What is Dermatix?
Dermatix medicine Ultra Scar Cream is a product that is used to treat scars, different skin colors on the body. The drug has good treatment of keloid scars, flesh scars, dark scars or supports skin healing, leaving no scars after trauma or after the process of treatment, beauty, skin surgery.
Dermatix drug information
- Brand name: Dermatix Ultra.
- Packing: 2g, 7g, 15g tubes.
- Ingredients: Cyclic, Polymeric siloxanes, vitamin C ester.
- Group: Dermatology drugs
- Producer: Hanson (USA).
- Made in Singapore.
How does Dermatix work?
Dermatix Ultra is an advanced scar formulation that is effective in the treatment of scars. It features innovative cyclopentasiloxane (CPX) technology for improved effectiveness in scar smoothing and softening and contains a vitamin C ester that provides the benefits of photoprotection and skin lightening.
Dermatix Ultra’s premium skin conditioner heals scars without a greasy feeling when applied. It leaves a soft, silky and clean feeling when applied to the skin.
What is Dermatix used for?
Sermatix scar cream with ingredients combined with advanced CPX technology and unique vitamin C ester helps to smooth, soften and fade scars. As a result, scar cream has the following benefits:
- Protect skin, prevent transpiration, normalize collagen deposition to cut off scar proliferation, suitable for Asian skin
- Treat keloid scars, fade dark spots and reduce scar redness
- Heals scars from trauma, surgery, insect bites, hypertrophic scars
- Quickly reduce skin hyperpigmentation causing discolored skin, treat burns on the skin, soften skin, regenerate new skin
- Some other side effects of the drug that are not listed on the approved drug label, but your doctor may prescribe it for you
Who should not take the drug?
The drug is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Treating concave scars, such as those caused by acne or chickenpox; open or wet wound; in contact with mucous membranes or applied too close to the eyes or over other skin treatments.
Dosage and how to use Dermatix?
Dosage of Dermatix
Dermatix gel should be applied twice a day. Specifically, it should be used in the morning and at night
Note, apply the medicine on clean, dry and undamaged skin.
For the best effect, gel should be used when the new scar (new scar) is formed as soon as the wound has healed, closed mouth.
Use the drug for at least 2 months and can continue using Dermatix if there is an improvement in the scar.
How to take medicine
Gently wash the affected area and pat dry.
Take a pea-sized amount of gel in the center of the scar and gently spread it out to cover the entire scar area. A pea-sized amount of the drug (about 0.1g) is enough to cover a 6-inch (15.2cm) wide scar.
Let it dry for about 1-2 minutes. Once dry, cosmetics and sunscreen can be applied over the area where Dermatix Ultra Gel has been applied.
Take the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your medication label and read all medication instructions or instruction sheets. Your doctor may sometimes change your dose. Use the medication exactly as directed.
What to do in case of overdose?
- Call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
- Of course, you’ll need to keep a record and bring a list of all the medications you’ve taken, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible.
- But if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not take double the prescribed dose.
Precautions while you are using Dermatix
- Do not use on open or wet wounds.
- Do not allow gel to get on mucous membranes or mucous membranes or apply too close to the eyes.
- It should not be used on the skin at the same time as other preparations without consulting a doctor.
- For new scars (less than 1 year) apply evenly and gently 3-4 times a day continuously for at least 8 weeks.
- For old scars (over 1 year) apply evenly and gently 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on old scars.
- In particular, the smear does not wash off when it comes in contact with water.
- No need to apply too much medicine, just enough medicine to cover the scar is effective. Dermatix will dry itself to form a transparent film, when the gel has dried, cosmetics can be applied over it.
- Dermatix has a silicone gel formula that is gentle on the skin, and is suitable even for sensitive skin. Medicines work best on new scars.
Dermatix side effects
No major side effects have been reported so far. Often the possible manifestations are an itching sensation in the scar, redness and swelling similar to an allergic reaction to one or a few ingredients of the product.
In this case you should stop taking Dermatix and monitor for a few days. If the above symptoms do not improve, appropriate examination and treatment measures should be taken.
How much does dermatix cost?
The selling price of the drug on the market today is about:
+ 2g tube (product for those who want to try it): 50,000 VND
+ 7g tube: 185,000 VND
+ 15g tube: 280,000 VND
Dermatix will have certain fluctuations between pharmacies, distribution agents. Users can consult prices directly at reputable drugstores nationwide.
How to store medicine?
- You should store the medicine at room temperature, in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- You should not store the medicine in the refrigerator.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
- Do not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing.
Attention: The above article about dermatix related to the effects of the drug and how to use it for the purpose of sharing knowledge, introducing information about the drug for medical staff and patients to refer to. Each case and location will have its own prescription and treatment. Patients must not arbitrarily use drugs, all information on drug use must be prescribed by a specialist doctor.
Reputable source ThuocLP Vietnamese: Dermatix medicine uses, how to use & Dosage
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Ngoc Anh is currently Hanoi Medical University Hospital, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Head of Department of General-Uematology of Hanoi Medical University. Consulting doctor at ThuocLP Pharmacy.
Professional qualifications, Academic degrees – Education:
Graduated from General Practitioner System, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated with a Master degree in Internal Medicine, Hanoi Medical University
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, Henri Mondor Institute Center, University of Paris 6, French Republic 1996-1997; 1999
Graduated from the training program specialized in Gastrointestinal, North Royal Sydney Hospital, Australia; 2002
Graduated from a training program specialized in chronic liver diseases, Pizza, Italy 2009
Graduated with a PhD in Gastrointestinal, Hanoi Medical University
Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Hanoi Medical University
Training and Scientific Research:
Published more than 200 articles in domestic and international specialized journals
Editor of many monographs and participates in compiling 2 textbooks.
Guide many students and graduate students of Hanoi Medical University
Manager of many grassroots research projects
Certificate of Good Clinical Practice (GCP: 2012, 2015), Ministry of Health
Specialized certificates: General gastrointestinal endoscopy, Interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy, General gastrointestinal ultrasound, Interventional gastrointestinal ultrasound (Bach Mai BV), Chronic liver disease.