Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride treats schizophrenia or depression. Want to know how much dogmatil sulpiride costs? index-china is the address of selling Dogmatil medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
What is Dogmatil 50mg?
Dogmatil is an antipsychotic drug, prescribed for the relief of symptoms of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a mental health problem that affects your thoughts, feelings, or behavior.
Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride is a treatment for schizophrenia or depression
- Brand name: Dogmatil
- Active ingredient: Sulpiride
- Content: 50mg
- Package: 1 box of 30 capsules
- Manufacturer: Sanofi aventis
- Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices.
Uses / Indications for treatment of Dogmatil drug
- Use of Dogmatil 50mg is a powerful drug used to treat mental health conditions and mental disorders like schizophrenia or major depression.
- Drug may be used in lower doses for patients with extreme anxiety or mild depression. There is evidence of its effectiveness in treating panic disorder.
- Drug is also a remedy for muscular dystonia.
Tell doctor what before taking medicine?
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions and sometimes they can only be used so extra care is needed. For these reasons, before you start taking Dogmatil, it is important to tell your doctor:
- Are you pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have a heart or blood vessel disease.
- Have liver, kidney, or prostate problems.
- There is any problem with my breathing.
- You have any of the following: epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, depression, increased pressure in the eye (glaucoma) or a condition that causes muscle weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have ever had jaundice or whites of the eyes (jaundice) or blood disorders.
- You have a tumor on the adrenal gland (a condition called phagocytoma) or if you are told that you have ‘a prolactin-dependent tumor’.
- Have a rare genetic blood disorder called porphyrin.
- If you are allergic to the drug.
- If you are taking or using any other medicine. This includes any medications you are taking that are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal medicines and supplements.
The mechanism of action of Sulpiride
Dogmatil Drug (Sulpiride) belongs to the class of anti-psychotic benzamide drugs. Sulpiride works by blocking the receptors in the brain where dopamine works.
Dopamine is a natural compound called a neurotransmitter. These are chemicals that are stored in nerve cells and are involved in the transmission of messages between nerve cells. The prevention of excessive activity of dopamine helps control schizophrenia.
- Drug is not used for patients with hypersensitivity to any components of the drug.
- Do not use Drug in elderly patients, pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Do not use in patients diagnosed with prolactin-dependent tomors such as pituitary tumor or breast cancer.
- Do not use on patients with adrenal gland tumors such as pheochromocytoma
Dosage and usage of Dogmatil
- Schizophrenia: The recommended dosage is 400 – 800 mg orally twice a day.
- Depression: the recommended dose is 100 – 400 mg twice a day.
- Use medication as directed by your doctor.
- Drug can be taken before or immediately after a meal.
- Do not suddenly stop taking the drug without a doctor’s appointment, suddenly stopping treatment may cause symptoms to return.
Warnings and precautions when using
Drug Dogmatil is used with caution in patients with a history of the following medical conditions, as these can cause more serious conditions:
- Heart disease
- Parkinson disease
- History of seizures or seizures
- Diabetes or risk factors for diabetes
Side effects of Dogmatil 50
May cause the following side effects:
- Increased prolactin secretion can cause breast enlargement in both men and women, the appearance of breast milk in male and female breast-feeding mothers, menstrual disorders and impotence
- Poor concentration
- Neurological malignancy syndrome: fever, muscle cramps, tachycardia, shortness of breath, confusion and other symptoms
- Low blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Blood clot formation in a vein
This is not a list of side effects all listed above. If you notice anything else abnormal, contact your physician.
Other drug interactions with Dogmatil
Drug should not be used simultaneously with the following drugs:
- Other antidepressants
- Medications used to treat migraines
- Diuretics are also called water pills (antihypertensive drugs)
- Beta blockers: drugs used to treat heart disease (propranolol, bisoprolol, metoprolol, atenolol and others)
- Antiepileptic drug
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
Preservation of drug Dogmatil 50mg
- Store Drug at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
- Keep away from Drug reach of children and pets.
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Dogmatil 50mg Sulpiride medicine to treat schizophrenia or depression.
Note: Information on articles about Drug Sulpiride drug for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be prescribed by a qualified physician.
Prestigious source: https://index-china.com/
A reputable source of index-china.com summarizes the article Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride neuropathy: https://index-china.com/dogmatil-medicine-50mg-sulpiride/ ,Updated 14/3/2019 .
Source: https://www.tabletwise.com/uae/dogmatil-capfolios, Updated on 06/10/2020.
Prestigious source Thuoclp.com provides complete information about dosage, usage and selling price of Dogmatil 50mg see at: https://thuoclp.com/thuoc-dogmatil-50mg-sulpiride/ , Updated on 06/10/2020.
Source: https://phongkhamchuyengan.net/thuoc-dogmatil-50mg-cong-dung/ , Updated on 06/10/2020.
Source: https://fukujyusen.com/dogmatil-50mg-la-thuoc-gi/ , Updated on 06/10/2020.
Bác sĩ Trần Ngọc Anh chuyên ngành Nội Tiêu hóa; Nội tổng hợp-u hóa đã có hơn 10 năm kinh nghiệm chẩn đoán và điều trị.
Hiện đang công tác tại bệnh viện ĐH Y Dược Hà Nội Bác sĩ cũng hỗ trợ tư vấn sức khỏe tại Website ThuocLP Vietnamese health.
- Tốt nghiệp hệ Bác sĩ đa khoa, Trường Đại học Y Hà Nội (2011)
- Tốt nghiệp Thạc sỹ chuyên ngành Nội khoa, Trường Đại học Y Hà Nội (2013).
Qua trình làm việc và công tác:
- 2012 – 2014: Công tác tại Bệnh viện Bạch Mai.
- 2014 – Nay: Công tác tại bệnh viên ĐH y dược Hà Nội Khoa Nội tổng hợp-u hóa huyên ngành Nội Tiêu hóa.
- Năm 2019 bác sĩ Trần Ngọc Anh đồng ý là bác sĩ tư vấn sức khỏe cho website thuoclp.com.
Chứng chỉ chuyên ngành: Nội soi tiêu hoá thông thường, Nội soi tiêu hoá can thiệp, Siêu âm tiêu hoá thông thường, Siêu âm tiêu hoá can thiệp (BV Bạch Mai), Bệnh lý gan mạn.