What is Philatop?
Philatop medicine is known as a tonic, processed by experts from the viscera of animals. So in the composition of the drug there are some types of nutrients such as amino acids and iron supplement for the body, helping to eat well and improve health.
Drug information Philatop
- Ingredients of Philatop: Protein hydrolyzed from pig liver, Lysin HCl 10mg, Thymomodulin 2mg, Folic Acid 200mcg, Excipients just enough 10ml.
- Registration Number: VNA-3138-00.
- Packing: Box of 20 tubes x 10ml of oral solution.
- Manufacturing Company: Dai Y Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company.
- Gastrointestinal drug group
What does Philatop do?
Philatop is indicated in the following cases:
- Treatment of tuberculosis, peptic ulcer .
- Nourish the body in the following cases: pregnant and lactating women, children with growth retardation, rickets, malnutrition, etc.
Who should not take the drug?
- Do not administer this drug to a person with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Contraindicated for people with calcium stones, uric stones, hypercalcemia.
Dosage and how to use Philatop?
Dosage of Philatop
- Adults: Drink 4 tubes of 10ml/day
- Children from 2 years and older: Take 2 tubes of 10ml/day
- Children under 24 months: Use as directed by a doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women: take 1 ampoule per day continuously for 20-30 days, then take a break for at least 1 month and then drink again.
How to take medicine
Patients must not arbitrarily adjust the dose of the drug, do not let foreign objects enter the ampoule because it may affect the quality and reduce the absorption of the drug in the body.
First break one end of the tube, then prepare a cup of cooled boiled water with twice the amount of protein tube, point the broken end of the tube towards the water cup, then break the other end to let the liquid flow into the cup Mix well with water and drink before meals, usually in the morning.
For adults, you can drink directly by breaking the end of the tube in the same way as above and pointing the broken end into your mouth and breaking the other end.
What to do in case of overdose?
In case of emergency or overdose with dangerous manifestations, call 911 Emergency Center or go to the nearest local Medical Facility.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
In case you miss a dose while taking it, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. determined. Be careful not to double the prescribed dose.
Precautions while you are taking Philatop
- Caution should be exercised when using Philatop in patients with severe renal impairment.
- In case the patient has diabetes, it should be noted that the drug contains sucrose.
- Long-term use of high-dose drugs can increase urinary oxalate, oxalate stones.
- For pregnant and lactating women: Philatop drug can be used for pregnant and lactating women, but not for long-term treatment.
Philatop side effects
To date, there are no reports of side effects from the drug.
In case the patient notices any other common symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or symptoms on the nervous system, skin, the drug should be stopped and consulted with the treating physician. or pharmacist advice.
What other drugs may interact with Philatop?
- Do not use the drug in combination with tetracycline antibiotics.
- This medicine should not be taken with meals and foods.
- Do not use the drug while smoking.
- Do not take the drug while using alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer, carbonated drinks such as soft drinks, energy drinks, etc.
How to store medicine?
- Store the medicine at room temperature between 15-25 degrees Celsius
- Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
The above article is for reference only and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Readers should only follow the instructions of the doctor who is treating you, Index-China disclaims responsibility if problems occur.
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Philatop medicine: Uses, dosage & usage
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.