Aravon medicine 1.5mg/ml Edaravone treatment for lateral arteriosclerosis (ALS). How much do you need to know Edaravone drug? You do not know where Aravon is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Aravon medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Aravon medicine 1.5mg/ml Edaravone treatment of lateral arteriosclerosis (ALS)
- Brand name: Aravon
- Active ingredient: Edaravone
- Content: 1.5mg/ml (20 ml)
- Form: Intravenous injection
- Package: 1 vial of 20ml liquid solution
- Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
What is Aravon? Indications for Edaravone drug treatment?
Aravon is used for neuronal diseases of the brain and spinal cord, death of brain tissue and other conditions.
Aravon injection contains Edaravone as an active ingredient, it is an antioxidant that works by slowing nerve damage from harmful chemicals.
Aravon is an intravenous drug, used to treat:
- Recovery after stroke (when cells die due to poor blood circulation in the brain)
- Atrophic sclerosis on the left (ALS), a disease that leads to the death of nerve cells responsible for controlling voluntary muscles.
The mechanism of action of Edaravone
Edaravone is an antioxidant, it has nootropic and neuroprotective properties. It works by slowing nerve damage caused by harmful chemicals (free radicals). This slows the progression of the symptoms of left atrophy sclerosis (ALS) by reducing oxidative stress (imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants) in the brain.
- Patients who are allergic to edaravone or any ingredient in Aravon.
- Aravon is not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not use on patients with a history of asthma.
Dosage and usage of Aravon
The recommended dose of Aravon is intravenous infusion of 60 mg at intervals of 60 minutes according to the following schedule:
- An initial treatment cycle with a daily dose of 14 days, followed by a 14-day dosing interval
- Subsequent treatment cycles with a daily dose of 10 days for a period of 14 days, followed by a 14-day dosing interval.
- Aravon should be administered as an intravenous infusion.
- Aravon is injected into a vein through IV. Your doctor or pharmacist will perform the injection for you
- Aravon is usually given during a 28-day treatment cycle. You may only need to use the medicine for the first 2 weeks of each cycle. Your doctor will determine the duration of treatment for you with Aravon.
- This medication must be given slowly and IV infusions may take at least 60 minutes to complete.
Alternative medicine for Aravon 1.5 mg Edaravone
Edastar 1.5 mg / ml Edaravone drug manufactured by Lupine Ltd.
Edastar is used similarly to Aravon in the treatment of lateral arteriosclerosis (ALS), a neurological disorder that weakens and contracts muscles due to the slow destruction of nerve cells that control the transfer. muscle. This medication slows the progression of the disease and does not cure the disease or improve muscle movements.
Warnings and precautions when using Aravon
- Renal impairment: Aravon should be used with extreme caution in patients with renal impairment due to an increased risk of renal failure.
- Liver disease: Use with caution in patients with liver problems due to an increased risk of side effects.
- Use for adults: Caution should be exercised when using Aravon in elderly patients due to an increased risk of life-threatening side effects.
- Use for children: This drug is not recommended for use by children and adolescents.
Side effects of Aravon
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives, itching; wheezing, shortness of breath; feeling lightheaded; swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- Bronchospasm: wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath
- A slight sense of head, like you might faint
Common side effects may include:
- Difficult to walk
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Gait disorder
- Reduce the number of blood cells
- Increased concentration of liver enzymes
- Nausea and vomiting
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Other drug interactions with Aravon
Aravon is known to interact with other drugs such as:
Always consult your doctor to change the dose regimen or an alternative drug may be required strictly.
Preserving drug Aravon
- Keep Aravon out of reach of children and pets.
- Store Aravon at room temperature about 15-25ºC.
Drugs Aravon 1.5mg/ml Edaravone cost?
- How much does a Aravon drug cost 1.5mg/ml Edaravone? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is the Aravon 1.5mg/ml Edaravone medicine sold at?
- Where can I find out where to buy and sell Aravon 1.5mg/ml Edaravone? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china call: 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buy and sell brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide.
Resources Reference Aravon drugs:
- Source drugs.com Edaravone article: https://www.drugs.com/mtm/edaravone.html , updated 10/7/2019.
- Source practo.com article Aravon 1.5 mg Injection: https://www.practo.com/medicine-info/aravon-1-5-mg-injection-37327 , updated on August 28, 2019.
- Prestigious source ThuocLP.com summarizes the article Aravon medicine 1.5mg/ml Edaravone treatment of lateral arteriosclerosis (ALS): https://index-china.com/product/aravon-medicine-1-5-mg-ml-edaravone/, updated on 12/3/2020.
Please COMMENT below for our answer to Aravon 1.5mg/ml Edaravone for treatment of lateral arteriosclerosis (ALS) .
Note: Information about Aravon 1.5mg/ml Edaravone drug for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be as directed. specialist doctor.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.