Proctolog medicine (Trimebutine, Ruscogenin) treats hemorrhoids. How much does Proctolog cost? index-china is a specialized trading site of Proctolog drugs in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Proctolog medicine (Ruscogenin, Trimebutine) for hemorrhoids
- Brand name: Proctolog
- Active ingredient: Ruscogenin & Trimebutine
- Content: Topical cream: Trimebutine 5.8 g and Ruscogenin 0.5 g. Suppositories: Trimebutine 120 mg and Ruscogenin 10 mg.
- Package: 1 box of 10 suppositories and 20g topical cream
- Manufacturer: Pfizer
- Proctolog Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices.
Uses / Indications for the treatment of Proctolog drugs
Proctolog suppositories are used to treat minor pain, itching, swelling and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids and other problems of the anal area such as:
- Anal fissures: chapped syndrome.
- Anal inflammation involves cracks.
- Rectal bleeding from cracks and hemorrhoids.
Proctolog suppositories are used to temporarily reduce the swelling, burning, pain and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
Proctolog Rectal Cream (Proctolog rectal cream) is used for recurrent abdominal pain, Bowel movement, Diarrhea, intestinal surgery and other conditions.
The mechanism of action of Ruscogenin & Trimebutine
Proctolog (Trimebutine, Ruscogenin) works by slowing or normalizing abnormal bowel movements.
Ruscogenin: intravenous and vascular protection. Trimebutine: antispasmodic.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients in rectal cream (especially propyleneglycol) or suppositories.
- Do not use Proctolog suppositories for children under 12 years old.
Dosage and usage of Proctolog
- Rectal cream: 1-2 applications of rectal cream every day.
- Suppositories: 1 – 2 suppositories per day
Proctolog is usually used up to 4 times a day, usually one in the morning and one in the evening and after each bowel movement or as directed by a doctor.
Before using Proctolog, clean the area with mild soap and water, rinse and wipe dry.
- Only use this Proctolog suppository inside the rectum.
- Remove the cartridge and moisten it with a few drops of water to soften it. Lie on your left side with your right knee bent, carefully pushing the bullet (pointed tip first) right inside the rectum with your finger. Stay in the lying position for a few minutes and avoid bowel movements for at least 1 hour.
- To apply this product inside the anus, use the tube to store the cream. Fill the container into the container according to the instructions for about 2g, gently insert the tip of the nozzle into the anus and apply in and around the anus hole as directed.
- Do not use your fingers to apply this medication to the inside of the anus. If you are using disposable tubes and tools, discard after one use.
- Apply the product only on the outside of the anus, use your fingers to apply a small amount of cream or ointment to the affected area and rub gently. Wash hands immediately after use
Warnings and precautions when using Proctolog
Treatment must be short-term. Inform your doctor if your condition does not improve or if the condition worsens after 1 to 2 weeks, to conduct rectal examination and consider treatment.
If you have any of the following health issues, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product:
- Heart problems such as chest pain, heart attack
- High Blood Pressure
- Overactive thyroid
- Difficult urination due to obstruction
Side effects of Proctolog
Common side effects of Proctolog:
- Breast pain
- Dry mouth
- Urinating is difficult
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor.
Other drug interactions with Proctolog
Some drugs may interact with Proctolog that cause serious side effects, including:
- MAO inhibitors such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazin, rasagiline, safinamide, selegilin, tranylcypromin.
- Medicines to treat high blood pressure such as guanethidine, beta blockers such as metoprolol.
- Corticosteroid immunosuppressants such as prednisone.
- Other rectal products.
Preserving drug Proctolog
- Store Proctolog at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
- Keep Proctolog out of the reach of children and pets.
Source of Protolog drug reference
- Source Drugs.com article Protolog : https://www.drugs.com/international/proctolog.html updated October 2, 2019 .
- Source webmd.com article Poctocram hc rectal : https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-20287/proctocream-hc-rectal/ and Hemorrhoidal suppository rectal article : https://www.webmd.com / drugs / 2 / drug-61122 / hemorrhoidal-suppository-rectal / updated October 2, 2019
- Source tabletwise.com article Protolog suppository: https://www.tabletwise.com/singapore/proctolog-suppository updated October 2, 2019
- A reputable source index-china.com summarizes the article Proctolog (Trimebutine, Ruscogenin) for treating hemorrhoids : https://index-china.com/proctolog-medicine-trimebutine-ruscogenin/, updated 16/3/2020.
Please COMMENT below for our answers to the Proctolog (Trimebutine, Ruscogenin) medicine to treat hemorrhoids.
Note: Information about drug articles Proctolog (Trimebutine, Ruscogenin) for the purpose of sharing information for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be prescribed by a doctor specialize.
Last Updated on