General information about PAW PAW CELL REG
- Pawpaw is an American papaya tree. The bark, leaves and seeds used to produce anti-cancer drugs are being studied by scientists.
- Jerry McLaughlin, researcher at Purdue University, working with student Dr. Nicholas Oberlies, found that the compound in the bark is now known as the papaya tree (Not the Vietnamese papaya tree) have shown preliminary success in fighting some types of drug-resistant cancers.
- In the study of Dr. McLaughlin, he and his graduate students extracted over 40 pawpaw compounds with anticancer properties, and discovered a series of compounds called Annonaceous acetogenins. Use this mechanism.
- In the June issue of Cancer Letters, the team reported that bullatacin prioritized killing antibiotic-resistant cells by inhibiting the production of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP. ATP is a compound that releases energy in a cell and is essential for all cell processes.
PAW PAW CELL REG supports cancer treatment
- While examining plant materials for anticancer activity at Purdue U. Dr. Jerry McLaughlin discovered that the extract of the Pawpaw plant was very active in biological systems.
- The research being conducted by Dr. McLaughlin and others has now culminated in products that make Pawpaw’s unique bio-chemicals available to all, in standardized brand products. fruit.
- Paw Paw Cell-Reg is the only standard acetogenin product available to regulate specific cells. Nature’s Sunshine uses North American toenail extract, which contains the most concentrated acetogenin. These branches are harvested when they are most biologically active, and extracts are standardized using invertebrates.
- Pawpaw Cell-Reg is especially helpful in helping people with cancer who have developed resistance to many chemotherapy agents.
Mechanism of action of PAW PAW CELL REG
Dr. McLaughlin discovered that the foot contains a group of plant chemicals called acetonin annonaceous. There are more than 50 of these long-chain fatty acids in the legs. His research has determined that these acetogenins:
- Slowing and stopping energy production in cells by blocking the production of ATP.
- Prevent the growth of new blood vessels in or near tumors.
- Depleted DNA and RNA building blocks are needed for abnormal cell division.
- Preventing cells from activating ATP metabolic pumps can eliminate chemotherapy drugs, thereby helping to restore the effectiveness of chemotherapy in drug-resistant cancers.
- A natural insecticide that can kill harmful insects including lice
- Has anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-fungal effects.
Use Paw Paw Cell Reg
- The recommended use of Paw Paw Cell-Reg is 4 capsules daily until remission. These should be done at the rate of one capsule four times daily. Many people find that they can tolerate more and take 8, 12 or 16 capsules daily, again, divided into four doses. Work slowly, and if you notice any nausea, vomiting or loss of energy, back off.
- People who use Paw Paw Cell Reg often find it beneficial to combine it with Immune Steroids and high-efficacy Protease Plus or Protease. For maximum benefit, take all of these supplements, including the Paw Paw, between meals.
- Protease activates immune activity, including Natural Killer (NK) cells, against cancer. It makes cancer cells and viruses more visible to the immune system. Immune stimulants increase immune activity, helping the body fight cancer.
- This program can be used as an alternative or complement to chemotherapy, then continue for a month beyond the time that all tumor markers are down and there is no further evidence of cancer. . In addition, it can be used at least once a month for the next 2-3 years.
- Paw Paw is NOT a necessary product to prevent cancer. It should only be taken when really fighting cancer or some other health problem. In addition, Paw Paw works only on tumors. It is not helpful for other forms of cancer.
Uses of Paw Paw Cell-Reg
- Paw Paw Cell-Reg is a specialized product designed to support the immune system. Paw Paw Cell-Reg provides a standardized foot branch extract, containing substances that have been shown to inhibit the growth of in vitro cancer cells.
- Paw foot extract, derived from twigs – the small branches that yield the most powerful extract – contains biologically active substances called “acetonin Annonaceous”, which are derivatives of long-chain fatty acids. Studies have also shown that certain types of acetylene paw have strong cytotoxic properties – a toxic effect on cells that prevent their reproduction or growth – against breast cancer cells, colon and lung cancer in humans.
- In fact, a special type of acetogenin, trilobacin, has shown inhibitory activity at a billion times greater than the effect of adriamycin – a standard anti-cancer drug. paw paw acetogenins are also potent anti-cancer agents – substances that prevent the growth of abnormal tissue growth.
- According to recent research, several types of leg acetylene show promise as a new generation of anticancer agents, due to its ability to reduce ATP levels through inhibition of mitochondrial complex I. In simpler terms, the acetaminin content helps prevent the growth of tumor cells and reduces ATP (adenosine triphosphate) cells – ATP is the main form of energy that can be used in cells.
- Acetogenin also shows potential as anti-cancer agents against MDR-resistant tumors. The development of multi-drug resistance is a major obstacle to the chemotherapy treatment of cancer in humans.
