Afanix medicine 40mg Afatinib treats lung cancer. You need to know how much does Afatinib cost? You do not know where Afanix medicine is sold? index-china is an address of buying and selling Afanix medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
- Brand name: Afanix
- Active ingredient: Afatinib
- Content: 40mg
- Form: Tablets
- Package: 1 box of 30 tablets
- Manufacturer: Beacon
- Prices of Afanix: COMMENT below for prices OR Click on the link: https://thuoclp.com/chatFB type “Afanix”
What is Afanix?
Afanix contains active ingredient Afatinib
Afatinib is a targeted therapy. Afatinib is classified as a Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor; Epidermal growth factor inhibitors (EGFR).
Indications for use of Afanix drug treatment
EGFR Non-metastatic, small cell metastatic lung cancer
- Afanix (Afatinib) is indicated for the first treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumors with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) appear 19 erases or changes The exon 21 (L858R) is detected by the FDA. check.
Limitations of use: The safety and efficacy of Afatinib have not been established in patients with tumors with other EGFR gene mutations.
NSLC has been previously treated, metastases
- Afatinib is indicated for the treatment of patients with NSCLC metastatic progression after platinum-based chemotherapy.
Remarkable benefits of Afanix
New stage III cancer data has demonstrated a remarkable improvement in non-progressive survival (PFS) with afatinib compared to erlotinib in advanced squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) patients. lung.
- In the LUX-Lung 8 phase III trial (advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the lung), afatinib significantly improved overall survival compared to Erlotinib.
- Afatinib significantly improved outcomes in naive patients treated with NSCLC treated with EGFR compared with gefitinib, with manageable tolerability profiles.
- Afatinib showed improved non-progressive survival compared to gefitinib.
The mechanism of action of Afatinib
- Afatinib prevents the formation of new blood vessels by cancer, thus preventing cancer from growing.
- Afatinib binds covalent binding to the kinase domain of EGFR (ErbB1), HER2 (ErbB2) and HER4 (ErbB4) and irreversibly inhibits tyrosine kinase, resulting in decreased regulation of the ErbB signal.
- Afatinib not only works against EGFR mutations targeted by first-generation tyrosine-kinase inhibitors (TKIs) such as erlotinib or gefitinib, but also against mutations such as T790M that are not sensitive to France this standard.
Dosage and Administration Afanix
Recommended dose: 40 mg orally, once a day
Impaired function: 30 mg orally, once a day in patients with severe renal impairment
Modify the dose
- Reduce the dose in patients with adverse reactions: 10 mg daily
- For patients requiring treatment with an inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (P-gp), reduce the daily dose of Afatinib to 10 mg if not tolerated. Continue the previous dose after stopping P-gp inhibitor
- For patients requiring chronic treatment with P-gp inducers, increase the daily Afatinib dose to 10mg. Continue the previous dose 2 to 3 days after stopping P-gp inducers.
How to use the drug
Take Afanix on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Swallow whole tablet by mouth. Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
Precautions before using Afanix drug
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea can lead to dehydration and kidney failure. Retain Afatinib for severe and prolonged diarrhea that does not respond to anti-diarrhea medications.
- Skin and rough skin disorders: severe lesions, blistering and peeling occur in 0.15% of patients. Do not use Afatinib for severe and prolonged skin reactions.
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD): Occurs in 1.5% of patients. Withhold Afatinib for acute onset or worsening of lung symptoms. Do not use Afatinib if ILD is diagnosed.
- Hepatotoxicity: Fatal liver failure occurs in 0.18% of patients. Periodic monitoring of liver tests. Do not use Afatinib for severe or worsening liver tests.
- Arthritis: Occurs in 0.8% of patients. Retain Afatinib to assess keratitis. Hold or discontinue Afatinib to confirm ulcerative keratitis.
Do not give Afatinib to pregnant women. Afatinib may harm an unborn baby. Advise women about the potential danger to the fetus and use effective contraception.
Do not use Afatinib in women who are breastfeeding. Because Afatinib can get into motherhood and harm the baby. Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby before using Afatinib.
Side effects of Afanix
The most common adverse reactions:
- rash, acne dermatitis
- dry skin
- reduce appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Drugs Afanix 40mg Afatinib cost?
- How much does Afanix 40mg Afatinib cost? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Where is Afanix 40mg from Afatinib sold?
- Where to know where to buy and sell Afanix 40mg Afatinib medicine? Please COMMENT below or Contact index-china 0933049874 (Zalo / Facebook / Viber / Whatsapp) buying and selling brand name drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang City, Can Tho City, … nationwide
Please COMMENT below for our answers on Afanix 40mg Afatinib for treatment of lung cancer
Source: index-china.com and Drugs.com