Alecnib medicine 150mg Alectinib treats lung cancer. How much do you need to know the price of Alecnib 150mg Alectinib? You do not know where Alectinib 150mg is sold? index-china is the address of buying and selling Alecnib 150mg Alectinib medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Alecnib medicine 150mg Alectinib treats lung cancer
- Brand name: Alecnib
- Active ingredient: Alectinib
- Content: 150mg
- Form: Capsules
- Package: 1 box of 56 tablets
- Manufacturer: Everest
- Alecnib Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices
What is Alecnib? What is the use of Alectinib?
Alecnib (Alectinib) is an anticancer drug that can interfere with cancer cell growth and slow the spread of cancer cells.
Alecnib (Alectinib) targets cells with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) abnormal rearrangement. About 5% of NSCLC patients have this reorganization. It is most often seen in non-smokers or light smokers with the adenocarcinoma subtype of NSCLC. Alectinib is often used as a substitute for chemotherapy for these patients.
Alecnib is a new generation anti-cancer drug for treatment of:
- Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or people resistant to crizotinib.
- The first treatment for non-small cell non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) ALK is positive.
Clinical trials and approvals for use of Alectinib
Alectinib was approved in Japan in July 2014 for the treatment of ALK positive, undetectable, progressive or recurrent lung cancer (NSCLC).
It was granted a major accelerator by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December 2015 for patients treated with advanced positive positive NSCLC ALK to have the disease worsen afterwards or who could not tolerate it. treated with crizotinib (Xalkori). This was converted into full approval in November 2017.
Alectinib was approved conditionally by the European Pharmacy Agency in February 2017 for the same indication. This means additional studies are waiting to confirm the benefit rate and ruit ro.
Approvals are based mainly on two trials: In a Japanese trial phase I – II after about 2 years, 19.6% of patients achieved a complete response and a 2-year survival rate was 76. %. In February 2016 the J-ALEX Phase III study compared alectinib with crizotinib was prematurely terminated because a temporary analysis showed that survival did not progress longer with alectinib.
In November 2017, the FDA approved alectinib as the first treatment for patients with ALK-positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. This is based on ALEX phase 3 testing comparing it to crizotinib.
The mechanism of action of Alectinib
- Alectinib is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor of ALK and RET. In laboratory studies, the drug prevented ALK tyrosine kinase phosphorylation of the activation of ALK STAT3 and AKT signaling proteins, resulting in a reduced ability of tumor cells to survive.
- Similar action shows the main metabolite of Alectinib – M4. In vitro and in vivo, the drug has been shown to act against certain mutations of the ALK enzyme, including several mutations identified in the NSCLC tumor in patients who have progressed on crizotinib. In experiments on mice, the use of Alectinib led to increased longevity.
Dosage and use Alecnib
- Usual Adult Dose for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: 600mg (4 capsules) orally 2 times a day (8 capsules / day)
Take Alecnib with food. Swallow whole tablet with water, do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
The dose of Alecnib will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s course of therapy until the disease progresses or the toxicity is not acceptable.
Alecnib dose adjustment for side effects:
- Reduce the first dose: 450 mg twice daily
- Reduce the second dose: 300 mg twice daily
- If you cannot tolerate 300 mg twice daily, stop taking alectinib
Precautions before using Alecnib
Before you use Alecnib tell your doctor about all medical conditions, if you:
- Problems with liver disease
- Lung or respiratory problems
- Has bradycardia
- Musculoskeletal problems
Pregnancy: Alecnib may cause fetal toxicity, pregnant women should not use Alecnib. Use effective contraception during treatment with Alecnib and for 1 week after the last dose of Alecnib. If you become pregnant during treatment with Alecnib please notify your doctor immediately.
Alecnib can pass into breast milk to harm a nursing baby, nursing women should not be treated with Alecnib. Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Side effects will vary depending on the condition and how you treat with Alecnib.
Your doctor may reduce the dose or stop treatment with Alecnib if any of these side effects occur.
Serious side effects, including:
Liver problems (liver toxicity).
Alecnib can cause liver damage, increase in liver enzymes.
Your doctor will do blood tests at least every 2 weeks for the first 3 months, and then 1 time per month and as needed during Alecnib treatment.
Tell your doctor right away if you receive any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Feeling tired
- Jaundice or white eyes
- Dark urine
- Itchy skin
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the right side of your stomach area
- Bleeding or bruising is easier than usual
Monitor more frequently in patients who develop high transaminases and bilirubin. May require interruption of treatment, dose reduction or permanent discontinuation of the drug
Lung problems .
Alecnib can cause severe swelling of the lungs during treatment. The symptoms may be similar to those from lung cancer.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any new or worsening symptoms, including:
- Shortness of breath
Discontinue treatment immediately to confirm pneumonia; discontinue permanently if alectinib is determined to be a causative factor.
Kidney problems .
Alecnib can cause serious kidney or life-threatening problems. Renal toxicity may require discontinuation of therapy, dose reduction or permanent discontinuation of the drug.
Tell your doctor right away if you have a change in the number or color of your urine, or if you have new or worsening swelling in your legs or feet.
Alecnib can cause very slow heart rates that can be serious.
Your doctor will check your heart rate and blood pressure during treatment with Alecnib.
Tell your doctor if you feel dizzy, lightheaded or if you faint during treatment with Alecnib or if you take any heart medicine or blood pressure.
If life-threatening bradycardia occurs and medications related to bradycardia may be discontinued or adjusted, reuse alectinib at reduced doses.
Muscle aches, pain and weakness
Muscular problems, increased blood creatine phosphokinase levels are common and serious.
Your doctor will do blood tests at least every 2 weeks for the first month and as needed during Alecnib treatment.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any new or worsening signs and symptoms of muscle problems, including unexplained muscle pain or muscle pain that does not go away, pain or weakness. .
Common side effects include:
- swelling in hands, feet, ankles, face and eyelids
These are not all possible side effects of Alecnib. Contact your doctor right away if you experience any of the side effects of Alecnib.
Drug and food interactions
- Some medicines should not be used together because interactions can occur. Tell your doctor if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, herbal medicines, vitamins, etc.
- Certain medicines should not be used during the time you use certain foods.
- Using alcohol or tobacco with certain other medicines may also cause interactions with Alecnib.
Alecnib increases the sensitivity of the skin to the effects of ultraviolet rays, so during treatment and an additional 7 days after completion, avoid exposure to the sun. As a precaution, use sunscreen and lip balm with an SPF 50 protection index.
Preserving the drug
- Store at room temperature 30 ° C
- Store in original container to protect from light and moisture.
- Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Drugs Alecnib 150mg Alectinib cost?
- How much does Alecnib cost 150mg of Alectinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Alecnib 150mg Alectinib sold?
- Where can I find out where to buy Alecnib 150mg Alectinib? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Alecnib 150mg alectinib to treat lung cancer .
Note: Information about Alecnib 150mg alectinib drug for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to arbitrarily use the drug, all information on drug use must be directed by a specialized physician.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.