Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride treats schizophrenia or depression. Want to know how much dogmatil sulpiride costs? index-china is the address of selling Dogmatil medicine in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho … and nationwide.
Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride is a treatment for schizophrenia or depression
- Brand name: Dogmatil
- Active ingredient: Sulpiride
- Content: 50mg
- Package: 1 box of 30 capsules
- Manufacturer: Sanofi aventis
- Dogmatil Drug Prices: COMMENT below for prices.
Uses / Indications for treatment of Dogmatil drug
- Dogmatil is a powerful drug used to treat mental health conditions and mental disorders like schizophrenia or major depression.
- Dogmatil may be used in lower doses for patients with extreme anxiety or mild depression. There is evidence of its effectiveness in treating panic disorder.
- Dogmatil is also a remedy for muscular dystonia.
The mechanism of action of Sulpiride
Dogmatil (Sulpiride) belongs to the class of anti-psychotic benzamide drugs. Sulpiride works by blocking the receptors in the brain where dopamine works.
Dopamine is a natural compound called a neurotransmitter. These are chemicals that are stored in nerve cells and are involved in the transmission of messages between nerve cells. The prevention of excessive activity of dopamine helps control schizophrenia.
- Dogmatil is not used for patients with hypersensitivity to any components of the drug.
- Do not use Dogmatil in elderly patients, pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Do not use in patients diagnosed with prolactin-dependent tomors such as pituitary tumor or breast cancer.
- Do not use on patients with adrenal gland tumors such as pheochromocytoma
Dosage and usage of Dogmatil
- Schizophrenia: The recommended dosage is 400 – 800 mg orally twice a day.
- Depression: the recommended dose is 100 – 400 mg twice a day.
- Use Dogmatil medication as directed by your doctor.
- Dogmatil tablets can be taken before or immediately after a meal.
- Do not suddenly stop taking the drug without a doctor’s appointment, suddenly stopping treatment may cause symptoms to return.
Warnings and precautions when using Dogmatil
Dogmatil is used with caution in patients with a history of the following medical conditions, as these can cause more serious conditions:
- Heart disease
- Parkinson disease
- History of seizures or seizures
- Diabetes or risk factors for diabetes
Side effects of Dogmatil
Dogmatil may cause the following side effects:
- Increased prolactin secretion can cause breast enlargement in both men and women, the appearance of breast milk in male and female breast-feeding mothers, menstrual disorders and impotence
- Poor concentration
- Neurological malignancy syndrome: fever, muscle cramps, tachycardia, shortness of breath, confusion and other symptoms
- Low blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Blood clot formation in a vein
This is not a list of side effects all listed above. If you notice anything else abnormal, contact your physician.
Other drug interactions with Dogmatil
Dogmatil should not be used simultaneously with the following drugs:
- Other antidepressants
- Medications used to treat migraines
- Diuretics are also called water pills (antihypertensive drugs)
- Beta blockers: drugs used to treat heart disease (propranolol, bisoprolol, metoprolol, atenolol and others)
- Antiepileptic drug
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
Preservation of drug Dogmatil 50mg
- Store Dogmatil at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
- Keep away from Dogmatil reach of children and pets.
Reference source Dogmatil 50mg Sulpiride.
- Source medicines.org.uk article Sulpiride 200mg Tablets : https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/2430/smpc updated September 24, 2019.
- Source wikipedia.org Sulpiride article : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulpiride updated September 24, 2019.
- Source drugs.com dogmatil article 50mg: https://www.drugs.com/international/dogmatil-50mg.html updated September 24, 2019 .
- A reputable source of index-china.com summarizes the article Dogmatil medicine 50mg Sulpiride neuropathy: https://index-china.com/dogmatil-medicine-50mg-sulpiride/ ,Updated 14/3/2019 .
Please COMMENT below for our answers to Dogmatil 50mg Sulpiride medicine to treat schizophrenia or depression.
Note: Information on articles about Dogmatil 50mg Sulpiride drug for the purpose of sharing knowledge for reference only, patients are not allowed to use the drug on their own, all information on drug use must be prescribed by a qualified physician.
Last Updated on