental status, loss of vision, convulsions (convulsions);
- severe or constant stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- a light feeling, like you can go out;
- low white blood cell count – fever, gingivitis, sore mouth pain, pain when swallowing, skin sores, colds or flu, cough, shortness of breath;
- danger of high blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, tinnitus, anxiety, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat;
- kidney problems – puffy eyes, swelling of the ankles or feet, weight gain, urine that looks frothy;
- signs of stomach bleeding – severe abdominal pain, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like coffee grounds;
- symptoms of blood clots – sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, chatter, problems with vision or balance; or
- symptoms of heart attack – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to the jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Common side effects
- feeling weak or tired;
- low white blood cell count; or
- High Blood Pressure.
Drugs Cyramza 10mg/ml Ramucirumab cost?
- How much does Cyramza 10mg/ml of Ramucirumab cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Cyramza medicine 10mg/ml Ramucirumab bought and sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Cyramza 10mg/ml of Ramucirumab? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers about Cyramza Medicine 10mg/ml Ramucirumab treatment of some metastatic cancer such as colon cancer, lung cancer …
Note: Information about the article about Cyramza medicine 10mg/ml Ramucirumab for the purpose of sharing knowledge, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be directed by a qualified physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.