- Resistance is usually caused by the presence of a protein (P-glycoprotein) in the tumor cell membrane that transports toxic substances, including anticancer drugs, out of the cell before they become effective. P-glycoprotein is known as an ATP-dependent transport protein – its function is dependent on ATP sufficient levels. In vitro studies have shown that acetogenin depletes ATP levels, thereby effectively inhibiting the growth of ATP-dependent MDR tumors.
- In addition, acetogenin appears to selectively inhibit the growth of tumor cells compared to normal cells by blocking the action of a substance (NADH-oxidase) in the tumor cell membrane that produces ATP and Stimulate cell growth. By inhibiting NADH-oxidase, acetogenin blocks ATP production and causes apoptosis (cell death).
- Each capsule of the Paw Paw Cell-Reg of NSP contains standard foot stalk extract (Asimina triloba). Only people with cell abnormalities should use Paw Paw Cell-Reg on a regular or daily basis. This product is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or could become pregnant.
- “Need to distinguish pawpaw from normal papaya. Papaya fruit, food, English is papaya, French is papayer, scientific name is carica papaya L, Papaya family. This herbaceous plant, also native to tropical America, has been cultivated in Vietnam for a long time. American papaya, pawpaw is a temperate plant in eastern, North America, scientific name is Asimina triloba (L.) Dunal, of the Soursop family (na) (Annonaceae). This tree has no trunk and no fruit for food. ”
- Currently, information appears papaya leaves can treat cancer. However, this information is completely unfounded.
- “We need to note that only pawpaw papaya can cure cancer. Because, the scientists discovered that pawpaw in shells, stems, leaves and seeds contains toxic acetogenin compounds, which can be used to treat many infections, parasitic infections, helminths, malaria … and some cancers … However, the statement does not mean that this fruit has the power to completely cure the cancer and become a panacea “,
- The substance acetogenin is not completely harmless. In fact, no drugs are absolutely safe, no harms, unwanted effects. Especially drugs that kill cancer cells. The acetogenin in pawpaw should be similarly noted. In pawpaw bark, leaves and seeds, in addition to acetogenin also contains many alkaloids, phenolic acid ….
- The use of pawpaw extract means applying chemotherapy with acetogenin. However, this is only a form of functional food, can treat cancer in a “general” way.
- Therefore, when using the whole extract may be allergic and toxic effects of the above compounds. According to doctors, if using pawpaw papaya or any other medicinal herbs, the patient should consult a doctor, a health professional.
Introducing Paw Paw
- The pawpaw tree is native to some parts of North America. Some have assumed that it received its name due to its similar appearance to papaya fruit, however the two fruits are completely unrelated. Pawpaw is the only temperate plant in the Annonaceae family, which includes some unusual tropical fruits.
- There are about eight different species of pawpaw; however, it is the Asimina triloba species used by Dr. Jerry McLaughlin in his research, and it is only a specific annonaceous acetogenin that has been shown to be strong against insects, cancer cells, parasites, lice, and other attackers.
- Pawpaw is a cousin of fruit called graviola, but research has shown that although graviola has some of the same natural chemical compounds, it is not desirable or powerful. Asimina triloba for medical use.
- Pawpaw is a rustic tree, hard-stemmed wood and fruit worn on the branches, usually a cluster of 3 new fruits so called triloba, different from papaya papaya is worn separately on the trunk, near the top.
Papaya (Vietnamese papaya tree)
- Papaya has the scientific name of Carica papaya of Caricacea family, herbaceous large, with or without branches, from 3 to 10 meters high. Large leaf-shaped duck-legged, distinct from small leaf pawpaw, cow-shaped tongue, short petiole.
- Papaya leaves are single leaves, growing in clusters at the top of the stem and spiraling in a spiral. Large leaves have long stalks, 30 to 60 cm wide, thin, soft, divided from 7-11 depending on the lobes and sometimes divided into several small lobes. Leaf veins are prominent on the underside. Flowers are usually mono. Papaya fruit, hollow intestine, carrying many seeds.
Note when using Paw Paw Cell Reg
- Do not use with preparations containing CoQ10, Thyroid and 7- Keto that may reduce the effectiveness of this product.
- Do not use for women who are pregnant, suspected to be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use the recommended dose, do not overdose.
- Overdose of the product may cause nausea, vomiting.
- Only use this product daily if there is a cellular abnormality (Cancer cell).
- Do not use if the capsule is not intact, and the label and mark on each hard capsule are blurred or no longer available.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Preservation cool, dry place, tightly closed.
Please consult with your doctor before you apply your own treatment, Pawpaw is only used when it is extracted medicinal substance, please consult carefully before use.
Source Reference Paw Paw Cell Reg:
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.